About to start cycle...HELP

ap18016

Awards
About to start my first PH cycle. This is what I came up with so far. Please feel free to critique and provide advice.

Height: 6'6''
Weight: 210
Body Fat: 12.4% (did the hand held one, don't know how accurate that is...)

Never had my blood work done, should I do this before I start? or is it not that important?

My goal is to put on 10-15 pounds of solid muscle, with very little side effects. My diet right now is pretty clean. I don't really look into counting calories, but I average between 3,000 and 4,000 calories a day. I do not drink any caffeine (soda, energy drinks). Don't drink alcohol or smoke any type of anything. I pound protein (chicken and steak) all the time, 3 weight gainer shakes a day, lots of fruits and veggies. Most days I drink a gallon of water...

Workout 6 times a week.

Monday: Chest/Triceps
Tuesday: Biceps/Back
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Chest/Triceps
Friday: Biceps/Back
Saturday: Legs
Sunday: Sleep all day

Abs just about everyday and sometimes I will jump into a Yoga class. Not very consistent though.

I intake a lot of vitamins right now (well in my opinion).

Daily Vitamin Intake:

Multivitamin
Flaxseed Oil (1300mg)
Fish Oil (6000mg)
Co Enzyme Q10 (300mg)
Vitamin-C (2000mg)
Vitamin-E (400 I.U.)

Is this a bit much, or should I be taking more? Less? Also when I start taking a PH I was thinking about taking Glucosamine? Yes or No? I heard PHs are hard on the joints...

Cycle:

1 bottle of Epistane: 90 tabs @10mg
1 bottle of Cycle Assist 240 tabs, Competitive Edge Labs
1 bottle Milk Thistle: 200 tabs @ 150 mg, Jarrow Formulations

After researching for awhile, I thought I would go with Epistane for my first cycle. I'm thinking a 4 week cycle...

20/30/30/40

Is that good? Should the cycle be longer? Some say 5 weeks? 6 weeks?

While taking Epistane, I will be taking Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs. 6 pills daily? 8? I will take Milk Thistle one week prior to my PH start. 300mg daily. Good? Bad? Should I be taking while on entire PH cycle?

Post Cycle:

1 bottle of Nolvadex: 30 tabs @ 20mg

I will be taking Nolvadex. I think just about everywhere I read, they say this is the best PCT out there. Correct? I will also continue taking Cycle Assist (6 caps daily).

4 weeks on Nolvadex

20/20/10/10

Combined with this, I will be taking a natural test Booster. I was thinking Pink Magic? Good? Bad?

Also is it good to take a creatine while on your PCT? Some people have said it helps, but I havent found enough on it, for it to persuade me to take it.

Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can take time to help me out and give some constructive input. I appreciate all the help I can get.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
At your weight 20mg of epi is pointless Start at 30 and go up

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Your going to want 2 bottles of epi, one isn't going to cut it. You need a higher dose and need to run it longer. Also creatine during pct is a good idea, it will help u hold your gains.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Never had my blood work done, should I do this before I start? or is it not that important?

Yes you definitely should in order to know what your base levels are and have something for comparison.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
In your PCT for a test booster I'd go with HCGenerate or Bioforge Promax. Creatine in PCT definitely wouldn't hurt.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your skinnier than a noodle. u dont need a PH right now

ap18016

Awards
Would you recommend stacking it with anything? or just purchasing 2 bottles and uping the mg taking?

Thanks for the help

ap18016

Awards
Your going to want 2 bottles of epi, one isn't going to cut it. You need a higher dose and need to run it longer. Also creatine during pct is a good idea, it will help u hold your gains.
What creatine would you recommend?

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
You're going to want to run this for 5-6 weeks @ 40-50mg... I'd start from 30 as gymrat said and work up.

For a natural testosterone booster during PCT, I'd reccommend DAA.

Also once again as gymrat mentioned, creatine is another great addition to PCT. Just good ol' creatine monohydrate will do.

Also why don't you hit shoulders bro?

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
2 bottles and 6 weeks hands down.
Epi will not kick before week 3.. 4 week is a waste.

ap18016

Awards
You're going to want to run this for 5-6 weeks @ 40-50mg... I'd start from 30 as gymrat said and work up.

For a natural testosterone booster during PCT, I'd reccommend DAA.

Also once again as gymrat mentioned, creatine is another great addition to PCT. Just good ol' creatine monohydrate will do.

Also why don't you hit shoulders bro?
I do a mild form or shoulders on my bi/back days. I played baseball my whole life and had to quit due to a shoulder injury. So the exercises I do arent really that much. I still need to develop a lot of strength in my shoulder region. I probably should start..

ap18016

Awards
Also how does this look for a cycle with Epi..If I had 2 bottles of Epi

30/40/40/40/50/50

Ideas? Suggestions?

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I do a mild form or shoulders on my bi/back days. I played baseball my whole life and had to quit due to a shoulder injury. So the exercises I do arent really that much. I still need to develop a lot of strength in my shoulder region. I probably should start..
Damn man, sorry to hear that. =/

Also how does this look for a cycle with Epi..If I had 2 bottles of Epi

30/40/40/40/50/50

Ideas? Suggestions?
That looks perfect to me bro. Just do the 1st 2 days at 30mg then go to 40, and continue the outline you have currently. I'm saying this 'cause you'd have 5 caps over, and I'm 1 of those people who hate having a few left over caps, lol.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
your skinnier than a noodle. u dont need a PH right now
are you talking about OP? the guy is 6'6" 210 lbs :think:

I'll echo what gymrat827 said, start out at 30 and move up from there on week 2, epi takes awhile to kick in