Upcoming First Cycle: Helladrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Wait till your 23-24....save your money! You don't want to be cycling when you're in college.

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Wait till your 23-24....save your money! You don't want to be cycling when you're in college.
    ^^This. Use your youth to your advantage and wait to cycle. Your hormone levels should be high enough at 20 to make incredible gains that us that aren't so young anymore can no longer do...
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

3. Ya at a young age... EAT EAT and lift your ass off... You'll grow like a weed. I think the biggest problem is younger guys aren't eating like they should be.

4. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Dose twice a day. Helladrols half life is around 12 hours and I am not sure on Katana but I'm pretty sure its shorter.

I would dose AM then 8-10 hours later. Just make sure and take your support supps 2-4 hours after dosing the compounds as it can block the androgen receptor and effect gains.

Rest days should be dosed just like training days
    "support supps" as in liver support such as N2 guard or Cycle Assist? or do you mean fish oil, multi, joint support etc...?
    can i take my fish oil, multi, joint support, tuarine, DHEA, vitamin c with helladrol in the morning?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Helladrol Cycle Log
    By Sklander in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 11:27 PM
  2. Helladrol Cycle
    By Kev11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 11:36 PM
  3. Questions on upcoming Helladrol log
    By BaDgErFaN in forum Anabolics