epistane vs h drol

r0nin

Awards
I'm looking for dry lean strength gains. Not worried about size ..... and also which is milder on the liver?

jtcastro1

Awards
  • Established
I've ran hdrol before with good success but take about 2-3 weeks to kick in. I'm aboutto do a run of epistane soon. And both are pretty similar when compared to liver toxicity. Hdrol gave me lean size and some decent strength gains.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
I prefer Epistane to H-drol. Really dry gains and lean muscle mass. Its one of my favorite PH's

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
could someone elaborate a little more please. from what i've been reading epistane is dryer than hdrol, hdrol will give u a little more size...but they are comparable.... ???? i need a in depth review lol

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me, hdrol give me better size and great strength - couldn't believe how strong I got on my first cycle. Epi is a step down from that. It's all individual, so you'll just have to try each of them to assess your response.

Epi does make me feel kinda paranoid, while hdrol makes me a bit more moody/aggressive.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
for me personally, it went

hdrol-first cycle, so i was kinda feeling things out. i gained about 8 pounds, ended up keeping like 4. strength was unreal, especially on bench press. afterwards, i kinda lost a little strength. i dropped a little bit of bf as well.

epi-second cycle, so i knew what i was doing moreso. strength actually wasn't as crazy as on hdrol, but i didn't lose a bit of it after the cycle. i gained about 15 pounds and kept all of it, as well as leaning out just a tad.

i like epi better because it kicks in faster. sides were really the same for me...just back pumps on hdrol and calf pumps on epi.

r0nin

Awards
whats the best PH for minimum psychological sides, like aggression and paranoia? haha

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
whats the best PH for minimum psychological sides, like aggression and paranoia? haha
i've never had any of those. i think it depends on your personality...as in, if you're naturally prone to aggression or paranoid thoughts, those will be amplified while on cycle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta say, go with a non-methyl if you're concerned for strength gains and not size. Androhard is a great choice. Steroids with more androgenic potency stimulate the CNS to a greater degree causing greater strength gains. Obviously with size comes strength (ie, water retention from dbol, raw muscle/fat gains) but strength is hugely a function of the CNS.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
To say that AAS/DS/PH's lead to aggression in every individual is pure BS. Because that means that we have the world's first product that affects every individual the same way.

Alcohol doesn't do that, it brings out the inner you. We have loud drunks, quiet drunks, happy drunks, emotional drunks, funny drunks, aggressive drunks and so on.

You can get every single girl on a college campus drunk, doesn't mean they will all necessarily flash their titties and reveal their inner skankiness...but I'm more than willing to perform a study.

Although a lot of them don't need anything to do that...

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
True, I think its only 1 percent that show aggresive behavior

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
First cycle was epistrong... loved it. Great lean gains but really a monster on the joints. Big up on fish oil on epi.

On hdrol now and am loving it. Check out the after/before pics of me: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/172434-helladrol-cycle-log-2.html That is after 12 days of hdrol use. Today is day 14 and it just keeps coming. I'm doing 50/75/75/100/100/100... No real sides except some lethargy yesterday, but that could be due to stress from school etc...

Either way, you're choosing between two of the most ran and most reviewed PH's in existence... google is your friend.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love EPI-Strong had great gains 17 lbs and obvious visual size difference... I have run Turinbol LV 90 mg ed and not so strong with me but I was cutting... I think different people do better on different substances.

Anybody know how Epivar compares to Epi-strong ..?