Can you run a non-methyl longer than a methylated one??

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
If you were going to run a non-methyl like Furuza-A or P-Stanz (Orastan A or E) for example; can you run it longer than a typical methylated AAS??

I'm not concerned about shutdown issues only liver, lipids and BP. If you can run a methyl AAS at 6-8 weeks normally; can you extend a non-methyl like those above out to 12-16 weeks without any undue damage??? Longer???

Anyone have any opinions either way??

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I wonder if my dog scares people? He only eats other dogs and Muscle tech users.....

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I am wondering the same thing. Can P-stanz and Max-LMG be run for 12+wks?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
The only thing that methyl vs non methyl will help with is liver toxicity. Take for example the new stuff from primordial performance and androgentix, non liver toxic, but still the bp, lipids, kidneys, and other systems will be effected regardless of methylation. Typically though the bp and lipids take longer to get out of whack so to speak, so as long as you monitor yourself you could run longer, I'd say 8 weeks would be a good starting point.

mgccc5715

Awards
The only thing that methyl vs non methyl will help with is liver toxicity. Take for example the new stuff from primordial performance and androgentix, non liver toxic, but still the bp, lipids, kidneys, and other systems will be effected regardless of methylation. Typically though the bp and lipids take longer to get out of whack so to speak, so as long as you monitor yourself you could run longer, I'd say 8 weeks would be a good starting point.
Androgentix? Never heard of em. Good stuff?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
No idea, not a sponsor on here so not gonna find many logs. A few logs of pp's new androseries stuff, solid results but nothing mind blowing so far from what I've read.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, however oral methyls will be more detrimental be it liver/lipids/bp etc. Dosing length will also be a factor.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would stop any oral cycle at 6-7wks. Regardless of what your taking it is still harmful and just because its a non meth does not mean it isnt going to harm your liver.

Most orals stop showing effects after 6-7 wks too so there isnt much point in running them longer

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I agree with gymrat. Unless it is dosed VERY high its hard to see gains after 6wks with any oral. Epi was awesome at 6wks, but my joints had to have the torture end. Same with the hdrol cycle i'm on now. Time to think about how to most effectively keep these gains using SARMs and SERMs and test boosters and AI's... the sh!t really just hit the fan as far as what I need to take and measure each day to do this properly... You know we all love it, though... :D

So a fat stack of p-stanz and m-lmg is the ideal stack to cut some bf down to shredded status?

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
I agree with gymrat. Unless it is dosed VERY high its hard to see gains after 6wks with any oral. Epi was awesome at 6wks, but my joints had to have the torture end. Same with the hdrol cycle i'm on now. Time to think about how to most effectively keep these gains using SARMs and SERMs and test boosters and AI's... the sh!t really just hit the fan as far as what I need to take and measure each day to do this properly... You know we all love it, though... :D

So a fat stack of p-stanz and m-lmg is the ideal stack to cut some bf down to shredded status?
This is pretty much why i quit doing oral only cycles because you don't make that great of size results, there ran for too short. 6 weeks on orals and then what? a long break of like 6+4 weeks +more off time on top of that? Thats whats recommended all the time. Your probobly not going to get your desired results after 6 weeks even so you gotta wait and if you don't your starting to abuse, atleast thats what I think people see it as, correct me if i'm wrong.. I just recommend people not do oral cycles anymore because i garantee you will probobly want to go back on right after pct. To the rest of the people that are okay with subtle body changes and waiting long periods of time between cycles, well good for you, thats the kind of people that the legal orals are aimed at probably. Sound about right...?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know if androlean and androhard could get you to shredded status, but id like to see it attempted.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Princeshock: I can take the proper time off bt cycles, but I will admit that I want to be on a lot of the times... it starts to make you unmotivated bc you aren't seeing crazy gains... I know what to expect and have a really solid diet/training thing going... But I agree... it is SO important to let your levels normalize (12wks imo is best). So straight up winstrol would be better to get what I wanted out of a cycle like that. Gonna have to make some friends... :D These SARMs seem quite promising, though. Will definitely keep the community updated how the OSTA is treating me.

rulk: got two of the andromasses coming... Would love to run it with something like winnie, p-stanz, max-lmg, epi, but think i will see how the first one treats me just on a solo run...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
IMO you can run the non-methyls longer as long as your bloodwork looks decent. I remember running 1-AD or trandermal PH's for 12 weeks and it's not going to be a major setback health-wise. Make sure you take supps for liver, BP, and cholesterol

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, as long as you're diligent with support supps, not drinking, and drinking a ton of water, the body can do amazing things. Discipline is the key.

Would love to see:

andromass
epi
p-stanz

Prob. awesome. Might try it in a few months.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
This is pretty much why i quit doing oral only cycles because you don't make that great of size results, there ran for too short. 6 weeks on orals and then what? a long break of like 6+4 weeks +more off time on top of that? Thats whats recommended all the time. Your probobly not going to get your desired results after 6 weeks even so you gotta wait and if you don't your starting to abuse, atleast thats what I think people see it as, correct me if i'm wrong.. I just recommend people not do oral cycles anymore because i garantee you will probobly want to go back on right after pct. To the rest of the people that are okay with subtle body changes and waiting long periods of time between cycles, well good for you, thats the kind of people that the legal orals are aimed at probably. Sound about right...?
You touched on exactly what I am mentally battling right now. Another methylated or not. I just finished H-DROL and have a little over a week of PCT left. I stopped it short due to sides and in the end prob only gained about 5lbs of muscle, have to do a long PCT and will wait a few months before I go again if i do at all. My liver values were high and it felt a little swollen and while they should recover fine it's just a lot of time, work and physical beating for a short time on something to reap a few extra pounds. I know, everyone is different and some have great success with PH's, but I am seriously considering pinning next time in hopes of going easier on the liver and hopefully have a smoother ride. Hmmm....or maybe....

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
If you want to run longer cycles, I say pulse something strong like Superdrol or possibly Epi ( much milder ). Low dose SD works great even at 10 mgs EOD, or 4 days on 3 days off. This is what I'm doing right now.

Non meths still have their sides to contend with. If your going to get the sides, might as well get the results over longer period of time instead of blowing up like a balloon then deflating.

BURNT DICE

BURNT DICE

Awards
Superdrol.... No thanx!

All steroids have sides, including Hdrol. They say it is "mild", but 3.5 weeks of low dose HDROL (50mg) shut me down. My test went form 371 to 29 in that time. Don't like the idea of pulsing personally. I would prefer steady levels while ON.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know if androlean and androhard could get you to shredded status, but id like to see it attempted.

I cant say ill add in androhard, but there are plans of me picking up androlean and getting to shredded status.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You touched on exactly what I am mentally battling right now. Another methylated or not. I just finished H-DROL and have a little over a week of PCT left. I stopped it short due to sides and in the end prob only gained about 5lbs of muscle, have to do a long PCT and will wait a few months before I go again if i do at all. My liver values were high and it felt a little swollen and while they should recover fine it's just a lot of time, work and physical beating for a short time on something to reap a few extra pounds. I know, everyone is different and some have great success with PH's, but I am seriously considering pinning next time in hopes of going easier on the liver and hopefully have a smoother ride. Hmmm....or maybe....
This is the problem with methyls, continuous use over years adds up. Honestly its just not worth it imo.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out my blood work from a 12 week cycle of 1,4 bold I did back in 09. It was supposedly the most mild product ever. 12 week cycles were commonly suggested.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
if its non-methyl and non liver toxic liek katanadrol ect. then you can run it as logn as you want. i woudl say 10-15wks.
but i dotn knwo why you would do that without test.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if its non-methyl and non liver toxic liek katanadrol ect. then you can run it as logn as you want. i woudl say 10-15wks.
but i dotn knwo why you would do that without test.

Look above at the non-liver toxic, non-methyl, most mild oral ph ever produced.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Look above at the non-liver toxic, non-methyl, most mild oral ph ever produced.
I understand that but thaere can be many factores. even a ****ty diet or using OTC products can cause liver issues.
where you using ANYthing else?
even just pain meds or booz?
pre-WO
other sups?
did you get your liver CHECKED BEFORE cycle?
we would need BEFORE and AFTER to really be worth much I would say.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand that but thaere can be many factores. even a ****ty diet or using OTC products can cause liver issues.
where you using ANYthing else?
even just pain meds or booz?
pre-WO
other sups?
did you get your liver CHECKED BEFORE cycle?
we would need BEFORE and AFTER to really be worth much I would say.
I don't drink. I don't use pre-workout supplements. I do get regular blood work including liver panels. Really I don't understand why so many people blame other things when they see proof of the toxicity of a certain supplement, pro-hormone, or steroid. Blame everything else first right?. I see the same thing with Superdrol. People tend to blame everything else when the proof is right in front of them. I've be around long enough to know how to eat correctly and what I should or should not take during a cycle. So please try and be respectful.

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
I don't drink. I don't use pre-workout supplements. I do get regular blood work including liver panels. Really I don't understand why so many people blame other things when they see proof of the toxicity of a certain supplement, pro-hormone, or steroid. Blame everything else first right?. I see the same thing with Superdrol. People tend to blame everything else when the proof is right in front of them. I've be around long enough to know how to eat correctly and what I should or should not take during a cycle. So please try and be respectful.
Yeah 12 weeks seems like too long for any of these. The only thing potent that you can run for that long is test and some other injectables i bet. We need something legal that is pretty much exactly like test. Something that can be run for very long periods of time and is just as potent as good doses of test and thats where the good body changes come from.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah 12 weeks seems like too long for any of these. The only thing potent that you can run for that long is test and some other injectables i bet. We need something legal that is pretty much exactly like test. Something that can be run for very long periods of time and is just as potent as good doses of test and thats where the good body changes come from.
We truly believe we have done this, time will tell as well as blood results.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Same here...google says nothing on them besides this thread??? where can we find the info on them?

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
I would stop any oral cycle at 6-7wks. Regardless of what your taking it is still harmful and just because its a non meth does not mean it isnt going to harm your liver.

Most orals stop showing effects after 6-7 wks too so there isnt much point in running them longer
^^^^^agree with this, the only plus the andro stuff has is the safety....id feel more comfortable with that in my system for 7-8wks than say epistane

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Even if not methylated, you will still get shut down, you can still have lipids issues, you can still have bp issues, etc..

If you go passed 8 weeks on anything that shuts you down, you will need hcg.