ANDROMASS....I DONT KNOW ?

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i see there is a new product out called andro mass..this stuff cost $200.. wtf !!! i have never used it and dont even really care to see if its any good so i no i shouldnt post my opinion on it but im going to anyways... they claim that 6 caps of this stuff equals 428mgs of test e... really. injectable test e cycles are 500mgs a week for 10-12 weeks to get really good gains..which means you would have to take 500 capsules of andromass to equal an injectable test e cycle..do the math that would cost like $1800 ..theres no way in hell this stuff will give you the same results as an injectable test e cycle. 4 weeks isnt enough time to get good results from test e..thats why cycles are 10-12 weeks..

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have not used any of the Andro series either but I'll throw in my two cents as well. PP has a fairly good reputation for making products that actually work so I don't doubt that this stuff is legit. But the Uncle Sam has been looking for an excuse to make DHEA a controlled substance for years. Anti-aging supporters, like me, have thus far been able to fend off Uncle Sam based on the fact that DHEA does not dramatically affect testosterone levels significantly enough to warrant concern. However, now that we have proven that we can make effective ph's out of DHEA derivatives, the feds will have all the ammo they need to get their way. PP had a decent line of products prior to the Andro series. I think they should have left well enough alone.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i see there is a new product out called andro mass..this stuff cost $200.. wtf !!! i have never used it and dont even really care to see if its any good so i no i shouldnt post my opinion on it but im going to anyways... they claim that 6 caps of this stuff equals 428mgs of test e... really. injectable test e cycles are 500mgs ed for 10-12 weeks to get really good gains..which means you would have to take 500 capsules of andromass to equal an injectable test e cycle..do the math that would cost like $1800 ..theres no way in hell this stuff will give you the same results as an injectable test e cycle. 4 weeks isnt enough time to get good results from test e..thats why cycles are 10-12 weeks..
You're also mixing up some things:
1. The ester is AM is for absorption
2. It is not a time-released, depot-style product
3. Unlike an injectable Enanthate ester, this kicks in within a week.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i agree that pp is reputable maybe for ph's..but to comparing it to doing test e..not a chance. if your looking to buy something that you take orally that will give you the same results as doing an injectable test e cycle..keep dreaming..real AAS is the only way to go if you want better gains you can keep.. bottom line.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
You're also mixing up some things:
1. The ester is AM is for absorption
2. It is not a time-released, depot-style product
3. Unlike an injectable Enanthate ester, this kicks in within a week.

i just dont think one bottle of this stuff will be sufficient..and at $200 a bottle..yikes !!!

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
well..all i can say is it would be awesome if someone does come out with a legit oral only cycle that will be just as good and equivelant to doing a real aas cycle... maybe one day.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
If I can get some, I'm gonna run 8 weeks of it.

I ran androhard and lean already, and they were decent.

GetHyooge

Awards
Really? A Test E cycle is 500mg ED??? it is 500mg a WEEK, redo your math.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
oops i meant a week..sorry.. been posting to peeps about using aromasin ed while on cycle got used to typing ed after it.. yes 500mgs a week !!! thanks for spotting that.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well..all i can say is it would be awesome if someone does come out with a legit oral only cycle that will be just as good and equivelant to doing a real aas cycle... maybe one day.
This doesn't make any sense. I think what you mean is an oral-only cycle that will be as effective as an injectable AAS cycle.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i know you primordial guys are gonna be all over me.. to be fair only time will tell i guess..hope it turns out to be an awesome product.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I think it's just the price that's the issue with everyone. When is the last time you saw a OTC PH/DS for $160+

I mean you could buy a nice amount of gear for that kind of money.

GetHyooge

Awards
I think it's just the price that's the issue with everyone. When is the last time you saw a OTC PH/DS for $160+

Agreed, for that kind of money I am just buying gear that I KNOW will work.

princeshock

princeshock

Awards

lol yup. You can run test at like 500mg for 10 weeks for around that much or even less.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know you primordial guys are gonna be all over me.. to be fair only time will tell i guess..hope it turns out to be an awesome product.
Nah we don't mind, we introduced these a while back and have answered similar questions to yours extensively. AndroMass logs have just got under way so soon we will have more feedback.

GetHyooge

Awards
Its gotta be good, I mean come on they were "2 months behind schedule" and "$300,000 over budget" who can have a doubt that it works so good after that?!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The price is definitely the issue. If you need a discount, let me know. Or any other rep for that matter.

In terms of comparing this to 400-500mg of Test E... well, test is not legal, requires most likely western union usage/fees, along with alcohol wipes, syringes/needles, etc.

We're not convincing people to NOT use injectable test. But for those who want a legal alternative, well, here we are.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
so 6 soft gels equal 428 mgs of test..and you have to take 6 caps a day ? how does that equal to being 428mgs of test e a week.. or is it 42 caps a week will equal 428mg of test e a week ? how do you dose this stuff and how much caps do you take for it to equal 428mgs of test e a week?? enlighten me...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
so 6 soft gels equal 428 mgs of test..and you have to take 6 caps a day ? how does that equal to being 428mgs of test e a week.. or is it 42 caps a week will equal 428mg of test e a week ? how do you dose this stuff and how much caps do you take for it to equal 428mgs of test e a week?? enlighten me...
it's pretty cut and dry on the primordial website...

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The feedback so far is indicating that Andromass is off to a good start and will most likely be another success for Primordial Performance. Its pretty much par for the course when it comes to Pp.

As for those that would still pin than choose this alternative, thats goin to happen, aas have been around forever. The other alternative ( phs ) works for many as well though and has made its place regardless if aas users refuse to crossover.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah this old song and dance... Your late man, this question has been done so many times us reps can count on em to pop up about once a week. If your serious about looking for answers id let us know or no one is goin to take you serious.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I agree with your statement about the use of AAS but most of us don't want to take the legal risk.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
this stuff is new and some peeps are running solo logs about it..so i guess we will see..yes i am skeptical and i dont think it will give you the same gains as injecting test e even with taking 2 or 3 bottles. the price is too high for this stuff right now and will probably go down in price when it comes out that it wont give you the same gains and you will have to take a bunch of it to make some gains.. just hard to believe when i have done a test e cycle and gained 27lbs and kept 22lbs after pct. no oral ph's that i have taken or read about can do that .

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this stuff is new and some peeps are running solo logs about it..so i guess we will see..yes i am skeptical and i dont think it will give you the same gains as injecting test e even with taking 2 or 3 bottles. the price is too high for this stuff right now and will probably go down in price when it comes out that it wont give you the same gains and you will have to take a bunch of it to make some gains.. just hard to believe when i have done a test e cycle and gained 27lbs and kept 22lbs after pct. no oral ph's that i have taken or read about can do that .
Price is tied to the cost of research/raws/ and innovation, not to us gouging customers. Hopefully it does come at some point, but it will not be due to AM being ineffective. In fact just look at the logs, gains are very impressive.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
Lol pp reps are getting mad at the skeptics, then run away once everyone realizes it doesn't work

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
if it could possibly put on 10-15 lbs and make it easier to keep the gains then yes it would be great ..but for the price..i dont know.

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
The thing is most of the loggers are not noticing major yet. THeres the one guy over at the pp website forums going into week 3 saying its kicking in, hes just starting to get noticable effects but nothing insane yet. So if the awesome stuff comes in week 3 and your running it for 4 weeks....that means you only get about 2 weeks worth of hormonized effects and then your done, its gone.

Reactions: T50
no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
thats what im saying..your probably gonna need 3 bottles of this stuff to get some gains 4 weeks isnt enough time for your body to acclimate to what you are taking and it still wont be like real test e cycle gains.. too much money you will have to spend just to be disappointed.

Reactions: T50

steppinRazor

Awards
Its gotta be good, I mean come on they were "2 months behind schedule" and "$300,000 over budget" who can have a doubt that it works so good after that?!
lol i always wondered about the marketing behind that..i mean yeah it maybe true, but why are you gonna run and tell the customers you ran way over budget..gotta make that money back somehow.. and at 200 a pop, you gotta wonder if its just THAT good, or someones in the hole..

non the less, im interested to see how the logs turn out. if prices drop significantly i may just give this a shot next cycle..till then ill stick to SD..

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Still waiting on logs to see what the final word is on AndroMass. Hoping the stuff works...

Terencec

Awards
I really like their products and I buy them all the time. But like everyone is saying here 200 for an unproven product is a lot to ask your customer base to bite on.

And the one thing I cannot get my head around if this product is so crazy, why wouldn't you have any of your own guys, in house testers, or super loyal customers do a beta run of this stuff before hand so you can come out with your advertising with before and afters and blood work.

And there really ain't any solo logs making any noise on mass or hard. Trust me I'm reading them all.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I really like their products and I buy them all the time. But like everyone is saying here 200 for an unproven product is a lot to ask your customer base to bite on.

And the one thing I cannot get my head around if this product is so crazy, why wouldn't you have any of your own guys, in house testers, or super loyal customers do a beta run of this stuff before hand so you can come out with your advertising with before and afters and blood work.

And there really ain't any solo logs making any noise on mass or hard. Trust me I'm reading them all.
there are some impressive AndroMass logs on the primordial site.

Terencec

Awards
there are some impressive AndroMass logs on the primordial site.
Not to be a prick, but i didn't see any and I read them all. I just care about size and strength beyond what i can get out of a $30 bottle of epi. Not concerned with libido, all day pump and well being.

But if you can link it here, maybe I missed the log you are talking about, doubtful though.

Thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some solo feedback thus far

"ok took am real close together today, because of a late wake up took one at 12pm and another at 3pm, i didn't want to wait any longer for the second dose, cause i usually go to bed around 9ish. anyways hit the gym at 5 and felt amazing.
did some back work and so bicep work, also threw in some thrusters for time.
i started am 7 days ago, i haven't changed my diet at all, the only different thing i have been doing, is a bit more power lifting, still keeping same intensive cardio, i am really pushing close to the edge of overtraining, but even with a realitivty low calorie diet and intensive cardio, i am up from 165 to 172.7 in 7 days. i am sure, my body adapting to the change in exercise routine, has something to do with it, as well as not having to go out to the field and starve for weeks, but i have to say, 165 to 172 in 1 week exceeded anything i thought i would gain, i really figured i would stay even, i just wanted am to help me preserve muscle, and so far i am gaining. it is what it is. i know its week, 1, i'm not an aas expert, this is my first cycle, but its going good."

"I've had the same experience in weight gain, which was about 8lbs in just the first week. I have had some serious water retention from Creatine and Andromass combined, and I've never gained so much weight so quickly. I've heard others who are also gaining serious water weight from the beginning of the AM cycle."

"I'm on day 14 of Andromass at 6 caps ed and it has definitely "kicked in" for me. My muscles are bigger, fuller, and harder both when lifting and at rest. I have gained 7 pounds yet I have more veins popping then when I began. I haven't had a strength increase but am not bothered by that as I am satisfied with where I am at in that department."

"I was around 194, now im sitting at 202, but i dont seem to be putting on much bf, but i havnt eaten like crap long enough to see if this will hold true. I guess after the next 2 or so weeks i will truly be able to tell if i can eat an absurd amount n not put on bf."

The "unproven" remark isn't correct, the base hormones in these have been studied/researched extensively. The only part that wasn't was the delivery system which was tested in house. AH and AL have gotten great feedback and now so is AndroMass.

Terencec

Awards
Some solo feedback thus far

"ok took am real close together today, because of a late wake up took one at 12pm and another at 3pm, i didn't want to wait any longer for the second dose, cause i usually go to bed around 9ish. anyways hit the gym at 5 and felt amazing.
did some back work and so bicep work, also threw in some thrusters for time.
i started am 7 days ago, i haven't changed my diet at all, the only different thing i have been doing, is a bit more power lifting, still keeping same intensive cardio, i am really pushing close to the edge of overtraining, but even with a realitivty low calorie diet and intensive cardio, i am up from 165 to 172.7 in 7 days. i am sure, my body adapting to the change in exercise routine, has something to do with it, as well as not having to go out to the field and starve for weeks, but i have to say, 165 to 172 in 1 week exceeded anything i thought i would gain, i really figured i would stay even, i just wanted am to help me preserve muscle, and so far i am gaining. it is what it is. i know its week, 1, i'm not an aas expert, this is my first cycle, but its going good."

"I've had the same experience in weight gain, which was about 8lbs in just the first week. I have had some serious water retention from Creatine and Andromass combined, and I've never gained so much weight so quickly. I've heard others who are also gaining serious water weight from the beginning of the AM cycle."

"I'm on day 14 of Andromass at 6 caps ed and it has definitely "kicked in" for me. My muscles are bigger, fuller, and harder both when lifting and at rest. I have gained 7 pounds yet I have more veins popping then when I began. I haven't had a strength increase but am not bothered by that as I am satisfied with where I am at in that department."

"I was around 194, now im sitting at 202, but i dont seem to be putting on much bf, but i havnt eaten like crap long enough to see if this will hold true. I guess after the next 2 or so weeks i will truly be able to tell if i can eat an absurd amount n not put on bf."

The "unproven" remark isn't correct, the base hormones in these have been studied/researched extensively. The only part that wasn't was the delivery system which was tested in house. AH and AL have gotten great feedback and now so is AndroMass.

Well I'll take back a little of what I said, but studied and researched still doesn't equate to actual beta runs with gains. Research and studied just means in theory you should get gains according to the our research.

But those logs might force me to bite the bullet when mass comes back in stock.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I'll take back a little of what I said, but studied and researched still doesn't equate to actual beta runs with gains. Research and studied just means in theory you should get gains according to the our research.

But those logs might force me to bite the bullet when mass comes back in stock.
The hormones have been used extensively as well:)

here is another that just popped up they are starting to pour in

"How is everyone's libido on AM? Mine has actually dropped considerably during the 2nd week but I guess nothing to worry about (hopefully). Now I'm starting day 15 and I'm up 10lbs already! The last 2 days in the gym I've noticed a serious burning sensation in my muscles during my workout, and they are seriously pumped almost all day long! Besides the pump, the most prominent effects I've noticed are sustained endurance in the gym and very very minimal recovery time.

The only negative sides I've had so far really has been excessive gas every damn evening, plus I'm crapping a few more times every day! LOL I guess it's a small price to pay I've had no acne, hair loss, etc. There have also been small increases in irritability and aggression but nothing that excessive."

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here is another:

First Week Positive Effects
WOW! At first I really thought it was placebo, because of how hyped I was to get AM and really kick outta my previous plateau (kinda like when I got my first tub of NitroTec, except this time it wasn't an overpriced bust ). My first week workouts were great. I don't keep journals as I have a very good idea of what I need to bring up and what my body needs, but I can say that my reps increased considerably and my ability to maintain INTENSITY in the gym was increased. Stamina went up considerably. My poundages increased on some movements but the biggest differences were an increase in reps with my heavier poundages. For instance, 405 shrugs were usually a 6 rep failure and now Im repping 10-12.
Body fat % has dropped. Most likely my cleaner diet has helped as well as my increased intensity during my workouts. Muscularity has increased as well as denseness. It is noticeable both to me and others.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
lol i always wondered about the marketing behind that..i mean yeah it maybe true, but why are you gonna run and tell the customers you ran way over budget..gotta make that money back somehow.. and at 200 a pop, you gotta wonder if its just THAT good, or someones in the hole..

non the less, im interested to see how the logs turn out. if prices drop significantly i may just give this a shot next cycle..till then ill stick to SD..

im interested to see how it goes as well..but i wil stick to sd until then also.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The only issue is the price in my mind, the greater majority of ph"s are available for 35-60 bux. This stuff does to appear to work but at 160 for a 4wk cycle seems steep to me. But it is much safer on your body and organs than all the meth based ph"s so that's a plus

favi0es

Awards
Not to mention its been out of stock multiple times. They must be doing something right if so many people are buying it.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
The only issue is the price in my mind, the greater majority of ph"s are available for 35-60 bux. This stuff does to appear to work but at 160 for a 4wk cycle seems steep to me. But it is much safer on your body and organs than all the meth based ph"s so that's a plus
i agree but the price is way too much and the gains i believe will be like taking sd and not real test e injections.. 4 week cycle and getting rapid gains in that short of a time means loosing it just as fast..just better to stick with cheap ol sd in that case.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention its been out of stock multiple times. They must be doing something right if so many people are buying it.
no....PP was smart to market it saying its like real test e injections and all of you that are affraid to pin jumped on it like crazy because PP is a reputable company with other products..doesnt mean its gonna do what they compare it to...real test e injections.. cmon guys..really. like i said i put on 27lbs and kept 22lbs with real AAS..not gonna happen with a ph.. sorry. but if so its gonna take a crap load of it to even come close..but i dont think it will. ITS A MARKETING SCHEME TO MAKE YOU BUY IT !!! real AAS doesnt have a marketing scheme because it works like its suppose to. they are not gonna like what i say and come on here and try to say anything they can to sell this stuff..they are a company ..they gotta make profit.