SARMS: The future. Curious about your answers

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
I've been seriously tossing up getting rid of all my PHs and never running them again. Why? Because I have been on Osta and it is fantastic. The benefits are the same I got with epi but without the sides and pct (although after 8-10 weeks of osta I will run a test booster). As far as I am concerned, this will be a continuance for me, leaving phs behind.

What are y'all thinking?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
certain sarms do sound amazing, but no studies have been done on the long term consequences of using them, because they havent been around long term.

short term, potentially awesome. long term, no one knows.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could it be worse than anabolics?
it could cause brain tumors, or could be 100% safe. the point is that nobody knows. The only anabolics with long term info on use are testosterone and the other old school ones.

hagels316

Awards
What dose are you running or did run with Ostra? I just started mine at 12.5mg/ED, wondering if I should go up to 25mg/ED. I have enough to go 8 weeks at 25mg. Have you noticed good leaning out effects?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
both SARMs and PH's have their place. Like mentioned no one knows what sarms will do long term.

Pro_MAX

Pro_MAX

Awards
They seem really great to me. The future for sure. Im going to run a stack of both soon.

I like some of the PH as well.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
What dose are you running or did run with Ostra? I just started mine at 12.5mg/ED, wondering if I should go up to 25mg/ED. I have enough to go 8 weeks at 25mg. Have you noticed good leaning out effects?
I ran 50mg for three days and have been on 25mg ever since

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
both SARMs and PH's have their place. Like mentioned no one knows what sarms will do long term.
true. But really PH's are also too new to really fully understand the long term effects of as well.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
true. But really PH's are also too new to really fully understand the long term effects of as well.
SARMs could very will be the future and fortunately since they are of interest for the pharma companies to patent and sell as an HRT-type drug to get filthy rich off of, we might see longer-term studies, however, with all things pharmacecutical-related take those findings worth a grain of salt (think pfizer faked celebrex and vioxx studies). The problem with most of the PHs around now, we don't have long-term studies either. Even on certain injectables the safety and efficacy are largely anectdotal. However, if these SARMs work too well, and can cure/treat a myriad of diseases (andropause, arthritis, fibromyalgia, whatever) research sites won't be selling anymore and you'll have to pay out your ass for a script. Unfortunately, when the FDA gets word athletes are using them they'll be a controlled substance for everyone, even us rec users. In short, the FDA and large pharmas are crooks just trying to make a buck.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
The FDA could care less about your health. They allow hundreds of harmful and even dangerous substances in order to accomodate big pharma. However, anything that enhances athletic performance will be controlled even if it is healthy. Eventually, big pharma will control all substances, even natural products. It's already been done in Europe.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like Tylenol- this **** is SO toxic to the body

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
How ? I'd like to know how the sarms are toxic.
I believe they suppress natural testosterone in 25 mg+ doses(doses for others, may vary). There is bloodwork showing this for even ostarine on 1 forum. They also produce some estrogen and in rats increased prostate weight(ostarine as well). I don't believe they're very liver toxic, however.

DavidCream

DavidCream

Awards
How ? I'd like to know how the sarms are toxic.
I think they meant how incredibly toxic Acetaminophen(Tylenol) is for you. I remember reading an article a few years ago about how more people die from tylenol caused liver issues than alcohol and steroids combined or something ridiculous like that. Needless to say Advil it is haha

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ostarine can cause suppression at higher doses, which is why im running it 25mgs first week and 12-15 throughout pct...

I have ran it at 15 in pct before and was absolutely fine, with blood tests to confirm it

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
There are a number of bloods on Ostarine of at PHF. They show that at higher doses, 15mg and up, Ostra tends to loose it's AR selectivity and become more of a typical anabolic. At 25mg/day it is mildly suppressive and also raises estrogen slightly in most users. Liver values seem to be fine at this dose. Above 25mg the sides are more typical of regular anabolics. This is just a modified anabolic designed to have a higher anabolic/androgenic ratio. I don't think it will be found to be any more problematic than typical 19 nor steroids and should be better.