ANDROMASS....I DONT KNOW ?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no....PP was smart to market it saying its like real test e injections and all of you that are affraid to pin jumped on it like crazy because PP is a reputable company with other products..doesnt mean its gonna do what they compare it to...real test e injections.. cmon guys..really. like i said i put on 27lbs and kept 22lbs with real AAS..not gonna happen with a ph.. sorry. but if so its gonna take a crap load of it to even come close..but i dont think it will. ITS A MARKETING SCHEME TO MAKE YOU BUY IT !!! real AAS doesnt have a marketing scheme because it works like its suppose to. they are not gonna like what i say and come on here and try to say anything they can to sell this stuff..they are a company ..they gotta make profit.
Wrong read the website info

People are buying because it works, we are selling out of multiple batches not just the first one.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only issue is the price in my mind, the greater majority of ph"s are available for 35-60 bux. This stuff does to appear to work but at 160 for a 4wk cycle seems steep to me. But it is much safer on your body and organs than all the meth based ph"s so that's a plus
SD costs about 5 maybe 10 dollars per bottle if QC is done to manufacture, the AndroSeries is over 50. It costs a lot to produce right now, this cost should come down at some point. And you have to realize that these methylated orals will be banned at some point.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no....PP was smart to market it saying its like real test e injections and all of you that are affraid to pin jumped on it like crazy because PP is a reputable company with other products..doesnt mean its gonna do what they compare it to...real test e injections.. cmon guys..really. like i said i put on 27lbs and kept 22lbs with real AAS..not gonna happen with a ph.. sorry. but if so its gonna take a crap load of it to even come close..but i dont think it will. ITS A MARKETING SCHEME TO MAKE YOU BUY IT !!! real AAS doesnt have a marketing scheme because it works like its suppose to. they are not gonna like what i say and come on here and try to say anything they can to sell this stuff..they are a company ..they gotta make profit.
"Real" AAS doesn't have a marketing scheme because it's illegal. Does cocaine have a marketing scheme? No.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
see. so lets just compare are product to something thats illegal then..cmon man..not falling for it . you guys need to not compare it to test injections because it will not compare and you guys no that !!! but you market it like that..you no damn well one bottle isnt enough..so people having to buy 2 or 3... i hear you guys saying "$$$$ CA-CHING !!! $$$$

steppinRazor

Awards
"Real" AAS doesn't have a marketing scheme because it's illegal. Does cocaine have a marketing scheme? No.

Its Cocaine in a Can BABY!!!

Reactions: T50
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
see. so lets just compare are product to something thats illegal then..cmon man..not falling for it . you guys need to not compare it to test injections because it will not compare and you guys no that !!! but you market it like that..you no damn well one bottle isnt enough..so people having to buy 2 or 3... i hear you guys saying "$$$$ CA-CHING !!! $$$$
The reason it is based upon test injection is because that is the gold standard of AAS. What you're not taking into account is the activity of 1-test in addition to the test. 1-test is more anabolic (mg per mg) than actual test and helps to create the environment that is part of the biological equivalence.

I'd like to see where it was said that 1 bottle was enough and there wasn't a need for more. Obviously, the longer a cycle (to an extent, of course) the more quality the gains will be because the muscle cells have time to mature and the gains aren't due to mainly glycogen retention and extra-cellular water retention.

I'm going to make a guess that you weren't around the scene before the '05 ban.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
The reason it is based upon test injection is because that is the gold standard of AAS. What you're not taking into account is the activity of 1-test in addition to the test. 1-test is more anabolic (mg per mg) than actual test and helps to create the environment that is part of the biological equivalence.

I'd like to see where it was said that 1 bottle was enough and there wasn't a need for more. Obviously, the longer a cycle (to an extent, of course) the more quality the gains will be because the muscle cells have time to mature and the gains aren't due to mainly glycogen retention and extra-cellular water retention.

I'm going to make a guess that you weren't around the scene before the '05 ban.

ok..i understand that some people might not wanna deal with pinning or even trying to get real AAS because yes it is illegal..but it is still very easy to obtain ..i respect that you guys are trying to come up with something that could possibly be comparable to the real thing... thank you for coming out and saying that its gonna take alot more then one bottle and yes it will be alittle pricey at the moment. i will admitt that because this product is new its not fair for me to judge it without seeing the end results. i just feel that it will be too pricey having to use more then one bottle and when it doesnt give even close to the results as pinning it will be an expensive disappointment to some people. i used your guys liquid sd and it was great made it easy to manage your dosage and even take half doses..but it gave me the same gains as a $25 bottle of m-drol..nothing more nothing less. your products in my opinion are over priced hype.

man..you guys got one hell of a marketing team.. all the charts and the oral delivery and the liqua-vade hormone transport complex....wow i can see how it all looks so enticing !!! its all marketing and you guys did one hell of a job at it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thank you for coming out and saying that its gonna take alot more then one bottle and yes it will be alittle pricey at the moment
He didn't say that, he said, "I'd like to see where it was said that 1 bottle was enough and there wasn't a need for more. Obviously, the longer a cycle (to an extent, of course) the more quality the gains will be because the muscle cells have time to mature and the gains aren't due to mainly glycogen retention and extra-cellular water retention."

People are not needing more than one bottle, here is another review

"I am loving Andromass!!! I’m 50 years old, 5’11” and 190 lbs, working out for over 30 years. Multiple cycles of M1T, Superdrol and Epistane, some Test and 1-AD, 4-AD over the years. I am just finishing my second week on AM and I am hitting levels I haven’t seen it 15 years --- better than any of the pro-hormones/steroids I have tried. Plus, I feel good (remember the M-1T flu). I’m just dosing 3 capsules 2x/day. I’m getting AH tomorrow and may stack for a 3-4 week cycle (I prefer short cycles). Honestly, I’ve never seen any results like this before. Consider me a big fan and thanks for sticking with it when times got tough and delivering a GREAT product! Quite simply, it is the best workout product I have ever tried. Yeah for PP!"

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
lets just wait and see what people have gained at the end of their cycles and see how much they keep after pct..i dont care about the sides and how you feel on it what we wanna see is the muscle it will put on you and how much of it.. will it be capable to put 20 + pounds on you like a injectable test cycles... i dont know but i highly doubt it. the price really isnt that bad for it because if you add up all the other stuff and supplies you gotta get to inject it can get pretty pricey..but the gains you get from injecting makes it money well spent ! i think you guys should lower the price a bit because i feel that 2 bottles and a 6 to8 week cycle will be better.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So it seems AM takes on average about 2 weeks to completely kick in at a full dosage. I'd say 2 bottles is a must unless people start seeing some serious gains in those last 2 weeks.

So let's compare prices of barebone cycles of AndroMass vs Test-E

AndroMass Cycle
1-8 AndroMass 6 caps/day = 2 Bottles = $240
9-12 Nolva = $20

Total = $260

Test-E Cycle
1-10 Test-E 500mg = 2 10ml Vials = $50-140 (price range is using cheapest source I know compared to most expensive)
1-10 Aromasin = $35
13-16 Nolva = $20

25 Syringes with Needles + Drawing Needles + Alcohol Wipes = $15 (with shipping)

Factor in shipping fee from source and Western Union Fee = $50

Total = $170-260

The prices are all going by prices I know from real sources. I think it's a decently fair comparison.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
wait...one bottle costs $160..so wouldnt that be $320 for 2 bottles ?? not $240..unless your getting it for $120 ..am i missing something ??

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
see...not everyone is gonna do that bro..lets be real here..so your pricing is off..sorry
If you're an informed consumer who actually does research before buying something, you will know to PM a rep. In every thread related to the AndroSeries, there is a post by a rep saying "PM for a deal" "PM if you think the price is to much" "PM me if price is holding you back". So for my own sake (and now yours since you know this now), the comparison stands.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
if this stuff can put on a solid 15lbs after pct then i will give in a use it !!! but we are gonna have to wait and see .

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
if this stuff can put on a solid 15lbs after pct then i will give in a use it !!! but we are gonna have to wait and see .
Agreed, it's a waiting game as of now.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
So it seems AM takes on average about 2 weeks to completely kick in at a full dosage. I'd say 2 bottles is a must unless people start seeing some serious gains in those last 2 weeks.

AndroMass Cycle
9-12 Nolva = $20

Total = $260

Test-E Cycle
1-10 Test-E 500mg = 2 10ml Vials = $50-140 (price range is using cheapest source I know compared to most expensive)
1-10 Aromasin = $35
13-16 Nolva = $20

25 Syringes with Needles + Drawing Needles + Alcohol Wipes = $15 (with shipping)

Total = $170-260

The prices are all going by prices I know from real sources. I think it's a decently fair comparison.
from the PP website andromass is 199.95,- you shouldnt quote special pricing for logging.

so thats 399.90 + 20 = $419.90 vs. $170 - $260

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
i hope this stuff turns out to be the next best thing because honestly doing these ph's just dont cut it when you have done cycles of real AAS.. i stopped injecting over 2 years ago and once in awhile sneak in some sd/epi bridge cycles and it just isnt the same in making gains that you got and loved when doing injectable cycles..makes me wanna go back !! lol.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
from the PP website andromass is 199.95,- you shouldnt quote special pricing for logging.

plus support supps when on cycle..thats almost another $30 ;)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established

Hmm wasn't made clear that I had to log it for that price. Just thought that was the hookup for talking to a rep. interesting. Anyway it's available for $160 on other sites so realistically it's

$340 vs $170-260 - OTC Pricing
$260 vs $170-260 - Log Pricing

Thanks for the correction btw, didn't realize logging was necessary for that price.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
most people are gonna buy it for what it cost off the net and not try to get a rep discount.. so yes its way too pricey imo.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Hmm wasn't made clear that I had to log it for that price. Just thought that was the hookup for talking to a rep. interesting. Anyway it's available for $160 on other sites so realistically it's

Thanks for the correction btw, didn't realize logging was necessary for that price.

I dont know for sure that it is a logging price anymore - it started out that way. - then i guess they had to push the product even more during the delays to keep interest up so they kept the special pricing.

I'm really not sure.

MNripped

MNripped

Awards
  • First Up Vote
No, they don't need a marketing scheme, they work, hands down, have been researched extensively and I have yet to meet a person who tried cocaine who says "Ugh, cocaine, it didn't work for me, I must be a non-responder" lol. Same goes for test.

on the run

Awards

AndroMass Cycle
9-12 Nolva = $20

Total = $260

Test-E Cycle
1-10 Aromasin = $35
13-16 Nolva = $20

Total = $170-260

you forgot one part of the pricing for the test e cycle and that is the risk of getting busted ;). for a lot of people that is worth a lot more then a couple hundred bucks
He didn't say that, he said, "I'd like to see where it was said that 1 bottle was enough and there wasn't a need for more. Obviously, the longer a cycle (to an extent, of course) the more quality the gains will be because the muscle cells have time to mature and the gains aren't due to mainly glycogen retention and extra-cellular water retention."

People are not needing more than one bottle, here is another review

"I am loving Andromass!!! I’m 50 years old, 5’11” and 190 lbs, working out for over 30 years. Multiple cycles of M1T, Superdrol and Epistane, some Test and 1-AD, 4-AD over the years. I am just finishing my second week on AM and I am hitting levels I haven’t seen it 15 years --- better than any of the pro-hormones/steroids I have tried. Plus, I feel good (remember the M-1T flu). I’m just dosing 3 capsules 2x/day. I’m getting AH tomorrow and may stack for a 3-4 week cycle (I prefer short cycles). Honestly, I’ve never seen any results like this before. Consider me a big fan and thanks for sticking with it when times got tough and delivering a GREAT product! Quite simply, it is the best workout product I have ever tried. Yeah for PP!"
lol this dude has cycled test and yet reckons andromass is the best steroid he has ever tried? he must have had some fail test. seriously most of these logs are useless "WOW i have never felt SO GOOD before in my life! muscles are harder and bigger and fuller then ever, amazing pumps!!" all the same old bs. the only logs i care about are ones with before/after pics, measurements including bf% and lifting/strength gains. the rest are just people who've gained 10lbs of fat but the added vascularity of the cycle makes em think it's all muscle

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
No, they don't need a marketing scheme, they work, hands down, have been researched extensively and I have yet to meet a person who tried cocaine who says "Ugh, cocaine, it didn't work for me, I must be a non-responder" lol. Same goes for test.
lmfao yeah.. andromass would be awesome if it was like 50$ a bottle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before and after pics are useless. As are measurements. Both are easily manipulated especially before and after pics. If your basing your purchases on before and after pics I feel sorry for you. Listen, if you don't think the product will work than don't buy it. But as long as you sit in here and bitch that it costs too much money or it won't work than that in and of itself shows you do have some interest in the product. So either spend your money on it or don't. I really don't care either way.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Before and after pics are useless. As are measurements. Both are easily manipulated especially before and after pics. If your basing your purchases on before and after pics I feel sorry for you. Listen, if you don't think the product will work than don't buy it. But as long as you sit in here and bitch that it costs too much money or it won't work than that in and of itself shows you do have some interest in the product. So either spend your money on it or don't. I really don't care either way.
Well said on the last part. A lot of people bitching and moaning. Don't like the product? Don't buy it...

on the run

Awards
lol are you trying to argue that befoer and after pics taken with a newspaper to prove dates + proper measurements are less useful then some post saying how GREAT the guy feels in the gym and how i GAINED 10 LBS AND LOST FAT.. give it a break dude. you feel 'sorry for me' if a base my purchases on these pics, ok tell me please what do you base your purcahses on? the afforementioned bull**** logs where people can basically make up anything?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol are you trying to argue that befoer and after pics taken with a newspaper to prove dates + proper measurements are less useful then some post saying how GREAT the guy feels in the gym and how i GAINED 10 LBS AND LOST FAT.. give it a break dude. you feel 'sorry for me' if a base my purchases on these pics, ok tell me please what do you base your purcahses on? the afforementioned bull**** logs where people can basically make up anything?
What's with the hostility?

I agree to an extent, I don't see them as useless, in fact the more the better. However I do agree that pics are always a good addition.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just saying its really easy to manipulate before and after pics. Some can even be taken in the same day. I don't trust before and after pics and never will.

Terencec

Awards
I kind of don't understand why guys like him get flamed, he obviously knows his stuff and making good points. These threads especially in the main forum are not advertising threads just to hype a company's product, its for discussing a product. I like guys like this they keep the manufacturers in check. lol

on the run

Awards
What's with the hostility?

I agree to an extent, I don't see them as useless, in fact the more the better. However I do agree that pics are always a good addition.
i tend to react with hostility to useless condescending posts like that guy, he 'feels sorry for me' lol.. the problem with posts like 'i gained 15 lbs and i think most of it was muscle!' is most of the times these guys have no idea and have actually put on 10 lbs of fat and 5lbs of muscle. pictures helps to ascertain what actual changes the substance has wrought on their physique. there are very few posters i trust on this board and others that have both 1. the honesty to not bull**** about what the substance does and 2. the knowledge of their own body to actually KNOW what it does (ie realise that just because they get more vascular/dry doesn't mean they haven't gained fat)

on the run

Awards
like i said !!!
like i said, i am sure there are people who have put on 15lb after pct, but 15lbs of what? you will never know unless you see their physique yourself.. that's where pics and the like come in handy. yes they can be manipulated but i'm not talking about the before and afters in muscle and fitness, but just amateur logs.. what reason would they have to lie. that's my point, i am not saying that (for the most part) people in these logs are outright LYING when they say they have gained X amount of weight. but moreso.. they are just ignorant of their own body composition, and how much of that weight is muscle or fat or water for that matter..

anyway the only sure way is to take the stuff yourself.. everyone reacts differently to different substances anyway

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i tend to react with hostility to useless condescending posts like that guy, he 'feels sorry for me' lol.. the problem with posts like 'i gained 15 lbs and i think most of it was muscle!' is most of the times these guys have no idea and have actually put on 10 lbs of fat and 5lbs of muscle. pictures helps to ascertain what actual changes the substance has wrought on their physique. there are very few posters i trust on this board and others that have both 1. the honesty to not bull**** about what the substance does and 2. the knowledge of their own body to actually KNOW what it does (ie realise that just because they get more vascular/dry doesn't mean they haven't gained fat)
Who actually thinks 15 pounds is all muscle? Of course there is a trusting factor, which is exactly why we welcome any and all feedback from logs containing pics or not. Again the more there are the better it is, I would hope people can discern and glean what information they need.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
wahhhwahhh :'( so much complaining going on in here, hahaha.. will be starting my AM cycle in about 10days. Gains here I come 8)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

It's not a special logging price, fyi.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We don't mind the discussion btw, just keep it civil.

My only problem is most guys "don't believe" the claims these loggers are making. Like, what, we hired them to write good stuff about the products? A company can easily release doctored before/after photos that 99% of people wouldn't realize were tampered with. It's not that tough... we don't do it, I doubt many companies do... our products speak for themselves through logs.

Also, most of the loggers I see were not even given discounts. Especially the ones on the home site.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
most of these logs only say..."wow i feel great no sides"... lets wait till the end and after pct and lets see how much mass is gained and kept...this is what we all wanna see..we can care less about how it is making you feel and about the sides..its all about the gains that what we do this **** for..so we will see if its worth it.

cased closed..dont put out a log that only tells us how great you feel on it..and for that log about that 50 year old guy that says its the best cycle he has ever done when he says he has done steroid cycle...what a joke you PP guys should of been embarrassed to even show that log..that almost ruined it for me to read that log..i laughed my ass off... lets wait until after pct for us to see how good this product is gonna be.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most of these logs only say..."wow i feel great no sides"... lets wait till the end and after pct and lets see how much mass is gained and kept...this is what we all wanna see..we can care less about how it is making you feel and about the sides..its all about the gains that what we do this **** for..so we will see if its worth it.

cased closed..dont put out a log that only tells us how great you feel on it..and for that log about that 50 year old guy that says its the best cycle he has ever done when he says he has done steroid cycle...what a joke you PP guys should of been embarrassed to even show that log..that almost ruined it for me to read that log..i laughed my ass off... lets wait until after pct for us to see how good this product is gonna be.
Really, I'm sure the man who posted that review appreciates your sentiment.

These reviews which I already posted hardly only state 'wow i feel great no sides'
here they are again...

Some solo feedback thus far

"ok took am real close together today, because of a late wake up took one at 12pm and another at 3pm, i didn't want to wait any longer for the second dose, cause i usually go to bed around 9ish. anyways hit the gym at 5 and felt amazing.
did some back work and so bicep work, also threw in some thrusters for time.
i started am 7 days ago, i haven't changed my diet at all, the only different thing i have been doing, is a bit more power lifting, still keeping same intensive cardio, i am really pushing close to the edge of overtraining, but even with a realitivty low calorie diet and intensive cardio, i am up from 165 to 172.7 in 7 days. i am sure, my body adapting to the change in exercise routine, has something to do with it, as well as not having to go out to the field and starve for weeks, but i have to say, 165 to 172 in 1 week exceeded anything i thought i would gain, i really figured i would stay even, i just wanted am to help me preserve muscle, and so far i am gaining. it is what it is. i know its week, 1, i'm not an aas expert, this is my first cycle, but its going good."

"I've had the same experience in weight gain, which was about 8lbs in just the first week. I have had some serious water retention from Creatine and Andromass combined, and I've never gained so much weight so quickly. I've heard others who are also gaining serious water weight from the beginning of the AM cycle."

"I'm on day 14 of Andromass at 6 caps ed and it has definitely "kicked in" for me. My muscles are bigger, fuller, and harder both when lifting and at rest. I have gained 7 pounds yet I have more veins popping then when I began. I haven't had a strength increase but am not bothered by that as I am satisfied with where I am at in that department."

"I was around 194, now im sitting at 202, but i dont seem to be putting on much bf, but i havnt eaten like crap long enough to see if this will hold true. I guess after the next 2 or so weeks i will truly be able to tell if i can eat an absurd amount n not put on bf."

The "unproven" remark isn't correct, the base hormones in these have been studied/researched extensively. The only part that wasn't was the delivery system which was tested in house. AH and AL have gotten great feedback and now so is AndroMass.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
ok...lets see what they keep after pct...if they are gaining that quick then they will probably loose it just as fast..lets see if these gains are gonna be keepable . and if its gains under 10lbs...not worth the money imo. 7 -9 lbs in 7-14 days..thats quick..with test-e i would put on about 7-8lbs in 4 weeks...it takes awhile but makes keeping the gains easier.

it just kinda makes me laugh how you guys say in your ads that its like injecting real test or its compareable to real test injections... like with the dermacrine...look what the ad says "the closest thing to injecting real testosterone " but its not !! you even say that it wont put on 25lbs of lean mass like pure injectable testosterone.. now with andromass...look at all the charts and pics that show how 6 caps equal this much amount of real test e..blah,blah,blah...i think you guys should apply the same thing like you said with the dermacrine..that it wont put on 25lbs of lean mass like pure injectable testosterone. i just think its funny that you guys push your products by saying its like the real thing when its not. if im wrong and it turns out to be the next best thing i will take back any negative things i have said.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok...lets see what they keep after pct...if they are gaining that quick then they will probably loose it just as fast..lets see if these gains are gonna be keepable . and if its gains under 10lbs...not worth the money imo. 7 -9 lbs in 7-14 days..thats quick..with test-e i would put on about 7-8lbs in 4 weeks...it takes awhile but makes keeping the gains easier.

it just kinda makes me laugh how you guys say in your ads that its like injecting real test or its compareable to real test injections... like with the dermacrine...look what the ad says "the closest thing to injecting real testosterone " but its not !! you even say that it wont put on 25lbs of lean mass like pure injectable testosterone.. now with andromass...look at all the charts and pics that show how 6 caps equal this much amount of real test e..blah,blah,blah...i think you guys should apply the same thing like you said with the dermacrine..that it wont put on 25lbs of lean mass like pure injectable testosterone. i just think its funny that you guys push your products by saying its like the real thing when its not. if im wrong and it turns out to be the next best thing i will take back any negative things i have said.
So your not a fan of the ads, thats fine, but lets get down to the nitty gritty ( in Nacho Libre's voice ). For you, what would be an appropriate number of pounds gained, to deem this worth the money?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I have an idea. Everyone's waits for end of logs and final reviews! Then the mass amount of speculation and bitching and moaning can end.

Terencec

Awards
I have an idea. Everyone's waits for end of logs and final reviews! Then the mass amount of speculation and bitching and moaning can end.
How did your androhard cycle go for you, I was curious. You never answered that on another thread.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
How did your androhard cycle go for you, I was curious. You never answered that on another thread.
Sorry bro, it went really well. I felt good on cycle and was making nice improvements. It was no superdrol but it was working very nicely. I was impressed by it to say the least. If I run AndroHard again, I will definitely be upping the dosage to 6-8 caps/day. 4 a day was nice but I was left craving that really "on" mentality and I think the increased dosage would do it.

However, I would not run AndroLean again. For some reason it was aggravating my gyno even while running AndroHard. This is just in my case tho, i'm sure you will be fine.

Terencec

Awards
Sorry bro, it went really well. I felt good on cycle and was making nice improvements. It was no superdrol but it was working very nicely. I was impressed by it to say the least. If I run AndroHard again, I will definitely be upping the dosage to 6-8 caps/day. 4 a day was nice but I was left craving that really "on" mentality and I think the increased dosage would do it.

However, I would not run AndroLean again. For some reason it was aggravating my gyno even while running AndroHard. This is just in my case tho, i'm sure you will be fine.
Cool if these Mass logs turn out good I am planning to stack hard and mass.

Thanks for the answer

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This seems circular...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's too reasonable :frustrate

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Cool if these Mass logs turn out good I am planning to stack hard and mass.

Thanks for the answer
No prob man. I don't want to jump the gun but it seems Mass takes about 2 full weeks to kick in so I think this would be a real nice cycle.

1-8 Mass 6 caps/day
3-8 Hard 4 caps/day

The combination of Test + 1-Test + DHT should be nice.

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
So your not a fan of the ads, thats fine, but lets get down to the nitty gritty ( in Nacho Libre's voice ). For you, what would be an appropriate number of pounds gained, to deem this worth the money?

at least 10 + pounds after pct.