Epi and superdrol cycle

Mastakush

Awards
age 23
weight : 172

so I'm currently about a week an a half into an epi-bolin cycle
i want to throw in superdroll at week 2 so i can gain some mass and more strength i feel like the epi just isnt gonna cut it on its own
diet is good getting about 2500-3k clean cal a day
this is my second cycle so hoping to make it count for summer!!!

epi - 30/45/45/45
sd - 00/00/20/20

pct
nolva- 20/20/10/10/00/00
erase -00/00/02/02/01/01

please let me know if my pct is strong enough
do i need a real AI or will erase and nolva be sufficent for this cycle
all info and comments and help are much appreciated!!!

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Well, I personally wouldn't stack SD with Epi. The ONLY reason for my saying this is because I have seen a TON of anecdotal evidence supporting the viewpoint that SD is a "liver-killer" (very slight exaggeration!) Hell, recently, there was someone that showed lab tests after an H-Drol run (aborted run at that) where his AST/ALT were trashed, so I can only imagine Superdrol! Why not run M-1,4ADD or H-Drol with the Epi? Even if it was a strictly a factor of convenience because you already had the SD, I still wouldn't chance it with Epi (although I strongly suspect you would be fine). So, I guess my advice would be, if you have to stack the Epi with a bulker, and if it has to be another methyl, I would try M-1,4ADD or H-Drol. Hope I helped!

It's nice to see a new guy to the forum (with one post I might add) using a SERM-based PCT! Very encouraging, so good on you! Although I know very little about Nolva as far as dosing is concerned, you still seem to be on the right track! I prefer Formestane for an AI (it is great)! I've only ever used CEL's version, but I hear NTBM has their own version (which I hear is also great), as well as Primordial (and their's is great too)! I've never used Erase, but I've heard anecdotally that it was very effective, so it's probably worth a shot. I just always have a backup plan and the products on hand in case something goes awry!

Mastakush

Awards
ya ive beeen reading bad things about superdrol and i know its super toxic i just want something stronger to stack this withh theres not much out there i was thinking of doing test but not to certain ive got a couple days to research and find what i want

what about max lmg? any other input would be greatly appreciated!!
and for the sd cycle it would only be 2 weeks so im thinking it wouldnt be to bad but 2 methyl compounds is harshhh

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that cycle looks like a waste to me ! to me tho maybe other people think different