Cynostane vs Protodrol?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Which is best?
Forums don't seem to believe the users but reviews look epic for cynostane...good alternative to protodrol?
But which is best? Fight!

hgjespersen

hgjespersen

Awards
Imo. Cynostane is underrated i gained 5 kilos without noticeble increase in bodyfat at 30 mg a day for 4 weeks. Only sides were lethargy. But not much :) i've also ran protodrol for 4 weeks at 50. I think i would stack them at recommended dosages for 4 weeks if i would run them again. They both kick in fast

Toff

Awards
  • Established
What about cyno? Want hair, want muscle, want low sides...

infraredline

Awards
At least from my experience, cyanostane is another one of those compounds, like dymethazine, that it will be a hit or miss whether you respond to it, personally I would rather spend my money on halodrol or epistane, that's just my opinion.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, im but im liking the lack of support products and otc pct recommendations. Researching hours of halo, you spend tons on support products and serm, i may as well do real Var.

Only reason im put off protodrol is the sides of hair loss, as again otc pct or rev v2.
I do have a serm, but no idea if its legit or not.

Any other otc pct products?

AngryOldMan

Awards
I ran Proto (actually Protomax) for 6 weeks. 75mg-125mg. Great cycle and I did NOT lose any hair. But, hair loss is an individual issue. If you are prone to hair loss, most PHs can cause a problem.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My man Hyde can chime in on the cyano, believed he stacked it.. But he had great results if I remember correctly

hgjespersen

hgjespersen

Awards
I would go with cynostane. If you respond well to cyno it will be a great cycle.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My man Hyde can chime in on the cyano, believed he stacked it.. But he had great results if I remember correctly
It is great for strength, aggression, & glycogen retention/full, pumped muscles. It put very little new mass on me. It was a dry compound, & all the gains that weren't glycogen were lean, but we're talking about a net of 2-3lbs in 3.5 wks. I've never been pissy the way that compound made me; I would get pissed off just being hot somewhere in public. Everyone at the gym seemed to bother me, & I'm sure it helped me lift harder. But strength/performance is really all that it's usually noted for.

Everyone responds differently, but that's what most people experience most often. Strength, maybe some aggression, full muscles, better performance, & not much else. Not very suppressive. Also, mid-cycle bloodwork after 3 wks shows cyanostane TRASHED my cholesterol profile, fwiw. Just as bad as bigger compounds in that regard.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would go with Proto. When Cyno was first released many loggers(even sponsored) had to stop due to gyno activity
That's actually why I didn't make the full 30 days - I had been on 500mg ldopa & maybe 50mg of arimistane if that (along with maybe 500mg of 1-dhea & 400mg of 4-dhea) while on Galaxy Supplements Cyanostane (30mg/day w/ some creatine ethyl ester). In for 3wks or so & I started getting enlarged & mishapen areolas, & formation of lumps that were NOT painful under other areas of the chest. Not like estrogen-related gyno at all; definitely an elevated prolactin issue. I started blasting exemestane & added in some pramiplexole while dropping cyano to get it all under control.

I think Cyanostane should strictly be used by athlete's NOT looking to gain size; weightclass athlete's like fighters or oly/powerlifters. Not the average gym rat wanting mass & strength.

jstats22

Awards
I ran cyno, saw major strength gains, about 5 lbs in bw (lean) and it actually made a small amount of pre existing gyno disappear. I loved it, but sometimes I would get painful muscle spasms when lifting.

I ran it for 8 weeks, 2 caps per day of C2 supernova

jstats22

Awards
The only thing I can compare to is hdrol unfortunately. The back pumps on c2 were no where's near as bad, but the gains were much less. I gained about 10-15 lbs on 8 weeks of hdrol. But, that's what have me some minor gyno. Hdrol is much stronger of a compound.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
dont know if you have tried these but how does it compare to sd or msten?
Ran cyano & msten both, cyano @ 30mg for 3.5wks b4 ditching it due to gyno issues & Msten in a blast for 3wks or so at 20-28mg. Msten gave me all the strength cyano did but better recovery, kicked in faster, & added more mass. Even leaned me out some. I'll for sure be usting Msten again; I'll never bother with Cyanostane again. Most gain very little mass - aggression & strength were what I got, as do most. I'd only use it again if I was trying to hold my weightclass in powerlifting. But honestly I'd just use Halotestin or Winny first b4 trying cyano again.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
good to know. thanks
Worth mentioning that Msten is a lot harder on the liver. Both compounds will be hell on your lipid profile & cause excessive bp if they're dosed too high for you particularly. Next time I use Msten I won't be going over 20mg & will run it a bit longer. Zero sides @ 20 for me; 28 was rough.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Worth mentioning that Msten is a lot harder on the liver. Both compounds will be hell on your lipid profile & cause excessive bp if they're dosed too high for you particularly. Next time I use Msten I won't be going over 20mg & will run it a bit longer. Zero sides @ 20 for me; 28 was rough.
That is why cycle support is must when on cycle to combat or prevent any sides that occur.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is why cycle support is must when on cycle to combat or prevent any sides that occur.
Nobody's gonna argue that cycle support is important; I spend more than double on support what I do on roids, & I dose everything at efficacious levels. But herbs & supplements can still only do so much, & dosing anything too high for your body's tolerance is gonna exceed the ability of the support to cover for you. You still need to keep the dose to what works for you. Some guys take Epi to 70+mg/day. Most ppl can't handle the high bp at that dose no matter what.

You know why nobody takes 60mg of Msten/day?? Because they can't, at least not for an extended period like 4-8wks thru a whole cycle. And the supports can only help your body hang tough for so long, which is why it's a must to cycle off & take time to recover.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Nobody's gonna argue that cycle support is important; I spend more than double on support what I do on roids, & I dose everything at efficacious levels. But herbs & supplements can still only do so much, & dosing anything too high for your body's tolerance is gonna exceed the ability of the support to cover for you. You still need to keep the dose to what works for you. Some guys take Epi to 70+mg/day. Most ppl can't handle the high bp at that dose no matter what.

You know why nobody takes 60mg of Msten/day?? Because they can't, at least not for an extended period like 4-8wks thru a whole cycle. And the supports can only help your body hang tough for so long, which is why it's a must to cycle off & take time to recover.

I totally agree with you. There are users and then the a users.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't have said it better. It's usually best to play it conservative on the dosing & enjoy the run - you wanna live to cycle another day. It's not worth killing yourself over an extra couple lbs.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Or should i just run var, safer, less sides...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Or should i just run var, safer, less sides...
Var is a great option if you got the cash for it & don't mind that it's a schedule III substance. Idk about being less toxic, but compound to compound I'd pick the Var personally.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kratom267 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 8
nikosktm Anabolics 63
TheMeatus101 Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0