Malicious Mass made me sick!?

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Hey guys. So im done with my MM cycle (Max LMG + Epi) and I got sick during week 3 and 4 of the cycle, and im still a little sick on my PCT.

It started off with swollen facial glands, swollen but not sore throat, chills, sweats, shortness of breathe, coughing, and NASTY phlegm. In the beginning of the sickness my morning phlegm was DARK brown with some blood in it.

As time went by i slowly got better but the shortnes of breathe is still here and persistent. I still wake up with morning phlegm, but its not brown anymore, it's either white/yellow-ish, or blood-shot red. I cough throughout the day when breathe harder than "at-rest" breathing. I cough constantly when trying to engage in basketball. Been waking up in the middle of the night coughing, soaking in sweat.

Now im no expert, but i have all the symptoms of pneumonia.

And now that im thinking back, As soon as i got sick i started noticing the lessening effects of MM on my body. Really wasnt making gains, wasn't dried out and thirsty all the time, and my appetite was shot.

I remember when i was researching MM a while back i found one post, and idk know what forum (it was a google search), where it stated that a couple people contracted pneumonia. Now i cant even find it.

Is what im going through sound at all firmiliar to anyond e? Im going to the doctor today but i wanted to make this post just to give a heads up. I was already skeptical on the lack of MM information, and for this to happen makes me think even worse about MM and RLS Supps.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
get well soon rebel
thanks man. im hoping for some input though.

after reading the monsterdrol XT BUNK thread, it made me wonder if MM is bunk. and if it was Bunk could this be the reason that i got sick!?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sorry to hear about that, man. Definitely go to the doc; anytime you see blood somewhere it's not supposed to be, it's worth going in.

I've heard of a few other guys running MM and I hadn't heard anything similar to this. Since it was such a limited run, it's definitely not one that has as much research available on it, though, in terms of user logs.

Regardless, I doubt it was a bunk product and I'd be more willing to guess that the being sick caused the halting of progress. I don't know all that much about MLMG, but maybe the compound put your immune system in a more weakened state.

Anyhow, I hope you get things squared away with the doc and keep us updated.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Many times have a I read that people have gotten sick on cycle. It could be that this lowered your immune system enough to a degree that it allowed you to contract pneumonia.

When I get sick on cycle it's tough man. Although I've never been that sick on cycle...I still lose my appetite, feel legarthic, etc.

It very well that you could have had pneumonia and the PH exasperated the issue further.

Either way, I'm sorry to hear you got sick. Please see your doc ASAP and keep us posted on what happens.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
before posting something like this where your claiming a product made you sick- know without a doubt it made you sick please. Or else put up a different title- MM has been reported to be fine- NO i do NOT work for NTBM nor am I a supporter of them really but consider what ur typing sir

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
before posting something like this where your claiming a product made you sick- know without a doubt it made you sick please. Or else put up a different title- MM has been reported to be fine- NO i do NOT work for NTBM nor am I a supporter of them really but consider what ur typing sir
A question mark in the title indicates that he was questioning whether it made him sick. If he was stating it made him sick, he would have simply ended the sentence with a period.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
didnt see that lol

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
dude run to a freakin dr now. in general- green, clear, yellowish green = viral infection.

BROWN plegm is a bacterial infection, very very bad and dangerous if not treated

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like he prolly went to see a doc today, but just fyi for people about the blood when he coughs up... when you see bright red blood in the stuff you cough up, especially when it's streaked in it and not just pure blood it is usually the result from straining the throat from coughing so much and not any thing serious. Now if it's dark blood, possible looks like coffee grounds that is more serious because that means it has made it's way up through the digestive tract at some point and is from deeper in the body in origin.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
hey guys thanks for the the input and support. yes, i went to the doc today. after listening to my breathing and examining my ears nose throat and glands she diagnosed it as a Post Nasal Drip. After wikipedia-ing it, it seems to make sense:

Post-nasal drip (PND), also known as Upper Airway Cough Syndrome (UACS), occurs when excessive mucus is produced by the nasal mucosa. The excess mucus accumulates in the throat or back of the nose. It can be caused by rhinitis (allergic or non-allergic), sinusitis (acute or chronic), laryngopharyngeal acid reflux (with or without heartburn), or by a disorder of swallowing (such as an eso****eal motility disorder). It is frequently caused by allergies, which may be seasonal or persistent through the year. Birth control pills or pregnancy can also cause post-nasal drip because of the elevated levels of estrogen hormones <----THIS

Symptoms match up for the most part.

I found it very appropriate that i started feeling better the day i started my test booster. LOL. 4 days ago i started my leftover Hardcore Test (just to get a jump on PCT and to get rid of 4 days worth), and i felt MUCH better today after taking t-911, in addition to being on day 2 of Nolva.

ambulldog- in the very beginning of it my mucus was coming up BROWN, like dark brown, that made me very nervous.

In conclusion, thanks guys. I dont think MM is bunk. I do think my body doesnt react well to max lmg, because tren and epistane did wonders for me in the past.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
when you see bright red blood in the stuff you cough up, especially when it's streaked in it and not just pure blood it is usually the result from straining the throat from coughing so much and not any thing serious.
This is how it was the past 2 days and it really didnt bother me much due to the color and how fresh the blood looked.

Now if it's dark blood, possible looks like coffee grounds that is more serious because that means it has made it's way up through the digestive tract at some point and is from deeper in the body in origin.
This is how it was the first 2 days of phelgm. and it scared the S HHHHIT outta me!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
stumbled across this. another member posted it back in 09 talking about max lmg

Here's an old description of Max LMG:

The active compound in Max LMG is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is definitely worth discussing. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien all are also progestins. I doubt anyone will disagree with the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to... (I should add for comparison that Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)
As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and also an increase in libido. This is probably why so many testers have referred to Max LMG as the anti-Deca-****/Tren-**** product. Research suggests that Max LMG has a half-life of about 6 hours, though it appears that it's closer to 10 hours based upon plasma levels maintained in our test subjects. It is not a 17-alkylated analog thus having very low potential for liver toxicity. However, it should be noted that oral bioavailability is significant as a administration protocol of 25mg 3 times daily provides about the same results as 10mg 2 times daily of Ergomax LMG in regard to body composition effects, strength and lean mass.

very very interesting. i feel like an ace about max lmg now LOL. not.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear you got an answer and are feeling better, man. Anything with coughing up blood scares me quite a bit, so I'm glad you got it resolved.

:grouphug:

henryv

Awards
  • Established
stumbled across this. another member posted it back in 09 talking about max lmg

Here's an old description of Max LMG:

The active compound in Max LMG is 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one. I find it unlikely that there are very many aware of this structure, but it is definitely worth discussing. It is legal because it is a progestin, and before anyone thinks "birth-control", remember that trenbolone, nandrolone, methyltrienolone and Methyl-Dien all are also progestins. I doubt anyone will disagree with the effects of these compounds upon favorable body composition. But they do all have one bad effect to put an end to... (I should add for comparison that Clomid and Nolvadex are estrogens...and how many males have rid themselves of feminizing effects plus increased natural testosterone production with them?)
As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and also an increase in libido. This is probably why so many testers have referred to Max LMG as the anti-Deca-****/Tren-**** product.
It's also complete nonsense.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i had a flu that turned into pneumonia while on pct once. lost all of my gains. it really sucked. i've never been that sick before. i hate hospitals

Dvllsn

Dvllsn

Awards
Saw above. Agree with the phlegm color designation, although Brown is most often old blood or old infection. Any red (pink to lady macbeth) is often bad.
I say often because it may be higher up from your nasopharynx or laryngopharynx (burst vessels in throat or nose) or even your upper airways purely from the force of your cough.
Not comfortable, but not deadly; amount specific of course. But there's no true way to tell unless you have an MD take a look.
Bottom line, bump the aboves, run, don't walk, to a doc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
808rebel Cycle Logs 0
808rebel Anabolics 10
schwellington Anabolics 1
muscl3s Anabolics 0
Anabolics 5