SD : will everyone know I am ON

captain19_

Awards
If I do a superdrol cycle 10/20/20/30 will everyone that sees me know that I am on roids?

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Not unless you tell them. They'll be skeptical sure but its all just speculation and assumptions until you spill the beans.

Gains of 10-15lbs will draw some attention though. Negative attention and accusations will come from haters. Book it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its okay i gained 20 lbs on dbol in 3 weeks, turned alot of heads, and a lot of questioning looks, but just told em eating alot and lifting

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Your freinds will know, ecspecially if they see you in the gym and your strength suddenly going through the roof lol

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
they'll be suspicious for sure. but the only way theyll know for sure is if u say it. otherwise just come up with an excuse and stick with it

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
If you're absolutely worried about it and don't want anyone to know, do what some of my buddies do and buy some other pre-workout or post-workout supp. Maybe something new, and inexpensive.

They just blame it on that lol.

One will actually go as far as to put the pills in a supplement container that has similar looking pills.

BRB gaining 15lbs in 4 weeks off of caffeine and green tea extract ftw!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
doubt it unless theyve used anabolics themselves. you can spot out anabolic users once youve used them yourself. stick out like sore thumbs

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
"Are you on something?"

"Nope, I've just been eating 6000-8000 cals per day, napping, and training my ass off!"

That's all you need to say.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
the point of going on is to get bigger and look like ur ON. I hate when people say " ya people have been asking me if im on roids" as if by taking roids you are not gonna look like ur on them. no dumba$$ you r on gear, ur gonna look like ur on gear, THATS THE POINT.
WHY does everyone here take gear? Some to feel on, some for stregnth gains, but the majority is to look physically superior.
OP if you never ran anything and you take SD, u will look like ur on guaranteed, just lie about it.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
doubt it unless theyve used anabolics themselves. you can spot out anabolic users once youve used them yourself. stick out like sore thumbs
LOL. You can smell it from a mile away.

As far as the OP, even if you are 100% natural, but you are makin gains, eatin good and workin out all the time, people/the general public will assume, insinuate and accuse all the time, so does it really matter what people say.

If you're that concerned do this:

"Are you on something?"

"Nope, I've just been eating 6000-8000 cals per day, napping, and training my ass off!"

That's all you need to say.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would he lie? Unless he is ashamed that he can't make gains without using steroids or something I don't see why he should lie.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Why would he lie? Unless he is ashamed that he can't make gains without using steroids or something I don't see why he should lie.
Cmon bra, I know youre smarter than that, it could be job related, career related, legal reasons, maybe somebody will rat him out to the cops, maybe he doesnt want the family stress, maybe its just nobodys ****ing business, etc.

Thatguy_603

Awards
Well ur friends will notice ur gains and most likely ask what u been taking .. I tell my friends and gf that I just take test boosters . Lol it works . Although my gf always asks when I get a new bottle in what it's for . I say supporting supps so I don't get negative side effects..

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
dude just tell them that superior genetics and creatine is all it takes...lol !

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're concerned, then lower your doses or maybe even look into pulsing.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just tell them you're on a new kind of Creatine. lol

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Just tell whoever asks that you're taking vitamins you bought at BarryBonds.com!!!

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, just tell them you're on a new kind of Creatine. lol

lol ! tell them its a new liquid creatine (which they do have but its garbage by the way ) and it a liqua-vade hormone transport complex like the primordial stuff.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Some people will probably suspect you are but who cares. Once you're on your not going to give a **** anyway because you'll be feeling like God and bitches will be flocking to you (atleast this was my experience with my first SD run lol).

And if people do ask if your on steroids, just say "yup I eat them for breakfast lunch and dinner" and then laugh lol. Works most of the time haha.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily.

I have friends who have used and now they think they can spot juicers from a mile away. Coincidentally, any guy with a lean/muscular physique in our gym is "on cycle."

It's pretty annoying how after a cycle people suddenly fancy themselves experts at spotting fellow users.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Just show em an old MuscleTech magazine ad and tell em that's where the 15lbs came from. It says so in print. I'm sure it's true. :D

Honestly though, just keep tellin em you're eating more + creatine.

tumtum

Awards
  • Established
how about you just wear a big shirt?

or do u have to wear the string tees? lol

captain19_

Awards
how about you just wear a big shirt?

or do u have to wear the string tees? lol
I mainly can't have people at work find out. I will probably wait until fall to do the SD and then I can wear loose fitting long sleeve shirts. I don't care if people at the gym know or suspect. Plenty of guys at the gym much bigger than me who incidentally are always talking about taking some new kind of creatine.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
My simple answer: "Steak and eggs, chief, steak and eggs..."
Bout the steak... The butcher I go to for my meats called me out for taking steroids when I was on. It was pretty awkward, he kept drilling at me but I stuck to my story of "bulking" with all their good steak. The girl I sit next to at college questioned me about it too... Yeah, expect people to notice. I gained 21lbs off super, thats hard to not notice tho

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the dude who spots you on benchpress will know

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
say your loading some creatine and its making you hold a little water. then say "best dam creatine i have ever used!"

steppinRazor

Awards
im on a 30 mg ED run of superdrol
just past week one and have gained 7 lbs

my first run wasnt even close to this insane, as week 3 was where i really noticed my weight gains..already got a comment about it today..lol

its gonna be pretty hard to deny by the 4th week

gonna be following this thread closely for good excuses..rofl creatine