Running MDROL

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What have you run with MDROL and for how long with what dosage.. and ill be using nolvadex, what should that be run at 20/20/20/20?

ive seen 3-4weeks and others say 6weeks...

Thanks

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex is NOT run with Mdrol. it's used in PCT. Do some more research, and MAKE SURE you have your SERM IN YOUR HANDS before starting. Seen too many "my SERM source fell through help! I got bewbs now!"

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't go past 4 weeks of use.

What is your cycle history? I'd recommend against this as a first cycle if you don't have a few under your belt.

Also, you don't have an age listed and if you're not 25 at least, I would hold off, as well (on anything hormonal).

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nolvadex is NOT run with Mdrol. it's used in PCT. Do some more research, and MAKE SURE you have your SERM IN YOUR HANDS before starting. Seen too many "my SERM source fell through help! I got bewbs now!"
im using nolvadex as my serm..... if that isnt correct what is?

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
a SERM isn't used WITH MDrol, it's used AFTER, during PCT.

What are your specs? if you're under 23, you have a high chance of permanently screwing up your hormones, stunting growth, growing bewbs, and becoming impotent by age 30.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
No point in doing 6wks of mdrol, bro.

Gains cease and plateau hard after 21 - 23 days or so... best thing to do is to run an epi bridge after it to harden up, keep gains and loss some of the bloat.

If you intent on running that, it looks good, but Midwest is right, if its you're first exp. with anabolics mdrol is pretty ****in extreme bro. LOL - get ready for some possible sides, and get ready to get big FAST.

Run something more mild for 4wks for your first one to see how your body reacts to anabolics. Just my opinion.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
no sh*t... im 25
You still haven't told us anything about yourself. So you're 25... how long have you been training? why do you want to run mdrol? what other stuff have you tried before? etc.

And yes, max is 4 wks for mdrol. most people do 3 wks.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
You still haven't told us anything about yourself. So you're 25... how long have you been training? why do you want to run mdrol? what other stuff have you tried before? etc.
Why? Because he's a tall skinny dude who doesn't want to put in the time and effort to actually put on decent size. It's always the shortcut :nono2:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
your going t mess your sh!t up dude, it sounds like you dont have a clue and your taking the strongest PH there is.

Your not going to hold any of the gains, you ll still be 170 in ten wks from now.

If your going to run SD you should already know the answers to all the questions your asking. You do not have enough experience....GL

no reason

no reason

Awards
  • Established
keep seeing guys on here saying that they are gonna dose their tamox at 20/20/10/10. that seems a bit low unless its legit tamox. a common tamox dosage is 40/40/20/20... if your using liquid tamox you better be on the safe side and dose it at 60/60/40/40.. liquid tamox tends to be under dosed no matter who you get it from..you dont have to listen to me but its..BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY !!!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
keep seeing guys on here saying that they are gonna dose their tamox at 20/20/10/10. that seems a bit low unless its legit tamox. a common tamox dosage is 40/40/20/20... if your using liquid tamox you better be on the safe side and dose it at 60/60/40/40.. liquid tamox tends to be under dosed no matter who you get it from..you dont have to listen to me but its..BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY !!!
I've always went 20x4 and it's only pharma grade sh!t for me!