The purpose of bridging?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've searched through posts on this forum as well as others and haven't really got a clear answer, so I apologize if this has been discussed to death and appreciate a link to any discussions that I couldn't find.

As an example, let say I wanted to start out with something like Boladrol or SD and bridge that into an epistane cycle. Is the whole point to start out with a wet compound, or at least more potent compound, and bridge it into a less side-causing-compound to hold onto initial gains and to dry/harden up?

I've seen many make arguments for both sides for bridging and then others just say to scrap the SD or whatever and run a longer cycle of something like epistane. I'm curious to hear what others experiences have been using the concept of bridging to see if it is worth it or not.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I've searched through posts on this forum as well as others and haven't really got a clear answer, so I apologize if this has been discussed to death and appreciate a link to any discussions that I couldn't find.

As an example, let say I wanted to start out with something like Boladrol or SD and bridge that into an epistane cycle. Is the whole point to start out with a wet compound, or at least more potent compound, and bridge it into a less side-causing-compound to hold onto initial gains and to dry/harden up?

I've seen many make arguments for both sides for bridging and then others just say to scrap the SD or whatever and run a longer cycle of something like epistane. I'm curious to hear what others experiences have been using the concept of bridging to see if it is worth it or not.
boom

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can this not be accomplished though with a proper PCT or is this just added insurance?

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
More gains by running a longer cycle and added insurance that you keep the majority of early SD gains you made.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
No problem.

Have bridged SD and Epi twice.

Both times served me very well and gains were easily maintained with standard PCT including a SERM.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
No problem.

Both times served me very well and gains were easily maintained with standard PCT including a SERM.
About to do this myself. What were your gains? Before and after weight/bf?

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
sd and epi bridged is a popular one.. this is becuase 3-4weeks of sd isnt long enough for your body to acclimate to what you are taking and sd shouldnt be ran longer then 4 weeks because its really toxic.. so by bridging it with another compound it makes it so that you can run a longer cycle and have better success in keeping the gains you have made. thats what sucks with a methyl like sd...u gain really fast then loose it really fast so by bridging it it will giver your body time to acclimate.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done SD/Epi... I even went to 7 weeks. Gains were still hard as f*ck to keep on.

I would suggest a 10 week cycle with 1 bottle SD and 2 bottles of Katanadrol which is a light non-methyl Orastan A ran at 350mg for bridging past the SD.

Weeks 1-4: SD (10-30mg)
Weeks 4-10: Katana (350mg)

jlm25

Awards
I've done SD/Epi... I even went to 7 weeks. Gains were still hard as f*ck to keep on.

I would suggest a 10 week cycle with 1 bottle SD and 2 bottles of Katanadrol which is a light non-methyl Orastan A ran at 350mg for bridging past the SD.

What are the reasons behind katana for 6 weeks? Orastan A on week 5 till PCT?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the reasons behind katana for 6 weeks? Orastan A on week 5 till PCT?
Just to let it build up in your system for a week before coming off SD.

Although, it is active as is, has a short half life, and will be working in your system on the first dose so yes you are correct and you can also start it in week 5.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Typically the longer you are on the easier it is to hold onto the gains. Hence why people run long term inj. cycles. Short term oral cycles are good for rapid gains but can be hard to hold the new muscle gained. Bridging into another compound is a great method to allow you to hold/keep making gains.

The advice Choc. Milk was saying is spot on. SD is a ton of gains that come very quickly, staying on the katan will allow you to hold much more of them. Its a non meth and isnt nearly as bad on your body.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that craps like 85$ not cheap at all
I know, it is more expensive than my Test... Orastan A is not cheap brother. It is amazing for fat loss and it is an anabolic so no muscle will be wasted... however, when dosed at 300-350mg (this is above rec dosage) it will actually put on lean body mass on top of accelerating fat loss. It's effects are usually compared to winstrol.

It would be around $150 for the 2 bottles of Katana using the 10% discount, but hey, it's a 10 week cycle and very worth it to someone avoiding injections but wanting to be on cycle longer on an easier compound.

steppinRazor

Awards
No problem.

awesome..im one week one of an sd/epi bridge

so all in all, once the epi was solo did you notice any significant continued strength gain?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm being on pills for 10weeks does sound cool

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established

i agree with you... methyl compounds are hard to keep gains... i was thinking of trying a non-methyl compound to bridge with sd for like 8-10 weeks..maybe some 1-ando ? i dont know ? what do you guys think would be better.. i would like to run a longer cycle and see what kind of gains i get

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree with you... methyl compounds are hard to keep gains... i was thinking of trying a non-methyl compound to bridge with sd for like 8-10 weeks..maybe some 1-ando ? i dont know ? what do you guys think would be better.. i would like to run a longer cycle and see what kind of gains i get
Long cycles on non-methyls produce very keepable gains. You are going to have to pay to play though... this isn't a 4 week $20 SD run.

I suggest strong non-methyls which have the ability to put on lean body mass. Katana (dosed at 350mg), MLMG (dosed at 100-125mg), I have not heard much about 1-andro but I am usually not a fan of pro-Hormones for this purpose because you never know what you're gonna get. Conversions will depend on your own enzymes so two people taking the same dose will get two different conversion amounts.

I suggest Orastan A... It is an expensive compound but very effective when ran at a higher dose... I suggest 350mg of Orastan A to add lean body mass beyond SD. Katanadrol (Orastan A) will give close to winstrol like effects if dosed at 350mg, is a non-methyl, and mild on the body which makes it perfect for using after SD for a long run.

1 Bottle SD and 2 Bottles of Katana will give a 10 week cycle (roughly $175-200).

1 Bottle SD and 3 Bottles of Katana will give a 13 week cycle (roughly $240-260).

My cycle I am on right now is Test E 500mg/week and 350mg Orastan A as my finisher. Cost me about $230. Short and cheap cycles are no longer for me lol... They give you exactly that, short and cheap results.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you all for answering my question. I'll look into the Katana, but I already have epi and h-drol on hand. I could always run a Boladrol/Katana bridge and an epi/h-drol cycle later in the year. I'm curious though which you all would choose between epi and h-drol as the followup to Boladrol or if it really is just a personal preference.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Everything I've seen on boladrol isn't good. I wouldn't trust it at all. Grab something else

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Do a epi/katan bridge, it will be fun

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Long cycles on non-methyls produce very keepable gains. You are going to have to pay to play though... this isn't a 4 week $20 SD run.

I suggest strong non-methyls which have the ability to put on lean body mass. Katana (dosed at 350mg), MLMG (dosed at 100-125mg), I have not heard much about 1-andro but I am usually not a fan of pro-Hormones for this purpose because you never know what you're gonna get. Conversions will depend on your own enzymes so two people taking the same dose will get two different conversion amounts.

I suggest Orastan A... It is an expensive compound but very effective when ran at a higher dose... I suggest 350mg of Orastan A to add lean body mass beyond SD. Katanadrol (Orastan A) will give close to winstrol like effects if dosed at 350mg, is a non-methyl, and mild on the body which makes it perfect for using after SD for a long run.

1 Bottle SD and 2 Bottles of Katana will give a 10 week cycle (roughly $175-200).

1 Bottle SD and 3 Bottles of Katana will give a 13 week cycle (roughly $240-260).

My cycle I am on right now is Test E 500mg/week and 350mg Orastan A as my finisher. Cost me about $230. Short and cheap cycles are no longer for me lol... They give you exactly that, short and cheap results.

awesome i will look into it ! thanks for the reply.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
why cant I find anything on Katana? not asking for a source but what am I missing..

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
thanks, not sure why i didnt see it the first time...

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Thanks... I think I was out of it when I looked the first time.. blonde moment and Im not even blond.