Bench250

Awards
What is your thoughts about this cycle?

Beastdrol 30 mg ed week 1-4
Forged Liver Support week 1-4

PCT
Nolvadex 20mg ed week 4-8
Forged Post Cycle week 4-8
Glutamine and BCAA Powder until bottles gone.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start at 20mg if this is your first SD cycle and go up to 30 if you can tolerate sides. 20mg should be plenty.

Other than that looks good bro. Get ready to pack on some serious mass!

Bench250

Awards
im tryin to gain 15lb pounds of solid muscle and keep it on.. im going to be taking in around 6-7000 calories a day

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn that's a ton of calories. Just be careful about gaining fat. There's only so much calories you can consume before your body starts storing more of the calories for fat...

15lbs is very doable with Beastdrol but it won't be solid muscle. I predict greater than 20lbs gain in 4 weeks if you are eating that many calories.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
if you keep your diet you can easily gain that on Beastdrol. I would say run it for only 3 weeks because Beastdrol starts "loosing" it's effects after the second week. Your second week will be your prime time so enjoy that. Also I would jugest an on cycle and the only one I've used has been CEL's version.

If you want to be on a cycle longer then bridge it but I would say for your first time 3 weeks is plenety and you can easily gain 15lbs. Two of my friends got on it and in 3 weeks 20-25lbs of muscle gain but they didn't listen to me for the PCT and had a ****ty diet so they lost a lot of it.

Also Beast will dry your joints out grab yourself a joint supplements and skeletal balm. SB will num the pain, if you do get any, and help you repair your joints so you would be good to go on cycle plus the darn thing will last for MONTHS!

P.S. 5% cissus with high amount of fishoil is good for the joints but keep the skeletal balm in it no matter what. Trust me the thing is ****ing magical, no joke!

Bench250

Awards
what do you think i should cut the calories down to like 4000? and you think i should run this

PCT
Nolvadex 20mg ed week 4-8
Forged Post Cycle week 4-8
Bridge 3 caps a day until gone
Glutamine and BCAA Powerder until gone

or would i just be good with running the bridge after cycle and not even get forged post cycle?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
dont run a static dose of SD (30mg for 4wks) go 20/20/30/30

The PCT looks good, I would add Vit C @ 3000 mg a day for cortisol control and creatine to help hold strength.

4k in cals will be much better, you only weigh 180-185 so taking in 6-7k in cals in pointless

start the creatine loading the last wk of being on cycle, that way you wont hit the wall as hard when you come off cycle

Bench250

Awards
so should i run just bridge or bridge and forged post cycle idk how i can get my hands on sum bridge cause there all out of stock :(.. i ran a beastdrol cycle before but didnt take it seriously was drinking while on cycle and off lol and i didnt run a good pct so pretty much lost like 10lb wen i gained like 12.. but my strength still stayed...and im about 192 now soo i gotta change that ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would start Forged post cycle day one of PCT. Some will say otherwise, but thats how i run my PCT's. I would start Bridge during wk4 of PCT. If you really want to have a killer PCT pickup a SARM (id go Osta), many people have been doing big things during PCT while on SARM;s

iSwole

iSwole

Banned
Awards
im going to be taking in around 6-7000 calories a day
Hahahaha who are you Jay Cutler?

Start off with 20mg ED for the first 2 weeks. If this is your 1st cycle of SD then keep it @ 3 weeks.

20/20/30

Bench250

Awards
so no one answered my question yet can i just run the bridge for pct wit nolvadex or do i gotta get the forged post cycle too?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so no one answered my question yet can i just run the bridge for pct wit nolvadex or do i gotta get the forged post cycle too?
No you don't have to get Forged Post cycle. Bridge will get the job done along with Nolvadex. Although it wouldn't hurt to throw in everything and anything into your PCT.

If you are eating that many calories I suggest you look into out Protein products. We have protein pancakes, trail mix, power butter, "do it yourself" protein bars which you can LOAD with calories. I make 700 Calorie bars with the stuff.

I would get some protein bars and LOAD them with calories instead of the Forged post cycle since you already have Bridge.

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Ha I did Test-E/Beastdrol/Epi-Strong for my 1st cycle. Good times.

You're going to enjoy the Beast.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone catch that he's bridging PCT in week 4? OP, I assume you menat WEEK 5-8 for PCT, not week 4-8?

As for the nolva, 20/20/10/10 should be sufficient.
for the MDrol, if you've never taken it before, start with 10/20/20/20-30 if 4-wks. some people resond VERY WELL to SD, and if you respond, then upping the dose isn't going to do anything except make sides 200% worse for MAYBE 5% more effectiveness. I just finished a 10/20/20/20 cycle, and gained about 18lbs. expecting to keep a good 14 or more. The one day I bumped to 30mg, it screwed me up with a ton of sides. at 20, I barely had ANY sides.

oze

oze

Awards
Did anyone catch that he's bridging PCT in week 4? OP, I assume you menat WEEK 5-8 for PCT, not week 4-8?

As for the nolva, 20/20/10/10 should be sufficient.
for the MDrol, if you've never taken it before, start with 10/20/20/20-30 if 4-wks. some people resond VERY WELL to SD, and if you respond, then upping the dose isn't going to do anything except make sides 200% worse for MAYBE 5% more effectiveness. I just finished a 10/20/20/20 cycle, and gained about 18lbs. expecting to keep a good 14 or more. The one day I bumped to 30mg, it screwed me up with a ton of sides. at 20, I barely had ANY sides.
Its amazing how SD has that effect on people. Going from 20 to 30 can mean the difference between an excellent cycle with little sides, or a good cycle with ****ty sides.

You really need to test the waters with SD, and starting at 10mg is ideal. 10/20/20/30 (if you think its necessary - personally, I've never felt the need to go to 30, 20 is just an excellent dose for gains to sides ratio).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking to add Cal's, the protein bars idea is a great one. You can add in peanut butter and make them pretty high calorie. They are easy to make and you can pick up a bag pretty cheap, especially with the 20% off sale now at NTBM :yup:

oze

oze

Awards
Add peanut butter to every meal and the calories instantly jump a ****load.

Peanut butter + milk + rolled oats + protein powder = calorie crunching meal.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I agree...if the cals aren't there you aren't gonna grow!!!

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
I miss being a rep

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be cautious, it sounds like your first cycle.

I'd go 10/20/20/30 on the SD.

Honestly though I think you'd be better off starting with Helladrol or Epi-Strong for a first cycle. Much more mild, and helps you get your sh!t together for the more serious cycles. It gives you time to figure out what works on-cycle versus not so you don't waste time and don't get hurt.

Also you'd want to load any on-cycle support 2 weeks prior to starting the PH if you're doing it. That means the liver support. If you have any concerns over blood pressure, prostate issues, or lipids I'd look at a more inclusive cycle support like AI Cycle Support or Need2Guard. I tend to just use Liv52 for liver support before and after cycle since you're gonna get messed up on cycle regardless. It's more important to run the supports post-cycle IMO to improve recovery while off any damaging substances, I personally don't buy the whole "protection" thing, just doesn't seem reasonable IMO, it just reduces the effectiveness of the dose you're taking. Omega 3's are an exception, definitely keep these high for a myriad of reasons on-cycle (and off too). I go ~10-15g daily on-cycle.

In PCT all you really need is a SERM and that will get you back to normal, though I prefer a 6 week SERM PCT, not 4 (4 is arbitrary, and has been repeated so much it's gospel now). The OTC PCT items like Bridge or Forged are good for things like libido, cortisol control and freeing up the extra test created by the SERM for extra boost in strength. You add these in at week 3 or 4 in PCT. Forged and Bridge are not redundant, but would complement eachother well. You don't need them, but they can give you a real boost.

Calories and exercise will determine gains more than anything. I personally like the Better Protein Bars, and they pack in the calories well. Take some BCAA or whey with meals to make sure you spike leucine with meals at ~4g leucine to get maximum Muscle Protein Synthesis. Better Protein Bars or Whey can help with this, or BCAA. Leucine is a key ingredient to Muscle Protein Synthesis, lots of good info in this month's MD magazine.

Again, make sure you're comfortable getting into this. If it's your first cycle, you may want to start with a slightly more mild compound and learn the ropes. If you have your heart set on Beast, do it smart and do it right.

Best of luck!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:goodpost:

Great post there by Milas. What he said is pretty much spot on and I agree with it!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
grab some BCAA power chews too, they will ensure your getting enough leucine

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leucine is a very important part of getting mTOR and activate Muscle Protein Synthesis. If you're not getting 3-5g leucine in your food, you should add in a BCAA supplement to break that threshold. That goes for any meal.

on the run

Awards
3 week cycle is a waste, you will lose it all almost easily as you gain it. try and bridge the sd into something like epi or whatever.. aim for 6 weeks. you will stop gaining after 3 but the longer your body holds on to the muscle the better

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i think at 7000 calories a day you would almost HAVE TO be using slin to make positive use of all of the calories.

if not, im incredibly jealous

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
The protein bars are nice because you can take them with you during the day. You dont need to get to the fridge and get out your meal, heat it up and eat. Just keep a bottle of water with you and your good.

How many cals each contain are up to you, PB and honey can up them a ton if you so choose