CEL D-Plex Info?

jgunzz

jgunzz

Awards
Just curious as to whether anyone has tried D-Plex (17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine) which is supposed to basically be methyl-DHT. I'm thinking of stacking this with Ostarine for 6 weeks for a body recomp. Mainly because I've seen logs where Ostarine increased estrogen levels and DHT acts as an AI to prevent estrogen sides and help increase lean mass gains.

hagels316

Awards
I wouldn't assume that dplex will help keep estro at bay. I just did a stack of xtren and dplex, both compounds are not supposed to convert to E. I had lumps for the first time ever under both nipples within 2 weeks. And no it wasn't prolactin b/c they were lumps, which are caused by E. They came quick and out of no where. For this reason, I don't completely believe that dplex converts to methyl dht that well. It converts to something and probably has activity on it's own as well. If you want DHT, best thing to do is take the real thing. I took dplex thinking the same, that it would help keep estro at bay. It did it's job for recomp, but keeping estro low it did not.

If you want to run ostra, I would suggest doing so with a real AI. Something like exemestane would be great. I am running it now, but along with high amounts of letro and ralox for gyno elimination.