Ctting Stack - Clen + T3 + Nolva + Letro + Androgel
- 04-19-2011, 01:25 PM
- 04-19-2011, 04:46 PM
just to clarify:
Clen + T3 for obvious reasons
Androgel 5mg to overcome some of the catabolic effects of T3
Nolva and Letro for pre-existing gyno, since they're more like estro pockets and to also waive any undesired effect from the Androgel.
(I've always read that SERM + Anti-Aratomase is better than SERM alone due to rebound effect)
I realize this is a very expensive stack to run, but will it give me maximum cutting with minimum sides?
- 04-21-2011, 09:01 AM
04-21-2011, 02:13 PM
I wouldnt run nolva during my cycle. I, personally wouldnt run letro at all. I had bad sexual sides from letro. If u just have to run it, run it real freakin low, then use the nolva for pct.
04-22-2011, 09:44 AM
i've read about the possiblity of an estrogen "rebound" effect that can occur after getting off nolva, if its run by itself.. that's why i wanted to add an anti-aromatase with the SERM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hHhcolt49 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:20 PM
- By tonybubbles in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-11-2011, 08:34 PM
- By kier82 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2010, 04:10 AM
- By corndog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2009, 07:58 AM
- By orvise in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-04-2004, 03:28 PM