Cynostane -vs- Protodrol

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Ill be running a cycle here soon (may log it),and was wondering which of the two you peeps have have better experience with.I've read a couple threads on this same topic,but most of them lead to different logs and what not,just thought i'd ask the fellow AM's here to give there experience/knowledge.:amish:

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
I can only comment on the Protodrol. I ran the IForce brand and saw nothing even though P. Arnold said it was a good compound. Not even any sides and I dosed it two pills( can't recall the mg's) over what it recommend the last few weeks. That's my two cents....

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
I can only comment on the Protodrol. I ran the IForce brand and saw nothing even though P. Arnold said it was a good compound. Not even any sides and I dosed it two pills( can't recall the mg's) over what it recommend the last few weeks. That's my two cents....
ud need at least 3 pills, its like running 50mg of halo, wont see anything so ull need 2 bottles. cyno from what i read is hit or miss, mostly miss, a crappy compound and doesnt do much. id say do a halo or epi cycle if ur trying to go mild

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I got pretty good gains from Protodrol and PCT was a breeze. Its like Anavar though, no puffed up bloat and water retention like with Phera or SDrol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kratom267 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 8
nikosktm Anabolics 63
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 0