Test-E and Mast Cycle Advice Needed

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So I need a little help. I've been thinking of what to run for my next cycle and I think I have decided on Test-E and Masteron. Here's what what I've planned:

1-10 Masteron Blend 400mg/week - 150mg Enanthate/50mg Propionate Mon/Thurs
1-12 Test-E 500mg/week - 250mg Mon/Thurs

Now here's where I have questions. The goal of the cycle is dry lean gains. Don't want bloat at all but i'm worried that I won't reap the benefits of the mast because of the Test-E bloat. So here are my questions:

1. Will I be bloated from the cycle I posted because of the Test-E?
2. Will the mast be enough to combat the bloat from Test-E and actually give me the hard dry look? I want ZERO bloat and to look very hard and dry.
2. Would It be better to go with this?

1-8 Masteron Prop - 350mg/week - 100mg/EOD
1-10 Test Prop -437.5 or 525mg/week - 125mg or 150mg/EOD

I will be taking Aromasin as needed to help with bloat also. Do you think a combination of the Test/Mast/Aromasin will work to keep me very dry? I'm just worried about being bloated. Thanks in advance guys.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't notice much if any bloat on just 500mgs pr wk. I notice bloat at a gram or more of Test E.

2. Will the mast be enough to combat the bloat from Test-E and actually give me the hard dry look? I want ZERO bloat and to look very hard and dry.
Mast will not lean you out as much as you may think. It will be an effective AI and helps in other regards, but if you used just test I doubt you'd notice much difference in being lean. I love Mast, but know its limitations.

Yes, this is much better because you are eliminating much of the esters:

Although I hesitate to recommend this, if you really want to get shredded, T3 will do the job for you like nothing else, but with it comes risks.

Reactions: Yaz
GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't notice much if any bloat on just 500mgs pr wk. I notice bloat at a gram or more of Test E.

Mast will not lean you out as much as you may think. It will be an effective AI and helps in other regards, but if you used just test I doubt you'd notice much difference in being lean. I love Mast, but know its limitations.

Although I hesitate to recommend this, if you really want to get shredded, T3 will do the job for you like nothing else, but with it comes risks.
im a fan of the shorter esters too.

ya 2 weeks after MOST of the enanthate is out of your system but theres still some in it.

quick in = quick out = fast recovery IME.

Reactions: T50
GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
OP i just want to point out a few things.
1. 100mg test e is not the same as 100mg test prop
2. test/mast wont make you lose weight, they will help you look dry and bring out details. but only diet and cardio will help you get lean.
3. t3/clen is a great great combo

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice everyone. Just to clarify though, this will a lean bulk,not a cut. Sorry if it was not clear. I am going to cut to around 8-9% bodyfat and then start this cycle. Since I will already be pretty cut, I want the mast to give me the really hard dry look while the test and mast together give me some clean LBM. I want to gain mass while keeping bodyfat roughly the same. Again, this is not a cut but rather a very clean bulk.

It seems like the Test Prop + Mast Prop is what will be better in terms of bloat and the appearance I'm looking for. And yes I know that prop and enanthate do not match up due to the weight of the ester.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Seems everybody has a different answer for this question, so I like to get as many different opinions and input as possible, but what dosage do you recommend not going over with t3 if still trying to be able to put on lean mass while on cycle? 75mcg?

jerbear1980

Awards
Prop, Npp, and Mast was the best cycle ever for me

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Seems everybody has a different answer for this question, so I like to get as many different opinions and input as possible, but what dosage do you recommend not going over with t3 if still trying to be able to put on lean mass while on cycle? 75mcg?
I think GLHF can better answer this, but here's my two cents. With T3, the guidelines are not to exceed 100mgs per day and not to exceed 6 weeks. To me, that's pushing it. I'm currently on 50 per day and will only stay on it for a few weeks. I hate messing directly with the natural production of insulin or T3/T4, produced by the thyroid. That's why I won't exceed 4iu of HGH. Many guys have done 75-100 T3/Clomid for 6 weeks and felt great. Others I know have had very irregular heart rhythm, very high BP and other sides, with just 25 per day. You have to ease into it, ramping up then down. The risk is shutting down your natural production of T3/T4 and having to take thyroid medication the rest of your life. I may horribly abuse the use of AAS, but when it comes to insulin and the thyroid, I get scared real easily.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards

Agreed.

im a fan of the shorter esters too.

ya 2 weeks after MOST of the enanthate is out of your system but theres still some in it.

quick in = quick out = fast recovery IME.
Definately agreed !

I think GLHF can better answer this, but here's my two cents. With T3, the guidelines are not to exceed 100mgs per day and not to exceed 6 weeks. To me, that's pushing it. I'm currently on 50 per day and will only stay on it for a few weeks. I hate messing directly with the natural production of insulin or T3/T4, produced by the thyroid. That's why I won't exceed 4iu of HGH. Many guys have done 75-100 T3/Clomid for 6 weeks and felt great. Others I know have had very irregular heart rhythm, very high BP and other sides, with just 25 per day. You have to ease into it, ramping up then down. The risk is shutting down your natural production of T3/T4 and having to take thyroid medication the rest of your life. I may horribly abuse the use of AAS, but when it comes to insulin and the thyroid, I get scared real easily.
- To a great extent i agree with the side effects and general info of DetroitHammer but 6 weeks isn't the max someone can go with T3 by any means. Shutting down the thyroid is highly highly unlikely - people with hypothyroidism use it for years and models use it year-round, even studies exist for long term use of T3 that shown not any significant issues. It can be used "safely" if someones knows how to.
- IMHO Taper up/down is the only way T3 should be used - always the same way it goes up it should go down. Plus if someone wants extra safety when coming of, he can do a PCT type of protocol with 1-3 weeks supplementation with Iodine and/or Guggulsterone Extract.

Thanks for the advice everyone. Just to clarify though, this will a lean bulk,not a cut. Sorry if it was not clear. I am going to cut to around 8-9% bodyfat and then start this cycle. Since I will already be pretty cut, I want the mast to give me the really hard dry look while the test and mast together give me some clean LBM. I want to gain mass while keeping bodyfat roughly the same. Again, this is not a cut but rather a very clean bulk.

It seems like the Test Prop + Mast Prop is what will be better in terms of bloat and the appearance I'm looking for. And yes I know that prop and enanthate do not match up due to the weight of the ester.
- Masteron will do nothing when it comes to lean/dry gains - if you go to 8-9% and keep it there with clean diet/proper caloric intake & cardio simply there's no point of using Masteron unless you want a more vascular/hard look which i believe you stated earlier that you don't.
- Big fan of short esters for many reasons.
- I would suggest you to keep to use 1-2 compounds with Testosterone as your base - maybe 1 oral and 1 injectable.

If you really want to go with Masteron i would suggest something out of the following:

Example 1:
Weeks 1-10/12 --> Test. E 400-600mg/week
Weeks 1-10/12 --> Masteron E. 400-600mg/week
Weeks 1-10/12 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED

Example 2:
Weeks 1-8/10 --> Test. Prop. 100-125g EOD
Weeks 1-8/10 --> Masteron Prop. 100-200mg EOD
Weeks 1-8/10 --> Arimidex 0,50-1mg EOD OR Aromasin 12,5-25mg ED

- Whatever you choose synchronize both compounds to end together - no point of earlier stoppage of Masteron if both compounds have the same esters attached.

PS I would gladly design you more cycles if you want but choose a couple of compounds first.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much Yaz very helpful. Here's what I'm thinking now.

3-10 Mast Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Test Prop 125mg EOD

Kickstart with an oral or some sort. Maybe SD, Tbol, or another dry oral. What would you recommend?

And what would you recommend for a HCG protocol for the cycle listed above.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Thanks so much Yaz very helpful. Here's what I'm thinking now.

3-10 Mast Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Test Prop 125mg EOD

Kickstart with an oral or some sort. Maybe SD, Tbol, or another dry oral. What would you recommend?

And what would you recommend for a HCG protocol for the cycle listed above.
- Again no reason why not run both drugs (with the same esters) the same - Masteron has no toxicity what's so ever, only potential issues is hair loss, acne etc (classic androgen related sides)
- HCG is an unecessary risk in this type of cycle.

My suggestions:

Example 1:
Weeks 1-8/10 --> Test. Prop. 100-125mg EOD
Weeks 1-8/10 --> Masteron Prop. 100-150mg EOD
Weeks 1-4/5/6 --> SD 20-30mg ED

Example 2:
Weeks 1-6/8 --> T-bol 20-50mg ED

Example 3:
Weeks 1-6/8 --> Epistane 20-50mg ED

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I would run them the same length of time (10 weeks) but money is a factor so for right now, all I can do is 8 weeks of Mast at 100mg EOD.

And no HCG? Why not? I thought for any cycle 6+ weeks it was a necessity to run HCG during the cycle?

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I would run them the same length of time (10 weeks) but money is a factor so for right now, all I can do is 8 weeks of Mast at 100mg EOD.

And no HCG? Why not? I thought for any cycle 6+ weeks it was a necessity to run HCG during the cycle?

- Cool, it's your choice in the end.
- Whoever told you that is wrong, by no means HCG shouldn't be used for every cycle of 6+ weeks.
IMO it's use should be limited only :
1) When cycles exceed 14weeks
2) When 19nor derivatives are being administered
- HCG has some serious risk and it's use should be limited at 6-8 weeks "on" cycle (for more only at crazy long cycles like 16-20weeks) and 2-3 times per year.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
- Cool, it's your choice in the end.
- Whoever told you that is wrong, by no means HCG shouldn't be used for every cycle of 6+ weeks.
IMO it's use should be limited only :
1) When cycles exceed 14weeks
2) When 19nor derivatives are being administered
- HCG has some serious risk and it's use should be limited at 6-8 weeks "on" cycle (for more only at crazy long cycles like 16-20weeks) and 2-3 times per year.
I wish I could rep you again. Thanks a lot for the info. So how's this look:

Cycle
3-10 Mast Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Test Prop 125mg EOD
(one of the orals)

PCT
11-13 Clomid 50/50/50
11-14 Nolva 40/40/20/20/10 (always do a 5th week, gives me peace of mind)
11-14 PES Ana-Beta (nutrient partioner)
13-16 Lean Xtreme 3 caps/day (cortisol)
13-16 Erase 3 caps/day (AI)

Maybe add in some CJC with DAC.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
I wish I could rep you again. Thanks a lot for the info. So how's this look:

Cycle
3-10 Mast Prop 100mg EOD
1-10 Test Prop 125mg EOD
(one of the orals)

PCT
11-13 Clomid 50/50/50
11-14 Nolva 40/40/20/20/10 (always do a 5th week, gives me peace of mind)
11-14 PES Ana-Beta (nutrient partioner)
13-16 Lean Xtreme 3 caps/day (cortisol)
13-16 Erase 3 caps/day (AI)

Maybe add in some CJC with DAC.
- The cycle is good.
- Don't like the PCT, drop the supplements - if you want keep Lean Extreme.

My suggestion:

Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
- The cycle is good.
- Don't like the PCT, drop the supplements - if you want keep Lean Extreme.

My suggestion:

Weeks 1-4 --> Clomid 100 | 50 | 50 | 25mg ED
Weeks 1-4 --> Nolva 40 | 20 | 20 | 10mg ED
Haha knew you wouldn't like the PCT with the added supplements. I remember reading in another thread how you like simpler PCTs.

Yaz

Yaz

Awards
Haha knew you wouldn't like the PCT with the added supplements. I remember reading in another thread how you like simpler PCTs.
Treat drugs with drugs, don't expect that much of a difference with supplements when it comes to HPTA recovery - IMO no matter the cycle PCT should always be SERMs (Clomid & Nolva preferably) with the doses/duration vary from cycle to cycle.
Maybe a decent Test Booster be a good addition but do not expect wonders.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Good points Yaz, thanks again.

Update. I've decided I'll be ordering 40ml of Mast instead of 30 so now I can run either of these. Which do you guys like better?

1-10 Mast Prop 100mg/EOD
1-10 Test Prop 125mg/EOD

OR

3-10 Mast Prop 125mg/EOD (8 weeks)
1-10 Test Prop 125mg/EOD

So what would be better? 8 weeks at 125mg/EOD or 10 weeks at 100mg/EOD?

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
the way i use t3 is something similar to this:
days 1-3 50mcg
4-8 75mcg
8+ 100mcg ed
id run it at 100mcg for 4-5weeks than taper down.

i always ran clen with t3. last time, i was ramping up the clen upto 140-60mcg TOPS and it worked great. last time i just ran clen, and ended up going upto 200mcg ed for the last 3days every 2weeks. i was just barely feeling it. and its the exact same clen from before..

my advice: run t3 50mcg ed, no need for more than that on a cleann bulk. and if you want to eat more, you could add in clen week on/off like 40-80-80-80-120-120-120 mcg ed

i personaly love t3 and clen.