test cyp/winnie cycle- need some help

beaver

Awards
ok so i was goin to run another ph cycle but now i have a source for gear, thank god. last real cycle i did was test-e/deca. here's what i have 2 10ml vials of test cyp, 100 10mg oral wintrol tabs, 50 50mg clomid tabs. i'm 27 5'10 203lbs and about 17%bf. i want a nice lean bulk. here's what i was thinking
wks 1-10 500mg test cyp
either 4 or 5wks of winnie at the end of cycle. never ran winne so i'm not sure what dosage to run. i've heard anywhere from 20-50mg per day. also not sure if i should run 4 or 5wks
pct- clomid(would the standard 50/50/50/50 work?)

need some help guys. at first it was goin to be 10wks 500mg cyp with 100mg hdrol for 6wks. i think the winne would work better for what i'm look for. as for pct i've ran both nolva and torem rc chems. i decided to buy the clomid because its pharm grade, my source also has nolva but i wanna give clomid a try. nothing hass been purchased yet but it is at my disposal when i want. he also has deca and dbols. i don't see a use for the dbols but maybe 1vial of deca just for the joints,i'm pretty sure its dosed at 300mg/ml,
like i said i need some help with dosing winnie/clomid and if deca is worth it. i'm not trying to gain alot of mass like i did on my last gear cycle.
thanks guys

robxxxxxx69

Awards
id say run cyp 12 weeks 500mg/week and winny last 8 weeks 50mg/day

if u got enough, im to lazy to do math right now lol