Boladrol for a sprinter?

• Thread starter touchdownthirty
  • Start date
touchdownthirty

touchdownthirty

Awards
I am a non-sponsored competitive sprinting track athlete with some PH experience in the past: Epi, H-Drol, WinniV (back in the days with Juggernaut Nutrition)--also I had messed around with MDrol when I had an injured leg and packed on some serious strength size.

I was curious what everyone's thoughts would be on a sprinter trying out Boladrol. I've seen it can go both ways when it comes to retaining water or not. I liked Epi, but was looking to try out something different. If, and only if, with feedback pointing towards a better option.

The main sides that I would be concerned with would be lethargy and bloating. I can handle a decent amount of lethargy, however, if the compound simply does not look to be a sound one for a runner, then I won't touch it. I loved running EPI and 1,4 Bold but I can't find any Bold that isn't priced ridiculously at $70 a bottle or what not.

Input would be greatly appreciated--thanks!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Oooh, calf pumps on boladrol might be bad lol. But performance wise, i would honestly say Epi has more to offer as far as pure strength, which i think would boost your speed more dramatically. What was your dosage/cycle length last time you ran epi? I bet a nice 6 week cycle of 40mg would be sick.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Why not try P-stanz ( prostanozol:non methyl version of stanozol). It's the steroid Ben Johnson tested positive for when he set the 100m record. I guess it works pretty well for sprinters! Just don't pee in a cup.....

mgccc5715

Awards
Why not try P-stanz ( prostanozol:non methyl version of stanozol). It's the steroid Ben Johnson tested positive for when he set the 100m record. I guess it works pretty well for sprinters! Just don't pee in a cup.....
This^^. As a former collegiate baseball player having used p stanz in the past I think this is what you're really looking for

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Yep, P-stanz is best bet for speed and explosive running.

My next suggestion would be epi, but epi dries those joints out SO BAD you'd have to be really really dilligent with fish oil dosing... like in the 10-12g/ed range

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 15
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 140
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 7