Running MDROL

  1. Running MDROL


    What have you run with MDROL and for how long with what dosage.. and ill be using nolvadex, what should that be run at 20/20/20/20?

    ive seen 3-4weeks and others say 6weeks...

    Thanks


  2. Nolvadex is NOT run with Mdrol. it's used in PCT. Do some more research, and MAKE SURE you have your SERM IN YOUR HANDS before starting. Seen too many "my SERM source fell through help! I got bewbs now!"
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Don't go past 4 weeks of use.

    What is your cycle history? I'd recommend against this as a first cycle if you don't have a few under your belt.

    Also, you don't have an age listed and if you're not 25 at least, I would hold off, as well (on anything hormonal).
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    Nolvadex is NOT run with Mdrol. it's used in PCT. Do some more research, and MAKE SURE you have your SERM IN YOUR HANDS before starting. Seen too many "my SERM source fell through help! I got bewbs now!"
    im using nolvadex as my serm..... if that isnt correct what is?

  5. a SERM isn't used WITH MDrol, it's used AFTER, during PCT.

    What are your specs? if you're under 23, you have a high chance of permanently screwing up your hormones, stunting growth, growing bewbs, and becoming impotent by age 30.

  6. no sh*t... im 25

  7. No point in doing 6wks of mdrol, bro.

    Gains cease and plateau hard after 21 - 23 days or so... best thing to do is to run an epi bridge after it to harden up, keep gains and loss some of the bloat.

    If you intent on running that, it looks good, but Midwest is right, if its you're first exp. with anabolics mdrol is pretty ****in extreme bro. LOL - get ready for some possible sides, and get ready to get big FAST.

    Run something more mild for 4wks for your first one to see how your body reacts to anabolics. Just my opinion.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fireworkz788 View Post
    no sh*t... im 25
    You still haven't told us anything about yourself. So you're 25... how long have you been training? why do you want to run mdrol? what other stuff have you tried before? etc.

    And yes, max is 4 wks for mdrol. most people do 3 wks.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by gaijininjapan View Post
    You still haven't told us anything about yourself. So you're 25... how long have you been training? why do you want to run mdrol? what other stuff have you tried before? etc.
    Why? Because he's a tall skinny dude who doesn't want to put in the time and effort to actually put on decent size. It's always the shortcut

  10. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Why? Because he's a tall skinny dude who doesn't want to put in the time and effort to actually put on decent size. It's always the shortcut
    basically

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    Why? Because he's a tall skinny dude who doesn't want to put in the time and effort to actually put on decent size. It's always the shortcut
    basically

  12. your going t mess your sh!t up dude, it sounds like you dont have a clue and your taking the strongest PH there is.

    Your not going to hold any of the gains, you ll still be 170 in ten wks from now.

    If your going to run SD you should already know the answers to all the questions your asking. You do not have enough experience....GL

  13. keep seeing guys on here saying that they are gonna dose their tamox at 20/20/10/10. that seems a bit low unless its legit tamox. a common tamox dosage is 40/40/20/20... if your using liquid tamox you better be on the safe side and dose it at 60/60/40/40.. liquid tamox tends to be under dosed no matter who you get it from..you dont have to listen to me but its..BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY !!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by no reason View Post
    keep seeing guys on here saying that they are gonna dose their tamox at 20/20/10/10. that seems a bit low unless its legit tamox. a common tamox dosage is 40/40/20/20... if your using liquid tamox you better be on the safe side and dose it at 60/60/40/40.. liquid tamox tends to be under dosed no matter who you get it from..you dont have to listen to me but its..BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY !!!
    I've always went 20x4 and it's only pharma grade sh!t for me!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First time running DS products. Running ActX/LeanX. Dosing?
    By XJDesertFox in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 10:20 AM
  2. Mdrol/Pplex or Mdrol/Epi Bridge for next cycle?
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 12:49 PM
  3. running test booster on mdrol cycle
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 11:11 PM
  4. scrapping mdrol/tren stack going mdrol solo
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Log in
Log in