8 week epistane cycle?

hove131

hove131

Awards
I'm on week 5 of my run. I'm waning to run it at 8 weeks. I'm at 50 mg for the past couple weeks. Anyone else run it this long? Just looking for some info here. Thanks Eric

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I ran an epistrong cycle for 6 weeks at 30/45/45/60/60/75 and it was incredible. LBM gains like crazy, huge pumps in gym. My arms looked like 4x4 pieces of wood.

Definitely had a few back pump issues - esp. when I would attend a show or concert in Austin and be standing for 4+hrs. Lethargy was an issue at 45mg, but went away at 60. 75 at the last week caused some acne issues to flare up also. Also, had to dose fishoil at 15g's daily (gets expensive), but i had to keep going up on the dose bc my joints were like an 80 yo man. If I misse fishoil ONE DAY I would feel it the next day in the gym as I always start with ~20-30min stretching/phys therapy stuff bc of old injuries. Be extremely, extremely diligent with joint protection and IMO you can run it REALLY high.

Someone on here ran it 75 all 6 weeks... not sure on his results or if he experienced the joint discomfort.

Currently on hdrol at 100mg and fishoil has been kept at 8-10g ED and no issues. I feel like I could lower it a bit, honestly, but I am able to do squats again, so gonna keep it nice n high. :D

If you're disciplined with not drinking at all and taking cycle assist you can probably do it, but 8 weeks is gonna do a number on your joints, brotha. I feel the most important thing to worry about is overtraining bc you're so strong at the 6, 7, 8 wk mark that the tendons and ligaments can't keep up with the growth of the muscles and a catastrophic joint injury could occur - happened to me 2 wks after a 6 week epi cycle when I had 70's over my head in a seated military press... result: slap tear and bankart leision in my left shoulder (fully recovered now). It took a good 12wks of INTENSE pt to get the shoulder back to operational status. I refused surgery and just worked through it... it was frustrating, but I have some UN-FU(KING-REAL chiro and PT's working with me pretty much constantly.

PCT wasn't rough either. Standard dosing with Torem had my nuts HURTING from hanging so low after 3 weeks... Ran derm on cycle and FORMA in pct.

Consider a SARM in PCT as they are wet and will help with joint, ligament and tendon problems - someone correct me if this is incorrect.

hove131

hove131

Awards
I dont take fish oil at all. I'm feeling ok so far. My testies finally shriveled up nice and compact last week into this week. Lol. I'm liking the nice gradual gains that i'm starting to see and didnt want to cycle off once it got good. I might dose it up to 60 mg but it's hard to get 50 mg down in a single day as I dose each cap 4-5 hours apart. I would have to dose every 3 hours or so for that most likely for 60 mg. I do have a bad pulled tendon in my arm that wont heal now due to me not giving it a break. Possibly due to my muscles rapidly growing. Makes it worse that I keep working out but I dont want to stay away from the gym. Especially on cycle. I have some nolva on hand for pct. I'm going to run some DAA test booster as well. Thanks for the great post bro. Much appreciated.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
No worries, bro. Glad to share.

I'd get on some fish oil asap, bro. It certainly couldn't hurt in the healing of that tendon, and fish oil is just so damn good for the body - most people have no clue just how beneficial it is to keep a good omega3:eek:mega6:eek:mega9 ratio - and unless you're eating some badass fresh salmon a few times a week, you could probably use more fish oil. Get it on amazon - i use a brand called carlson's and swig it straight from the bottle - actually been using that swig to get my hdrol pills down - LOL :D It's probably the most bang for your buck oil out there, and its just loaded with what you need if you're gonna be lifting heavy things. Consider it, bro. I won't stop taking fishoil - on cycle, off cycle, whatever - always a certain amount, I take.

LOL yeah it can be hard to dose that many times in the day, but just carry them with you in a regular pill bottle. Works like a charm.

hove131

hove131

Awards
I have fish oil on hand. I will start taking them. Couldn't hurt. What's another few pills added to other 20 somethin odd pills I'm taking. Lol.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I'm pretty sure taking fish oil with your Epistane would increase absorption if I'm not mistaken... Either way it's beneficial in so many other ways that you should be using it regardless!

I would say 8 weeks is fine, I would never push an oral past 8 weeks though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend running any methylated oral over 6 weeks. That will trash your liver and lipid values. Gains usually stall after 4-5 weeks anyways with most users

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Rick is right, in my experience, unfortunately. Unless you're willing to bump up dosing to an almost dangerous level after 4-5 wks on any oral you're gonna probably plateau a bit. That's when the cycle gets to the point of pure discipline - no drinking and support supps on point. Like, ON POINT, bro.

hove131

hove131

Awards
Rick is right, in my experience, unfortunately. Unless you're willing to bump up dosing to an almost dangerous level after 4-5 wks on any oral you're gonna probably plateau a bit. That's when the cycle gets to the point of pure discipline - no drinking and support supps on point. Like, ON POINT, bro.
What exactly do you mean on point? Basically like making sure I'm taking enough support supps? Should I up my supports?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
I mean that if you're gonna run an 8 week epi cycle (probably over kill bro, better to do 6wk then run a really strong PCT with a SARM and SERM, test booster, forma, etc..) you will need to diligently take something like liver juice, cycle support, cycle assist... never missing a day or a dose. Also, you gotta get on some fish oil, bro. Lots of fish oil, bc your joints will be smoked. I have never had knee issues, but on week 6 of epi running on pavement was simply out of the question. It is a very dry compound.

The point that Rick made is solid, also: most orals will plateau and stall at 4-5 wks, resulting in you having to either 1. stop the cycle and go to PCT, or 2. up the dose and assess if the risk:reward ratio is worth it.... ie: are you taxing your body so much that it outweighs (no pun intended) the gains that you're seeing from the compound?

So, the question is this: is it logically sound to get enough epi to actually run an 8 wk cycle (including cost of all support supps and the cost of the taxation to your body/liver/kidneys/etc..) or is it better to do a standard 6wk cycle, with support, then spend that extra money you would have to spend making the 8wk cycle possible on a BADASS pct? I'd go with the latter,,, but that's me, bro.

People used to be scared of 4wk oral cycles. Now 6wk cycles are standard, with some iron liver people (Jasen), taking them to 8wks... etc... You just gotta feel your body and really use your head about what the best choice is.

You're dealing with an injury, too. I'd do it 6wks and call it quits, bro.

hove131

hove131

Awards
Thanks bro. I never miss taking my cycle assist 2x daily ( out now so using milk thistle, hawthorne, and NAC.) I will take this cycle out to 6 weeks and start PCT. I agree with your above post completely. I'm just enjoying it to much and wanted to possibly go longer is all.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro. I never miss taking my cycle assist 2x daily ( out now so using milk thistle, hawthorne, and NAC.) I will take this cycle out to 6 weeks and start PCT. I agree with your above post completely. I'm just enjoying it to much and wanted to possibly go longer is all.
We all go through this, bro. Of course you wanna stay on top of the world, but you can't do that if you're dead. This board is pretty damn good for solid, reliable advice. I think I can speak for everyone on the board when I say that the safety of our body is always number one importance - I mean, you can't cycle again if your body shuts down on you, bro. The universe is equal and opposite... live by karma... and everything will come back to you good good good. ;)

Start PCT, hit the gym hard, let your body heal for 8wks-ish and let those hormones get back to a natural homeostasis.

What does PCT look like for you?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
6wks is the max Id go. Esp at the dose your running.

hove131

hove131

Awards
We all go through this, bro. Of course you wanna stay on top of the world, but you can't do that if you're dead. This board is pretty damn good for solid, reliable advice. I think I can speak for everyone on the board when I say that the safety of our body is always number one importance - I mean, you can't cycle again if your body shuts down on you, bro. The universe is equal and opposite... live by karma... and everything will come back to you good good good. ;)

Start PCT, hit the gym hard, let your body heal for 8wks-ish and let those hormones get back to a natural homeostasis.

What does PCT look like for you?
I like your attitude bro ;) My pct is EAT EAT EAT, Nolva, DAA, creatine.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Great, bro. Looks like you got it under control..

I am in mid week 4 of hdrol... gonna start OSTA the last week of it - a big factor of me splurging on the SARM was the fact that I read it helps heal tendons, ligaments, joints, etc... Not sure on the biochemistry behind this, but I am definitely looking for some healing effects (left shoulder, lower back) from the SARM as well as its anabolic-ness of keeping my gains. :D

I'll keep you updated as it might help your jacked up arm tendon. Peace, brother.