Andromass stacked with ? for a recomp

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a cycle with Androlean and maybe Formestane Lv, id hit pct and wait for my next go round. The next cycle would be a recomp centered around Andromass and perhaps Androhard, but is there anything else you guys would consider and maybe ill pick up?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andromass+Androhard, it's an easy choice repping for the company.

If something else, and not the hard, then Andromass+Epistane.

twistid

Awards
Andromass+Androhard, it's an easy choice repping for the company.

If something else, and not the hard, then Andromass+Epistane.
LOL really? Wow, just wow. How could you possibly recommend Andromass after that failure of gimmick crashed and burned before it even had a chance to take off ?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In b4 PP reps bump this to 38 pages

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive got 4 bottles of Epi so that is a possibility. Ive also got a bottle of Turinabol lv. Looking into Delta-2 and Mlmg.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ran Andromass? Is it actually bunk? I'm gonna be PISSED OFF if this was bullsh!t hype and will never purchase anything from them again if this is true. Ever.

Any PP reps care to comment? What's up with my TWO andromasses that I paid for?

Where the hell can we get some damn topical derm, too? Wtf?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No same ol' hater that posts across all forums. AM will be shipping starting on the 10th, no one has ran it yet.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear. Can't wait to give a try.
We wont know for sure untill the feedback comes rolling in, but I am very confident Andromass will be amazing.

Btw, bump for any insight on a better recompin agent to stack with Andromass other than Androhard, or a 3rd ph to stack.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
AndroMass + Trenazone
AndroMass + Epistane
AndroMass + AndroHard

These will all work.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AndroMass + Trenazone
AndroMass + Epistane
AndroMass + AndroHard

These will all work.
Thanks T50.

Im thinking:

Weeks 1 through 8: Mass
Weeks 1 through 8: Hard
Weeks 1 through 8: Trenazone

Too much?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Thanks T50.

Im thinking:

Weeks 1 through 8: Mass
Weeks 1 through 8: Hard
Weeks 1 through 8: Trenazone

Too much?
I don't think so. You seem to know what your doing so I know you'd do it right. It'd be like a pseudo test prop, mast, tren ace cycle :)

I was actually toying with the idea of a somewhat similar cycle towards the end of summer.

1-8 AndroMass 6/caps day
1-3 Superdrol 20/30/30
1-6 Trenazone 110mg/day @ 11 pumps/day (if I remember correctly)

I'd definitely want to use HCG tho. If AM is as strong as it should be then I'm sure it will shut you down a decent amount after 8 weeks and Trens are always infamous for shutdown. Don't want to mess up a great cycle by losing half the gains and not having a working **** lol.

Btw, you going to be running all of them at full dose? I really want to see this happen :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Why not just run the 2 bottles of Epi??

At a higher dose (50-60mg) it would work very well. Its also very proven too, you could run it solo or stack it. AndroMass is a non-meth

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think so. You seem to know what your doing so I know you'd do it right. It'd be like a pseudo test prop, mast, tren ace cycle :)

I was actually toying with the idea of a somewhat similar cycle towards the end of summer.

1-8 AndroMass 6/caps day
1-3 Superdrol 20/30/30
1-6 Trenazone 110mg/day @ 11 pumps/day
(if I remember correctly)

I'd definitely want to use HCG tho. If AM is as strong as it should be then I'm sure it will shut you down a decent amount after 8 weeks and Trens are always infamous for shutdown. Don't want to mess up a great cycle by losing half the gains and not having a working **** lol.

Btw, you going to be running all of them at full dose? I really want to see this happen :)
Is the bold what you're trying for. I've heard trenazone can be mildly tough on the liver (in terms of a weak methyl), would stacking with SD be an issue?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Is the bold what you're trying for. I've heard trenazone can be mildly tough on the liver (in terms of a weak methyl), would stacking with SD be an issue?
I've seen multiple friends run sd+tren/trenadrol back a few years ago and they all seemed to be fine. Had a friend taking trenadrol like it was candy at twice the recommended dosage. Also, shouldn't the transdermal application lessen any stress on the liver?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen multiple friends run sd+tren/trenadrol back a few years ago and they all seemed to be fine. Had a friend taking trenadrol like it was candy at twice the recommended dosage. Also, shouldn't the transdermal application lessen any stress on the liver?
compared to methyl dienolone yes, however the TD bypasses the first pass of the liver yet this does not mean it isn't liver toxic. In fact I have seen blood work that shows it can be toxic to the liver.

8 weeks is too long if stacking SD with it, in fact I really don't see why so many are wanting to stack this with that and this etc...

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
compared to methyl dienolone yes, however the TD bypasses the first pass of the liver yet this does not mean it isn't liver toxic. In fact I have seen blood work that shows it can be toxic to the liver.
Interesting. Like I said though, I've seen many sd+tren stacks and although it may not be the wisest or healthiest choice, it can be done.

At this point though, I think I'm going with a test prop+tren ace cycle anyway.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Like I said though, I've seen many sd+tren stacks and although it may not be the wisest or healthiest choice, it can be done.

At this point though, I think I'm going with a test prop+tren ace cycle anyway.
I mean, I've stacked SD and Epistane before, my liver wasn't trashed afterward. It was only 4 weeks though, I aborted my original plan before things got too crazy.

Pretty sweet cycle though :32:

I don't like to talk about that era of my life though :trink26::trink26: :12:

captrod

Awards
Cheers T50 but i didnt fancy pinning, it will be my third pro hormone cycle after a halodrol 1st, Epi 2nd (Preferred the Halodrol minus the back pumps). I was thinking the Andromass (Non Meth) would be the alternative to straight test and with less water weight as I want to stay dry looking. I have both products + PCT in the cupboard and looking to start mid Feb.

Cycle would go:

Wk 1-2 AI Life Support
Wk 3-4 Alpha Mass (60mg), ams Augmentor, Haladrol (50mg) + AI Life Support
Wk 5-8 Alpha Mass (60mg), ams Augmentor, Haladrol (100mg) + AI Life Support
Wk 9-10 Nolva 20ed, FRL Reboot
Wk 11-12 Nolva 10ed, FRl Reboot

Multi-vit, Glucosomine, BCAA, Flax Seed Oil and lots of water throughout.

Also in the cupboard but not intended for this cycle:

Pure Labs Clomadex (PCT)
Alpha One (Pro Hormone)