Test and conceiving

hotgunner

hotgunner

Awards
Hey Guys

Im looking for a bit of real AAS user input and not internet mythology that you find everywhere.

Im due to start trying to get my wife pregnant. Around 1 month ago i experienced aggrivated gyno, small lump behind nipple and tenderness. I have been on armidex and nolva since and lumps are shrinking and not too tender, i havent used AAS since december. I followed a full pct after my cycle so i think the gyno is simply a hormone fluctuation or was induced by using ghrp6 and cjc which i dropped 1 month ago. Im feeling flat and unmotivated. I have 4 bottles of test sitting and wondered if it would be safe to start use 300-500mg a week, and how much this would actually hinder conception as i know folk who have struck lucky on heavy cycles. And would hcg benefit my natural production if i were to start the test...bit confused here guys any input is appreciated!!

michael75

michael75

Awards
Well i can say that whilst i was running a cycle my partner wasn`t getting pregnant,but during PCT which consisted of Nolva she fell pregnant,so in my experience using AAS hindered conceiving.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
But seriously, My wife has also "pulled the goalie" and I'm on a crazy cycle of roughly 1.5 grams weekly of assorted injectibles. So If I score a goal, You'll be the first to know

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
people have conceived on clomid and hCG while on test. (using it mid cycle)

most likely though, youll have a girl. sounds like broscience, but every person i know who has used, has had a girl.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I was taking one of Styllone's test booster that "increases male potency" and snuck one by the ole ladys birth control pill

Anyway, I hafta wait till after egg numero dos is fertilized before I start another cycle, but would love to start early if it would work

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testosterone injections have been looked at for use as male birth control, so i'd say it pretty well lowers the chance. Does it make it 100% impossible to get pregnant? no, so far it looks like maybe 10-20% of guys still produce sufficient sperm while on a TRT grade dose. But if you are actively trying to get pregnant, hold off on the cycle.

michael75

michael75

Awards
When a woman (falls pregnant) it is like a sickness haha,they go even more nutts than before.

We concieved a boy whilst i was in a Nolva PCT.