How's this stack looking?

Black Hat

Awards
Well I'm looking to run a "safe" and relatively basic stack, hoping to lean out a bit while putting on some lean mass. Sitting at about 12% body fat at the moment, hoping to get to 10% or less by the end of the 8 weeks.

week 1-8 25mg ED Ostarine
week 3-8 4g ED DAA
week 3-8 10 caps ED IGF-2
week 3-8 2 caps ED Erase
week 3-8 2 caps ED L-Dopa

I will continue my normal supplement regime as well:

3xfish oil
3xON optimen
2x300mg green tea extract
5g creatine monohydrate
3g beta alanine
2-3xON 100% whey shakes

Anything I'm missing or could toss in for a little more "kick"? Trying to avoid AAS or methylated compounds for my first run.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
looks good. You have T boosters and AI's for the SARM so your estrogen should be kept down and tes levels will be good. I have read lots of good stuff about the Osta, people losing BF and gaining muscle at the same time.

make sure to eat enough dead animals along with your shakes

Black Hat

Awards
looks good. You have T boosters and AI's for the SARM so your estrogen should be kept down and tes levels will be good. I have read lots of good stuff about the Osta, people losing BF and gaining muscle at the same time.

make sure to eat enough dead animals along with your shakes
Yeah my diet generally looks like this:

breakfast(around 7:30):4 whole eggs and half a liter of skim milk, 1 scoop ON
snack(around 10):handful of almonds
lunch(around noon):2 mid-large chicken breasts, celery or similar vegetable, a protein bar and either half a can of beans or half a cup of cottage cheese(1%)
snack(around 5):more almonds and 1 scoop ON whey
diner(around6-7):varies but usually high protein and low carbs such as more chicken breasts and a salad with lighter dressing, another half liter or more of skim milk
snack(post workout):more beans or cottage cheese, another scoop of ON whey.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cookdog Supplements 7
dontsweatme Supplements 46
Anabolics 9
Supplements 3
thr33x Supplements 15