Halotest 25

swoletip91

Awards
Weight: 170 Height:6' BF: about 8% dedicated lifter ive been seriously lifting for 2 years and have used a ph called cyclo bolan about a year ago i got decent gains but i didnt know anything of nutrition back then. Ive been free of ph's only using a pre workout called n'sane and protein since my first cycle. i train hard with 1 or 2 rest days a week also i do cardio 4 times (hitting the punching bags for about 30min letting my heart rate go down between rounds (5). I recently orderd halotest-25, with the POST CYLE, NO-estrogen, and Liver guardian. I would appreciate any sugestions.
DIET:
morning: 4 egg whites, throw in spinach and turkey breast.
mid morning: peanut butter on one slice of weat bread, rasberries.
post workout shake
lunch: chicken breast(s), veggies
dinner: " "
before sleep shake
i will eat more when on my cycle suggestions?

Last edited:
MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
I'm going to give U the standard answer that most on this site would. You are too young for phs or steroids you could permanently damage your endocrin system. Not being able to get it up having to take test injections for the test of your life. Not worth the risk. Proper diet and exercise are all you need at your age.

swoletip91

Awards
ive taken them before i need advice for getting swolen not judgement on wether im old enough im not asking that.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
ive taken them before i need advice for getting swolen not judgement on wether im old enough im not asking that.
Alright you wanted advice I gave it. Your too young. That being said your going to do what you want. So do you have a SERM? How and when do you plan on dosing? For how many weeks?

swoletip91

Awards
yea the one that comes with it in the complete package its cald POST CYCLE lol n thanks.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
yea the one that comes with it in the complete package its cald POST CYCLE lol n thanks.
Ok mr im not gonna listen to anyone here is what u need to know. NO-ESTROGEN is NOT a proper PCT. You need a selective estrogen receptor modulator aka SERM. I would get nolvadex and/ or clomid, no i cant give you sources so youll have to find those(you cant buy them at any nutrition store)
Halotest-25 is not halodrol( oral turinabol) but is a derivative of clostebol and i believe with give more mass that h-drol. You may want to get a liver support as well because anything methylated will cause stress on the liver. I would wait 2 years and do a REAL cycle with an oral like halo and a test base, thats my 2 cents.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
i hate halotest and every prohormone (and blends) that site sells.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you prepared to live (or lack thereof) your sig (the die trying part)?

swoletip91

Awards
Ok mr im not gonna listen to anyone here is what u need to know. NO-ESTROGEN is NOT a proper PCT. You need a selective estrogen receptor modulator aka SERM. I would get nolvadex and/ or clomid, no i cant give you sources so youll have to find those(you cant buy them at any nutrition store)
Halotest-25 is not halodrol( oral turinabol) but is a derivative of clostebol and i believe with give more mass that h-drol. You may want to get a liver support as well because anything methylated will cause stress on the liver. I would wait 2 years and do a REAL cycle with an oral like halo and a test base, thats my 2 cents.
i have a liver support and the NO estrogen is not the pct my pct is called POST CYCLE from Powerlab nutrition should i hop on a nolvadex after that anyway

swoletip91

Awards
Are you prepared to live (or lack thereof) your sig (the die trying part)?
no, get swole or die trying means inspite of all obsticales i will persevere or die trying as in i will never give up. p.s u think ur big? hit 275 with around 6% bf.. then ur big

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no, get swole or die trying means inspite of all obsticales i will persevere or die trying as in i will never give up. p.s u think ur big? hit 275 with around 6% bf.. then ur big
When did i ever say i was big? You sound like 16 year old. Don't toy with steroids if you can't even communicate or act like an adult. You've obviously too young for many things.

swoletip91

Awards
UPDATE: Weight: 176 Height:6' BF:8% . Clean EATER train hard with 2 rest days a week also i do cardio 4 times (hitting the punching bags for about 30min. Starting tmro Powrlab nutrition's halotest-25 and im gona stack it with n'sane pre workout, kre alkalyn, ibcaa's, multivitamin, and fish oils. i got PCT from same company (powerlab nutritions "POST CYCLE") Any suggestions on diet, dosage, training? i heard it is good to add volume to sets, anyone care to elaborate it would be much obliged.

swoletip91

Awards
When did i ever say i was big? You sound like 16 year old. Don't toy with steroids if you can't even communicate or act like an adult. You've obviously too young for many things.
nah, not toying u dont know me. u asked an ignorant question i answered it. im not on here to talk b.s im here to get sum constructive critisism on my CYCLE.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
i have a liver support and the NO estrogen is not the pct my pct is called POST CYCLE from Powerlab nutrition should i hop on a nolvadex after that anyway
man how do you not understand that whatever bullsh1t product powerlabs is trying to sell you IT WILL NOT WORK AS A PCT. YOU HAVE TO HAVE NOLVADEX OR ANOTHER SERM. DONT RUN NOLVA AFTER THAT POST-CYCLE PRODUCT GARBAGE, I WOULDNT EVEN BUY OR RUN THAT, JUST GET NOLVA.
but hey man run that otc pct and when you 2 weeks off of the gear and you feel horrible and you can get a hard on and a 10/10 girl could walk by and you feel nothing, and you lsoe all your gains, then and only then will you GET A ****ING SERM.
I took mass-tabs for my first cycle and thought i knew everything and did an OTC pct and i lost all my gains, felt horrible for 2 months, but i had to learn the hard way, i guess you will too.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah, not toying u dont know me. u asked an ignorant question i answered it. im not on here to talk b.s im here to get sum constructive critisism on my CYCLE.
Whatever. Good luck with your cycle goals in 2011.

swoletip91

Awards
man how do you not understand that whatever bullsh1t product powerlabs is trying to sell you IT WILL NOT WORK AS A PCT. YOU HAVE TO HAVE NOLVADEX OR ANOTHER SERM. DONT RUN NOLVA AFTER THAT POST-CYCLE PRODUCT GARBAGE, I WOULDNT EVEN BUY OR RUN THAT, JUST GET NOLVA.
but hey man run that otc pct and when you 2 weeks off of the gear and you feel horrible and you can get a hard on and a 10/10 girl could walk by and you feel nothing, and you lsoe all your gains, then and only then will you GET A ****ING SERM.
I took mass-tabs for my first cycle and thought i knew everything and did an OTC pct and i lost all my gains, felt horrible for 2 months, but i had to learn the hard way, i guess you will too.
ok ill start the nolva after forget that pct i didnt trust it anyway since its called "POST CYCLE" lol thanks for the reference.

swoletip91

Awards
what dosage of nolva should i take (mg) and how many pills should i buy??

Husker89

Banned
Awards
what dosage of nolva should i take (mg) and how many pills should i buy??
with this being your second cycle and only a 1 bottle cycle i assume so like 4-5 weeks i would do 3 weeks of nolva first week 30mgs/day, then 20/day 2nd week/and 10mg/week for 3rd week

swoletip91

Awards
with this being your second cycle and only a 1 bottle cycle i assume so like 4-5 weeks i would do 3 weeks of nolva first week 30mgs/day, then 20/day 2nd week/and 10mg/week for 3rd week
thanks guy appreciated

kom01

kom01

Awards
I wouldn't even bothered with the OP, he obviously has problems to criticize other people to make himself feel better. Newsflash, you ain't big either, 170lbs @ 6ft isn't much to brag about. Anyway, Husker89 has a valid point. Get a SERM! Also, this is why you shoudln't be doing any prohormones/prosteroids/steroids at your age;

"1.5: I’m under 21. Can I take prohormones?

No. Those under the age of 21 should not use prohormones, and there are many reasons given for this, some real and some imagined. Many of the arguments given for why younger people should not take prohormones are based on very bad science. These scare tactics and faulty arguments are partially understandable, since the main reasons younger people shouldn’t use prohormones deal with issues such as responsibility and experience, and younger people tend to not listen to these reasons. All of the reasons not to use prohormones become amplified the younger you are, for example the risks are much greater under the age of 18. Some go so far as to say that you should not use prohormones if you are less than 25."

Reference = http://prohormone2steroid.wordpress.com/faq/

I think this description fits you nicely. Anyway my point is don't bag people and listen to people who have more experience and have done more research than you.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't even bothered with the OP, he obviously has problems to criticize other people to make himself feel better. Newsflash, you ain't big either, 170lbs @ 6ft isn't much to brag about. Anyway, Husker89 has a valid point. Get a SERM! Also, this is why you shoudln't be doing any prohormones/prosteroids/steroids at your age;

"1.5: I’m under 21. Can I take prohormones?

No. Those under the age of 21 should not use prohormones, and there are many reasons given for this, some real and some imagined. Many of the arguments given for why younger people should not take prohormones are based on very bad science. These scare tactics and faulty arguments are partially understandable, since the main reasons younger people shouldn’t use prohormones deal with issues such as responsibility and experience, and younger people tend to not listen to these reasons. All of the reasons not to use prohormones become amplified the younger you are, for example the risks are much greater under the age of 18. Some go so far as to say that you should not use prohormones if you are less than 25."

Reference = http://prohormone2steroid.wordpress.com/faq/

I think this description fits you nicely. Anyway my point is don't bag people and listen to people who have more experience and have done more research than you.
I was waiting for somebody to say this. I agree i think the reason younger people shouldnt use is partially hpta stuff but mainly they are incapable of doing it safely and TAKING ADVICE FROM PEOPLE THAT ARE ON HERE TRYING TO HELP THEM AND IN TURN THEY TALK SMACK ABOUT THEM. You are getting some rep for this post, good stuff man.

swoletip91

Awards
My SERM IS nolvadex n i never said i was big i said 250 wit 6% bf is big (my goal) any way am i missing anything guy. and forsure REP points on that one!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Proprietary Blend Containing: Tribulus Terrestris (80% - 60% saponin, 20% protodioscin), Caffeine, Creatine Ethyl Ester, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester (Nitric Oxide), Eurycoma Longfolia, Coleus Forskohlii (yielding 20mg Forskolin), Dandelion Root, Bioprene, Zinc, Magnesuim Aspertate.

LOL! goodluck with that.

lorden24

Awards
my pct is called POST CYCLE from Powerlab nutrition

that is a about as good as something you get out of a cereal box for PCT. you need a serm, a test booster, and something to control cortisol for pct, maybe even an AI. for on cycle you need cycle support or cycle assist, and some kind of liver care.

(you should do more research before you run a PH)

lorden24

Awards
UPDATE: Weight: 176 Height:6' BF:8% . Clean EATER train hard with 2 rest days a week also i do cardio 4 times (hitting the punching bags for about 30min. Starting tmro Powrlab nutrition's halotest-25 and im gona stack it with n'sane pre workout, kre alkalyn, ibcaa's, multivitamin, and fish oils. i got PCT from same company (powerlab nutritions "POST CYCLE") Any suggestions on diet, dosage, training? i heard it is good to add volume to sets, anyone care to elaborate it would be much obliged.

wow..just read this...you REALLY need to do A LOT more research before you run a PH, just by saying your gonna run a Pre-wo with your PH shows you do not know sh*t, stop asking questions and go read a bit on running cycles.

also if your asking about everything involved (diet dosage and training) you really have no business even thinking about this. the way your heading looks like gyno in pct and high blood pressure.

swoletip91

Awards
that is a about as good as something you get out of a cereal box for PCT. you need a serm, a test booster, and something to control cortisol for pct, maybe even an AI. for on cycle you need cycle support or cycle assist, and some kind of liver care.

(you should do more research before you run a PH)
a serm (nolvadex) + a test booster? i have my liver support which has the milk thistle cran xtract etc. appreciate ur input

swoletip91

Awards
wow..just read this...you REALLY need to do A LOT more research before you run a PH, just by saying your gonna run a Pre-wo with your PH shows you do not know sh*t, stop asking questions and go read a bit on running cycles.

also if your asking about everything involved (diet dosage and training) you really have no business even thinking about this. the way your heading looks like gyno in pct and high blood pressure.
homie i got my diet and training on point i was reading up on the best way to workout while on cycle and i came up with adding volume is good thats why im asking. Also, wuts wrong with taking a pre workout while on the ph?

swoletip91

Awards
which pct is recomended nolva or clomid? i was thinking to stack clomid with "NO-estrogen" since i already have tht buying the complete package from powerlab for halotest (stupid i kno).

j2nasty

Awards
which pct is recomended nolva or clomid? i was thinking to stack clomid with "NO-estrogen" since i already have tht buying the complete package from powerlab for halotest (stupid i kno).
Man look im gonna be honest with you... Your not ready just lose the idea of trying to run a cycle right now. There is alot of research you still need to do... POSTCYCLE is crap NO Estrogen for a ph that doesnt even armomatize. What are you gonna do if you get a lump in your chest? What are you gonna do if you get high blood pressure since your taking a stim pre work out? Man the list of stuff that can go wrong just goes on and on. I understand you wanna "get big" yet you may ruin your whole goal if you sit there and rush into this without knowing what your talking about. Everyone here isnt hating on you they are trying to protect you. Yet if you wanna be all hard headed and learn the hard way, run that cycle before research then read this post after and say i didnt tell you so... Not trying to be rude but just trying to look out for you..

swoletip91

Awards
Man look im gonna be honest with you... Your not ready just lose the idea of trying to run a cycle right now. There is alot of research you still need to do... POSTCYCLE is crap NO Estrogen for a ph that doesnt even armomatize. What are you gonna do if you get a lump in your chest? What are you gonna do if you get high blood pressure since your taking a stim pre work out? Man the list of stuff that can go wrong just goes on and on. I understand you wanna "get big" yet you may ruin your whole goal if you sit there and rush into this without knowing what your talking about. Everyone here isnt hating on you they are trying to protect you. Yet if you wanna be all hard headed and learn the hard way, run that cycle before research then read this post after and say i didnt tell you so... Not trying to be rude but just trying to look out for you..
thanks but i already started my cycle and i plan to stick with it. i took prohormones when i was 18 with my homies from school like an idiot(took cyclo bolan than p6 black got me where i needed to be but at a price) i regret that but i plan to do it right this time im an athlete and i need the size. so if u really tryna look out tell me wut i need to know.
Always apreciated,

j2nasty

Awards
thanks but i already started my cycle and i plan to stick with it. i took prohormones when i was 18 with my homies from school like an idiot(took cyclo bolan than p6 black got me where i needed to be but at a price) i regret that but i plan to do it right this time im an athlete and i need the size. so if u really tryna look out tell me wut i need to know.
Always apreciated,
eh im not wasting my time, just wayyyy to many things wrong with the cycle. Gl bro

lorden24

Awards
Always apreciated,
Alright I'm gonna give you the help you need, but next time before doing something so harsh to your body, know what you need to do to combat the harshness, and why you need too. I'll make this simple.

On cycle you need this:
-A PH
-Liver support
-Blood pressure support
-Cholesterol support
-An anti estrogen or aromatose inhibitor, known as an AI (depending on what PH you use)

On PCT you need:
- A SERM
- A test booster
- Cortisol control
- Maybe an AI (good idea to have one on hand just in case)

That's covering basics, you really should still do more research though instead of come on this site and have people do it for you. So find out why you need all of that, and if you don't have it, get it. And if you don't already have all of that, no offense but your an idiot for running a cycle. Also, you asked why no Pre-wo, you can take it, but if you care at all about your health, you wont, don't question why, just don't if your smart.

lorden24

Awards
Proprietary Blend Containing: Tribulus Terrestris (80% - 60% saponin, 20% protodioscin), Caffeine, Creatine Ethyl Ester, L-Arginine Ethyl Ester (Nitric Oxide), Eurycoma Longfolia, Coleus Forskohlii (yielding 20mg Forskolin), Dandelion Root, Bioprene, Zinc, Magnesuim Aspertate.

LOL! goodluck with that.
if that is the blend for POST CYCLE, then I think Powerlab is a bad company for putting it out at all, it's misleading to guys like the OP who don't have a clue.

kom01

kom01

Awards
Solid advise lorden24 and rep coming your way for your patience with the OP.

lorden24

Awards
Solid advise lorden24 and rep coming your way for your patience with the OP.
thanks man, i figure if he is set on doing it, better to help him than slam him. i just hope he listens for his sake, repd back

swoletip91

Awards
good lookin out lorden & kom! i would start taking the a.i at week 5?

swoletip91

Awards
if that is the blend for POST CYCLE, then I think Powerlab is a bad company for putting it out at all, it's misleading to guys like the OP who don't have a clue

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i like that the guy who is modeling one of the powerlab shirts on the site has obviously used sythol, or some other SEO. their products are pretty over priced, and the stacks are stupidly set up.

MidniteGunner

MidniteGunner

Awards
Just a heads up most people (myself included) drop the creatine while on cycle. It's just added stress on your liver. Start it up again day one of pct to help keep your gains. If your not already youshould be running a cycle support product like CEL's Cycle Assist for liver, heart, and blood pressure . Still believe this is a poor choice for you considering the risks. Good luck my friend hope you get what your after and come out the end safely.

swoletip91

Awards
good looks i droped the creatine and am on cycle support am on week 2 with a gain of 10lbs eating cleaner(75mg) than ever until today (golden corral) eating mash potatoes gravy ribs etc xD ive also been jogging twice a week loosing bodyfat and gaining muscle also feeling very FOCUSED at the gym, cant seem to keep my hands off my girlfriend, wood from making out. strength is also way up. ordered my second bottle in order to keep up wit my 50/75/75/75/75

Turbo6GN

Turbo6GN

Awards
good looks i droped the creatine and am on cycle support am on week 2 with a gain of 10lbs eating cleaner(75mg) than ever until today (golden corral) eating mash potatoes gravy ribs etc xD ive also been jogging twice a week loosing bodyfat and gaining muscle also feeling very FOCUSED at the gym, cant seem to keep my hands off my girlfriend, wood from making out. strength is also way up. ordered my second bottle in order to keep up wit my 50/75/75/75/75
Come on, really??? Halotest won't even kick in until week 2-3, and it hasn't added 10lbs to your body, thats for sure.

Keep training and be careful.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
idk, that androdrol looks pretty fun. giv it a shot ;)

swoletip91

Awards
Come on, really??? Halotest won't even kick in until week 2-3, and it hasn't added 10lbs to your body, thats for sure.

Keep training and be careful.
hahaha thanks man

Qrich23

Awards
10lbs in just week two?!..... I am calling B.S.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 27
Pheromones 7
Anabolics 45
Anabolics 36
35 and Older 3