Another First Timer

SuckaPunch

Awards
Whats up fellas? I know theres tons of different answers and opinions about all of this, so i just wanted to see if this is good to go with. Its going to be my first time using a ph. Ive got some h-drol on the way, and trying to get everything else i need together. I planned on this for my cycle:

Load cycle assist 2 weeks prior and thru pct

50/50/75/75/75/75.

PCT:
pct assist
Inhibit-e
PES- erase

Let me know what you think.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PCT looks a little light, other than that its fine... 5'11 166, you'll want to eat a lot to get mileage out of this cycle.

SuckaPunch

Awards
What would you suggest I add for pct?? I've read soo much the last few days my brains like mush now.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
gold standard would be a SERM like Nolva, Torem or Clomid. Looks like you want to keep it on the OTC side but you could add a natty test booster and some D-Aspartic Acid. It has promising studies that rank it with potency that rivals SERMs in restoring test/FSH levels

SuckaPunch

Awards
I found a few places to get Tamoxifen online, just don't know how legit they are. I'm going to look into the d asperatic.

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with a SERM personally... Something like Torem 120/90/60/30. D-Aspartic Acid is a great product and I firmly believe in it, but I personally just don't like the idea of OTC PCT's for anything but the mildest compounds. Waiting for your body to return to homeostasis can be miserable.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with a SERM personally... Something like Torem 120/90/60/30. D-Aspartic Acid is a great product and I firmly believe in it, but I personally just don't like the idea of OTC PCT's for anything but the mildest compounds. Waiting for your body to return to homeostasis can be miserable.
Good point... Shutdown sucks

I 2nd the torem. It's effective at restoring HPTA function, doesn't lower IGF levels, least liver toxic, and no emotional problems

SuckaPunch

Awards
Thanks to every ones help i should be all set for my first cycle. Just waiting for delivery of pct.

Cycle assist 2 weeks prior and thru pct

H drol: 50/75/75/75/75/75

Pct
Torem: 120/90/60/30
Pct assist
DAA

Hopefully everything looks good now. Thanks again for the help. I havent even done a single cycle yet and im looking forward to a future cycle.lol

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to every ones help i should be all set for my first cycle. Just waiting for delivery of pct.

Cycle assist 2 weeks prior and thru pct

H drol: 50/75/75/75/75/75

Pct
Torem: 120/90/60/30
Pct assist
DAA

Hopefully everything looks good now. Thanks again for the help. I havent even done a single cycle yet and im looking forward to a future cycle.lol
Thats a normal feeling LMFAO

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Agreed bro def go with a serm, i have done an OTC pct for methyl stenbolone aka mass tabs on my first cycle and it sucked, then i did clomid and or nolva and it is like night and day, do it bro, trust us.