Malicious Mass PCT questions

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
hey guys, made the jump over to anabolicminds from bb.com. love the amount of PH info here. anyways...

im starting week 4 of my MM cycle (mlmg and epi) and im planning out my PCT. Normally i just do Nolva or Clomid and a test booster, but id like to hear other opinions.

My plan as of right now is to pair Nolva with T-911. Anyone disagree with that? I also have reversitol here but i dont think it's relevant for this pct.

There seems to be so much discrepancy on Nolva dosages. What's best? 20/20/20/20, 40/20/20/10, 20/20/10/10, ive seen so many.

any input helps, thanks

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
no one?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, made the jump over to anabolicminds from bb.com. love the amount of PH info here. anyways...

im starting week 4 of my MM cycle (mlmg and epi) and im planning out my PCT. Normally i just do Nolva or Clomid and a test booster, but id like to hear other opinions.

My plan as of right now is to pair Nolva with T-911. Anyone disagree with that? I also have reversitol here but i dont think it's relevant for this pct.

There seems to be so much discrepancy on Nolva dosages. What's best? 20/20/20/20, 40/20/20/10, 20/20/10/10, ive seen so many.

any input helps, thanks
cool welcome to am bro:usa2:, bb is full bone heads lol just kidding they just dont have the same experience except for small handful, and the bb store sucks imo. now back to your pct,
looks pretty good however if nolva is what you have go with the 20/20/10/10
use your test booster on day of your pct, get good AI,(starting on day 1) erase,tz, formestane,(or use your reversitol), cort control also would be good addition, erase is a ai/cort control in one pretty good stuff and acts as a test booster too, but not as your primary test booster(or lean xtreme,reduce xt) imo, get some creatine if you dont already have some,liver support, fishoil, multi vit, keeping a solid diet pre,intra,post, and post pct or you'll loose all your gains,
btw get some torem way better and less toxic

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
cool welcome to am bro:usa2:, bb is full bone heads lol just kidding they just dont have the same experience except for small handful, and the bb store sucks imo. now back to your pct,
looks pretty good however if nolva is what you have go with the 20/20/10/10
use your test booster on day of your pct, get good AI,(starting on day 1) erase,tz, formestane,(or use your reversitol), cort control also would be good addition, erase is a ai/cort control in one pretty good stuff and acts as a test booster too, but not as your primary test booster(or lean xtreme,reduce xt) imo, get some creatine if you dont already have some,liver support, fishoil, multi vit, keeping a solid diet pre,intra,post, and post pct or you'll loose all your gains,
btw get some torem way better and less toxic
sweet. i read some long article emphasizing 20mg dosage of nolva is ideal, and using more than 20mg will not increase effectiveness, but anyways. thanks for some input.

and the fish oil, multi, liver support, diet are critical and always upkept no matter what.

i guess the only thing i dont have is an AI, ive read about it a few times but how essential is it really? my previous 2 cycles i didnt use one, eek.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
sunday bump, i was hoping for a little more input

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
sweet. i read some long article emphasizing 20mg dosage of nolva is ideal, and using more than 20mg will not increase effectiveness, but anyways. thanks for some input.

and the fish oil, multi, liver support, diet are critical and always upkept no matter what.

i guess the only thing i dont have is an AI, ive read about it a few times but how essential is it really? my previous 2 cycles i didnt use one, eek.
its nice to have to something to control estro and not crush the $**t out of it, to avoid total estro rebound AI's can help keep it from shooting to the moon lol, bloodwork can determine that.:afro:

Massa520

Awards
How would one dose the Erase?? I've read 1 tab a day for estro control 3 a day for cort control??? should day one be 1 pill and day 20 be 3? or should it be dosed 3 straight away?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
How would one dose the Erase?? I've read 1 tab a day for estro control 3 a day for cort control??? should day one be 1 pill and day 20 be 3? or should it be dosed 3 straight away?
erase is a 2 in 1 supplement, 1 pill will control estro and cort, upping your dose will have a stronger effect.
start with 1 a day for 3 or 5 days, then go to 2 a day for week and if your not having joint issues go to 3 a day. basically work your way up.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
erase is a 2 in 1 supplement, 1 pill will control estro and cort, upping your dose will have a stronger effect.
start with 1 a day for 3 or 5 days, then go to 2 a day for week and if your not having joint issues go to 3 a day. basically work your way up. :saevilw:

Massa520

Awards
start with 1 a day for 3 or 5 days, then go to 2 a day for week and if your not having joint issues go to 3 a day. basically work your way up. :saevilw:
I understand! will start 1 pill day one of PCT bump up ever 5 days untill I get to three pills w/out any joint pain.. Thanks man!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I understand! will start 1 pill day one of PCT bump up ever 5 days untill I get to three pills w/out any joint pain.. Thanks man!
remember , we all respond differently to supplements etc.. erase is strong stuff

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
808rebel Anabolics 16
808rebel Cycle Logs 0
schwellington Anabolics 1
muscl3s Anabolics 0
Anabolics 5