CYCLE OF SARMS S4 OR HDROL

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.89%

Exclamation CYCLE OF SARMS S4 OR HDROL

Was thinking about doing a cycle of sarms s4...looks like no side effects with it.....wanted to get some peoples opinions on it....i was going to do hdrol first but with methylated products it can have side effects...not sure what to go with...i know theres not alot out there concerning sarms but what i have been reading it looks quite good esp. with joint healing/recovery....leme know what you think / recommend.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%

S4 has been known to cause vision side effects (yellow tinting, double vision, blurring) at very high doses - like, 75mg/ed or something stupid like that. Not exactly sure. I have a bottle of it and fully intend on running it. I think the consensus safe cycle on S4 is monday - friday at 50mg/ed, weekends off and so on.. so 5 days on, 2 days off. People have reported good results from that, from what I've read.

I am currently on week day 34 of hdrol and been running it at 100mg/ed last two weeks. No sides. Running mrsupps hella... great compound, seeing great gains, and only sides were some lethargy at 75mg/ed.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.89%

Wow hows ur gains with the hdrol? Man thats pretty high dose for hdrol..arent u worried of sides. Im just strtn hdrol 50/50/75/75
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.48%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

All compounds have their own risks, to some extent.

The potential vision sides were mentioned already for S4; don't really know of any for OSTA, although it could potentially be suppressive if ran too high for an extended period of time. H-Drol is pretty mild; doesn't mean it doesn't have risks, as well, though. I'd say it depends more on what you're looking to gain from this and what your goals are.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.89%

Im lookn for mass. I knw hdrol is more of a cutting agent...i was going to do mdrol after hdrol just 10mg a day due to it being more potent. Id rather gain slow and safe instead of taking higher mgs and risking it being toxic to liver
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by grndslam View Post
    Im lookn for mass. I knw hdrol is more of a cutting agent...i was going to do mdrol after hdrol just 10mg a day due to it being more potent. Id rather gain slow and safe instead of taking higher mgs and risking it being toxic to liver
    if you'd rather gain slow and safe then you should just use testosterone. Liver toxicity is way overrated I think just because its simpler to understand. Cholesterol issues are WAY more important.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.89%

Is that injection or oral?
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.9%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I mean by injection but I suppose there are orals too. It's a chemical already naturally produced, and since cycles are generally 12 weeks you make gains over a good bit of time slowly.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hdrol + SARMS cycle plan. Critique please.
    By deadikated in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 12:29 AM
  2. How to properly cycle SARMs?
    By jgunzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:23 PM
  3. Cutting with sarms s4 straight after a cycle?
    By on the run in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 03:01 AM
  4. SARMS And The New Post Cycle Therapy
    By junkyarddogzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 09:23 PM
  5. SARMS And The New Post Cycle Therapy
    By junkyarddogzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 08:51 PM