Which PH's these days convert directly to Test only?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do any of the PH's convert directly to TEST only, the parent hormone as opposed to a cornucopia of all different "similar" Testosterone derivatives and analogues?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, good recommendation. I just read about it. The price is rather obnoxious though. Any others?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The compound in andromass is the only one, and it requires multiple conversions. Unfortunately, the ones that were a direct conversion that gave great results were banned in the 2004 ban (Real 4-AD)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Smarty Pants. ;)

The compound in andromass is the only one, and it requires multiple conversions. Unfortunately, the ones that were a direct conversion that gave great results were banned in the 2004 ban (Real 4-AD)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I like it too (excpet for the 17-aa part :p )

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
AndroMass converts to Test and 1-Test if you're interested.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, Im interested. But the price is INSANE! Wonder ifo they are going to offer some sort of introductory price!??

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
4ad is garbage. wait and see the logs for andromass then decide
Although I do not condone derogatory comments toward another company's products, he, in so many words, is speaking the truth about the 4ad portion.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Was it ever discussed concerning the absorption rate or the % of absorption of the 4-en-17-one. I am sure it probably was but I have been most absent here and there.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Yes and no. One of the hormones (4-DHEA) does convert directly to test, but 1-DHEA converts to 1-test.
Exactly. The OP asked for something that converts to test only and nothing else. He was quite clear about it.
4AD is the only thing that fits that bill. Andromass clearly doesn't.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good info. Thanks peeps

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So why are so many people trashing 4-AD??? :confused:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Was it ever discussed concerning the absorption rate or the % of absorption of the 4-en-17-one. I am sure it probably was but I have been most absent here and there.
^Yeah, that question.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So why are so many people trashing 4-AD??? :confused:
I believe it simply won't convert at a high enough rate. For instance, with andromass, we use ester attachments (to allow for lymphatic system delivery) and 16oz of grapefruit juice equivalent per cap that inhibit an enzyme in the liver that metabolizes the compound before it can convert.

Also, the "real" 4AD was only one step behind testosterone. The new 4-AD is a two step conversion.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by absorption rate.

i would like to know how effective the lymphatic delivery is ( ratios, statistical, etc.)

Also, they have added 16oz equivalent gfj, and they say that will result in a "better" conversion. What does "better" mean in scientific/statistical terms.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The real 4AD was trans-dermal was great. There has been nothing that comes even close to it since it was banned in 2004.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
The real 4AD was trans-dermal was great. There has been nothing that comes even close to it since it was banned in 2004.
I never tried 4AD as it was always recommended as more of a mass builder, and I have been always been big, lol, I was always about leaning out more. That being said I've never....ever...EVER used anything since that has come close to the gains I saw on the original 1-test transdermal.

8 weeks cycles on that were the best thing I've ever experienced. How close was that stuff to actual test cyp for those of you that have ran it? I've never ran AAS before, only PH's.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never tried 4AD as it was always recommended as more of a mass builder, and I have been always been big, lol, I was always about leaning out more. That being said I've never....ever...EVER used anything since that has come close to the gains I saw on the original 1-test transdermal.

8 weeks cycles on that were the best thing I've ever experienced. How close was that stuff to actual test cyp for those of you that have ran it? I've never ran AAS before, only PH's.
Yeah well stacking 1Test with 4AD trans-dermal was great. About 800mg of 1Test and 1000mg of 4AD!. That would make you feel 18 again!. Go to the gym squat, bench, come home and eat, sleep. You could still lean out using it, just depends on your caloric intake.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sold on Andromass ;)

Gonna get me some :D

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
NVM, I found a writeup that says 85% more absorption over standard.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward to trying the andromass. Some gains that will stay with you for a long long while.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
% of absorption refering to Andromass should be 85.

tang12

Awards
Im not disagreeing with you cause obviously I am not 100% sure but 11 sterone converts to 11-ketotestosterone

wiki>
11-Ketotestosterone is an oxidized form of testosterone that contains a keto group at position-11. It is related to adrenosterone

Again I could be way off here.

princeshock

princeshock

Awards
ill buy it if the reviews are awesome for andromass. Even with the rep discount its still around 100$, not all of us can afford 100 dollars added to the bills and ontop of that we wont just want to run it for the 4 weeks, we will want to do it for more than that if its awesome since its none liver toxic..so ill probobly be able to barely afford it so it better be freaking awesome as hell.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wonder how the new 4AD would do as a transdermal. I actually liked ams 4AD in the utt form. If someone did a transdermal 4ad like 1-T I would buy it.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Im not disagreeing with you cause obviously I am not 100% sure but 11 sterone converts to 11-ketotestosterone

wiki>
11-Ketotestosterone is an oxidized form of testosterone that contains a keto group at position-11. It is related to adrenosterone

Again I could be way off here.
An oxidised form of testosterone (i.e. 11-ketotestosterone) isn't testosterone, it's another steroid that is chemically similar.