Liquid Torem?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Never used the stuff before and was wondering how great this stuff was compared to other SERMS?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Nobody?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Didn't notice anything except for the taste.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Didnt help with shutdown?
I used dermacrine, during and sustain alpha pct with nolva. Never felt shutdown, so I think the dermacrine did its job Felt great. I did notice a slight pain in my boys on torrem and my skeet was like a fire hose.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
actually I cant tell you if torem did anything. it was last june so its a pretty vague memory. I do remeber it tasted horrible and anything I ate after the dose tasted horrible as well. Sorry.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Torem worked so well by week 3 my nuts were hurting they were hanging so low.

This was during a PCT for an epi cycle 30/45/60/60/60/75 - made mad gains, and kept the recomp, esp. in the core.

Torem is the SERM I'll use for every future cycle. Especially bc the taste isn't TERRIBLE.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Torem worked so well by week 3 my nuts were hurting they were hanging so low.

This was during a PCT for an epi cycle 30/45/60/60/60/75 - made mad gains, and kept the recomp, esp. in the core.

Torem is the SERM I'll use for every future cycle. Especially bc the taste isn't TERRIBLE.
Lol yea,thats what i heard,everybody was telling me it was the best SERM.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Yea from what I've been reading a lot of people prefer Torem, so I'm glad you posted this thread because I'm also in the research market...except 2 legit suppliers seem to have it for $60....is this the case? Kind of expensive for my rats but, I do want to the best results for my research.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Yea from what I've been reading a lot of people prefer Torem, so I'm glad you posted this thread because I'm also in the research market...except 2 legit suppliers seem to have it for $60....is this the case? Kind of expensive for my rats but, I do want to the best results for my research.
Same here,found it for 60.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
your talking about liquid torem right, maybe you guys got it from a different company but what I got left and horrible after taste. I was using other supps so I couldn't in all honesty say what was working.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
your talking about liquid torem right, maybe you guys got it from a different company but what I got left and horrible after taste. I was using other supps so I couldn't in all honesty say what was working.
Yea,i heard the taste was horrible,but i could care ****ing less about taste,**** it,if it gets the job done then that's all i care about.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Yea,i heard the taste was horrible,but i could care ****ing less about taste,**** it,if it gets the job done then that's all i care about.
That is a straight Arnold quote right there. Love it.

Yeah, they all taste like **** compared to sugary cokes with rum in them... but **** it, like TheMeat said, if it gets the job done **** the taste. Its a taper anyway... ;)

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
the taste really isnt that bad. i used to chase it with orange juice but i found that orangade is the shiiz.. the tangy/bitterness kills the taste of the liquid and couple sips of it following and ur good to go.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why do people refuse to just put the damn research chemical into an empty capsule.

zero taste.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why bother with research chems at all
Money, most likely.