epi without a serm ??

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hey guys has anyone used epi without a serm a uk website predator nutirtion which i think alot of uk users will know are giving advice out and saying ....

Epi for four weeks at 20 mgs and then use reversital and lean xtreme along with activate xtreme for PCT is good enough .....

And they say this for hdrol i follow them on facebook ....

Im amazed they are saying this and not even saying about a real serm ?? I know this advice is wrong ..... i guess their just trying to sell more products ...

AM i wrong here or is the pct they advise actually good enough i know both hdrol and epi are mild but still ????

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
No, otc is not good at all for epi.

They only suggest otc pct because they can't suggest any type of prescription drugs (serm).
Years ago another uk store suggest me atd as pct for a tren cycle.. LOL!

rush808

rush808

Awards
Uhhh I used Hdrol (75mg) without a serm with no probs...

20 mg @ 4wk of Epi seems pretty safe.

But I always have a serm on hand no matter what the cycle... doesnt mean i'll use it though.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
hey guys has anyone used epi without a serm a uk website predator nutirtion which i think alot of uk users will know are giving advice out and saying ....

Epi for four weeks at 20 mgs and then use reversital and lean xtreme along with activate xtreme for PCT is good enough .....

And they say this for hdrol i follow them on facebook ....

Im amazed they are saying this and not even saying about a real serm ?? I know this advice is wrong ..... i guess their just trying to sell more products ...

AM i wrong here or is the pct they advise actually good enough i know both hdrol and epi are mild but still ????
use a serm.. you can get nolva otc in the uk.. i think the product is called "esto supress"

if u dont use a serm or at the very least an ai (a strong one) your an idiot..... well, actually... youre an idiot either way for even asking this question

if u did a 10 min search for epi bloodwork, you would see a serm is warranted

Uhhh I used Hdrol (75mg) without a serm with no probs...

20 mg @ 4wk of Epi seems pretty safe.

But I always have a serm on hand no matter what the cycle... doesnt mean i'll use it though.
EDIT: ok ok i know that wasnt so nice...

op if your interested in going otc for pct look at some bloodwork before you do so... and then i would suggest getting bloods after as well....

you ran a cycle and your still 150 lbs? hows that work?

dont give out any advice anymore....... i swear if i was a mod i would ban people like you

rush808

rush808

Awards
^ mad are we?

yeah Im 150lbs BUT Im 5'7". I dont focus on weight, strength and what in the mirror is what matters to me. WEIGHT is an illusion!

I hope that is a old avatar u got otherwise u shouldn't talk.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
^ mad are we?

yeah Im 150lbs BUT Im 5'7". I dont focus on weight, strength and what in the mirror is what matters to me. WEIGHT is an illusion!

I hope that is a old avatar u got otherwise u shouldn't talk.

i do get mad when people give bad advice... and you must be smoking crack because in my avi i was 210lbs and i have visible abs... id say my bf in that pic is about 10-13%

i also deadlift close to 600lbs and bench about 350..

obviously your intelligence is an illusion... your suggesting someone run a steroid and "try to get away with otc pct"

op you can choose who you get your advice from... ^ this guy apparently doesnt know how to train, eat, or safely use anabolic steroids..

rush808

rush808

Awards
^ now your jus E-thugging.

350? common you weight over 50 more than me but I bench 315.

look my waist is like 28" i have a small frame. have u even looked at weight classes for lifting? i know a guy whose 170s and deads 700 comp.

LoLz visable abs. have you ever cut? u be surprised on the weight loss to when u get rid of that gut buddy. I bulked up to 165 before cut down to 140 and currently stronger than I was at 165...

weight has too many factors (water weight, fat, bloat) to based anything off of.

I truely apologize to OP. back on topic. I'll IM any more replies i have to S87

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
^ now your jus E-thugging.

350? common you weight over 50 more than me but I bench 315.

look my waist is like 28" i have a small frame. have u even looked at weight classes for lifting? i know a guy whose 170s and deads 700 comp.

LoLz visable abs. have you ever cut? u be surprised on the weight loss to when u get rid of that gut buddy. I bulked up to 165 before cut down to 140 and currently stronger than I was at 165...

weight has too many factors (water weight, fat, bloat) to based anything off of.

I truely apologize to OP. back on topic. I'll IM any more replies i have to S87

e-thugging?

lol.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
and people say roid rage is a myth

lol... it its a myth... im naturally an ******* sometimes....

i dont play that **** lightly when i see people throwing out bad advice.....

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I will say "weight" and even size is no real indication of strength. I was deadlifting 285lbs raw for reps at 145lbs.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I will say "weight" and even size is no real indication of strength. I was deadlifting 285lbs raw for reps at 145lbs.
then how do you explain me pulling 575 raw?

or 495 for reps

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
then how do you explain me pulling 575 raw?

or 495 for reps
Sure it has some indication, but weight is not definitive of how strong someone really is. At the time there were guys who had 15lbs on me and were pulling much less with straps.

By the way strong lifts...

amateurfreak

Awards
ive taken epi 30/30/30/30mg with an otc pct on the recommendation of someone at the gym before really knew that much about ph/ds and i really regret it man. i was lucky and actually got bloodwork a month after and wasn't screwed up but i wanna emphasize how i definitely regret it and was very lucky. i always use a serm now and would google something like esto suppress if i was you...

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
use a serm.. you can get nolva otc in the uk.. i think the product is called "esto supress"

if u dont use a serm or at the very least an ai (a strong one) your an idiot..... well, actually... youre an idiot either way for even asking this question

if u did a 10 min search for epi bloodwork, you would see a serm is warranted

EDIT: ok ok i know that wasnt so nice...

op if your interested in going otc for pct look at some bloodwork before you do so... and then i would suggest getting bloods after as well....

you ran a cycle and your still 150 lbs? hows that work?

dont give out any advice anymore....... i swear if i was a mod i would ban people like you
esto surpress is this actually Nolva then ?? and where can you get it pharmacy or online ??? or health shops ive never heard of this before ! but sounds good !