P mag vs h drol

Pika

Awards
P mag vs h drol

Now alot of people think that h drol abd p mag are the same.. WRONG
P mag and h drol are very diffrent now that goes with out saying they have the sane sides but p mag shoudnt have a problem with bp like h drol abd is a litile bit wet tgen h drol but both dry compunds now id like abyobe who reading this to put on there ex with both or one pruduct.

Witch obe do you this better .

captain19_

Awards
I had just as much elevated bp from p-mag as I did from hdrol.
The difference I noticed is with p-mag I was hungry all the time and was able to gain almost 15 pounds and kept most of it. hdrol I had better strength gains but did not gain as much weight or size.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think, Dont quote me on this, that H-drol could/would be better for a recomp type run. I think It is leaner.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
P-mag kicks in faster than H-drol and is less suppressive, which is evident from bloodwork

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No SH*T. Thats actually pretty cool.

Pika

Awards
Hey guys bashman here to help ay ;) ha.

Yh i was thinking p mag is maybye a lil safer h drol is more veiwed im stuck as i need to cut around 3 or 4 pounds of bodyfat my self and don't know witch one to pick if im honest

I would of thought strenge gains were better with p mag

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I would not choose either to lose just 3 - 4 lbs of fat. You could achieve that with added cardio.

Pika

Awards
Ohh sorry i saud it wrong .. Im going loose 3 to 4 pounds of fat before cycling

Witch one you thinks a better op? Im going to be running the cycle in the winnter?

Im also scared about p mag and h drol being disscontued?? As h drol is but they just have alot in stock so shall i order now? And keep it on my shelf? Will it be ok? Thanks

DYEGYE

DYEGYE

Awards
  • Established
Ohh sorry i saud it wrong .. Im going loose 3 to 4 pounds of fat before cycling

Witch one you thinks a better op? Im going to be running the cycle in the winnter?

Im also scared about p mag and h drol being disscontued?? As h drol is but they just have alot in stock so shall i order now? And keep it on my shelf? Will it be ok? Thanks

It's fine to keep the H-drol on your shelf. Just make sure it stays cool, dry, and preferably dark. A lot of guys make their hormones last a long time by vacuum sealing them, but for a couple months it's no big deal... They do list an expiration date on the bottle and so inside of that date you're gonna be fine.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
I saw everyone comparing them at first....I ran pmag after my first hdrol run. Personally, I think they are a world apart. I had wayyy more sides with hdrol, compared to pmag and even sd. BP was elevated from both though. I would always recommend pmag over hdrol for size, strength, and sides. You can also run a very successful recomp on pmag if your diet and training are right...I dont find it to be wet at all. Pmag is definitely my favorite

Pika

Awards
Wow nice veiw... I think iv dscided to run a 5 week cycle of p mag going 50/50/75/75/75 with cycke assist my pct will be simple .. Nolva 20/20/10/10 and pct assist il be taking 2 pills ( 20mg ) of nolva on the night around 10pm and pct assist thew the day il also be taking 1000mg of vitman c 2 weeks in to my pct ... I know its abit messi but does that sound fine? Iv always heard great things with p mag never any sides for some reason but of corse it does vary