Can you run a non-methyl longer than a methylated one??

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    I understand that but thaere can be many factores. even a ****ty diet or using OTC products can cause liver issues.
    where you using ANYthing else?
    even just pain meds or booz?
    pre-WO
    other sups?
    did you get your liver CHECKED BEFORE cycle?
    we would need BEFORE and AFTER to really be worth much I would say.
    I don't drink. I don't use pre-workout supplements. I do get regular blood work including liver panels. Really I don't understand why so many people blame other things when they see proof of the toxicity of a certain supplement, pro-hormone, or steroid. Blame everything else first right?. I see the same thing with Superdrol. People tend to blame everything else when the proof is right in front of them. I've be around long enough to know how to eat correctly and what I should or should not take during a cycle. So please try and be respectful.

2. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I don't drink. I don't use pre-workout supplements. I do get regular blood work including liver panels. Really I don't understand why so many people blame other things when they see proof of the toxicity of a certain supplement, pro-hormone, or steroid. Blame everything else first right?. I see the same thing with Superdrol. People tend to blame everything else when the proof is right in front of them. I've be around long enough to know how to eat correctly and what I should or should not take during a cycle. So please try and be respectful.
    Yeah 12 weeks seems like too long for any of these. The only thing potent that you can run for that long is test and some other injectables i bet. We need something legal that is pretty much exactly like test. Something that can be run for very long periods of time and is just as potent as good doses of test and thats where the good body changes come from.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by princeshock View Post
    Yeah 12 weeks seems like too long for any of these. The only thing potent that you can run for that long is test and some other injectables i bet. We need something legal that is pretty much exactly like test. Something that can be run for very long periods of time and is just as potent as good doses of test and thats where the good body changes come from.
    We truly believe we have done this, time will tell as well as blood results.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mgccc5715 View Post
    Androgentix? Never heard of em. Good stuff?
    Same here...google says nothing on them besides this thread??? where can we find the info on them?
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen

5. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    I would stop any oral cycle at 6-7wks. Regardless of what your taking it is still harmful and just because its a non meth does not mean it isnt going to harm your liver.

Most orals stop showing effects after 6-7 wks too so there isnt much point in running them longer
    ^^^^^agree with this, the only plus the andro stuff has is the safety....id feel more comfortable with that in my system for 7-8wks than say epistane
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
    •   

6. Even if not methylated, you will still get shut down, you can still have lipids issues, you can still have bp issues, etc..

If you go passed 8 weeks on anything that shuts you down, you will need hcg.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Non-Methyl PH's For Stacking or Longer Runs
    By kkcinc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 08:42 AM
  2. methylated and NON Methylated stack?
    By reptone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 12:04 PM
  3. Non-Methylated with Methylated help Absorption?
    By mclucas in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2008, 12:46 AM
  4. Working Longer May Translate Into Living Longer
    By yeahright in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 03:32 AM