Personal preference, Duration length of H-Drol Cycle?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Alright im planning on running a 2nd cycle of H-drol in a few weeks and wanted to know everyones takes on cycle duration and dosage, i ran a cycle last summer at 50/50/75/75/75 since it was my first cycle i was a little hesitant to even go to 75 but after looking at the results and zero sides i feel more confident going up to 100.

Whats everyones prefernce for this compound is it a longer cycle with lower dosages or a shorter cycle with higher dosages i was thinking of doing something along these lines.

75/75/100/100/100

Just trying to get my last final research done before the start with some personal input ive done my research on everything else just from personal experience whats your favorite route?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
thats exactly the way im going to run it my Next cylce (hdrol was my first as well)

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
From what ive heard this is the best way to run 100mg seems to be the sweet spot and ive heard best results start after week 2 which is why im bumping up to 100mg after week 2.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
75/75/100/100/100/100

you will be a happy man, get a bottle of hellardrol, it will last for 6wks at 100mg dose

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Just started wk 6 of hdrol (hella)

Started 50/75/100/100/125/150 - started OSTA today. Tastes like rubber cement. Gains have been gradual... nothing explosive, but I am getting comments from everyone. Great compound. No sides. Running all proper support.

Good luck.