pic

  1. pic


    From late 2010, last bb contest. I posted my diet and gear last year leading up to this show. I'm trying to add some size right now...working with another IFBB pro. Hope we can put about 20 quality pounds on. I need to be a superheavyweight. Not heavyweight. I appreciate any feedback, good or bad.
    Attached Images Attached Images  


  2. **** pic, dude. Can't see **** etc.

    But epic quads, I'd kill for quads like that.

  3. Sorry had a hell of a time posting this pic had to keep chopping it down to resize.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by oze View Post
    **** pic, dude. Can't see **** etc.

    But epic quads, I'd kill for quads like that.
    The pro I was working with had me do the following the last three weeks out for quads:

    7 sets xtensions
    7 sets leg curls
    7 sets of lunges

    I know...not much heavy compound bs but the last 3 weeks suck and its hard to move poundage if you're dieting hardcore...so this routine will help bring out separation and detail in the quads.

  5. Here's the nutrition used:

    IFBB pro designed diet

  6. big dude! How meny LB are you in the off season?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by the GUNSHOW View Post
    big dude! How meny LB are you in the off season?
    Thank you. 240#

  8. Any other feedback? Constructive criticism?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by GrowthMan1 View Post
    Any other feedback? Constructive criticism?
    It would be way more helpful for you to post pictures doing mandatory poses in decent quality because we can't really help you if you can't help us - i'm not bashing you by any means.
    All information provided by me is for research & entertainment purposes only.
    REP ME !!!

  10. Quads are **** ing MONEY, bro. Show those tear drops to someone with one tatted on their eye and see if they try to mess with you. Those are REAL MAN tear drops.

    Repped for discipline.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sklander View Post
    Quads are **** ing MONEY, bro. Show those tear drops to someone with one tatted on their eye and see if they try to mess with you. Those are REAL MAN tear drops.

    Repped for discipline.
    Thats funny, my barber has to wear a band aid to cover his tear drop.
    LOL thanks bro..
  

  
 

Log in
Log in