help me choose my next cycle.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys i can not decide what to run for my next cycle.i am thinking about beastdrol and katanadrol or diesebolan and forma-stanzol.but i all so am interested in the androseries and sarms.there is just so much to choose from i can afford most any thing which makes it realy hard.i am on havoc and h-drol right now and i am liking it but seems a little weak for me even thou i am tired all the time that is the only side i am having.i am looking to get the same thing as everybody on here to get big and ripped and just look good.so should i choose beastdrol stacked with katanadrol.or beast and diesbolan.or the andro series stack or somthing totllay diffrent.but i do know i want to try form-stanzol.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
androseries... im not aware there is any feedback on their stuff yet so i would wait to see if its worth the hundreds of dollars.

stacking havoc and hdrol? very odd and pointless stack IMO.

how long have you been on the stack? and isnt it a bit early to be planning your next cycle? especially when time between cycle should = time on + PCT... unless having bloods done

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
How is it pointless?
1: is there any synegy between the 2? not that ive ever seen
2: both are methylated
3: regarding stacking, there are many non-methylated options out there which would be more suitable eg pstanz, stanodrol, mlmg.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
1: is there any synegy between the 2? not that ive ever seen
2: both are methylated
3: regarding stacking, there are many non-methylated options out there which would be more suitable eg pstanz, stanodrol, mlmg.
Pro-hormone Classification

Steroids are classified under 2 categories. Class I has a strong binding to the androgen receptor. Class II does not bind to the androgen receptors, rather it works through other means in the body.

Class I = binds to androgen receptor

Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based - Epistane & Clones (like Havoc & so on so forth)

Class II = does not

Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based - Halodrol & Clones

If you plan on stacking two pro-hormones at the same time, the best combination are class I mixed with a class II. For example SD/Bold, Halo/Tren, M1T/Prop, and so on...

Here's why:
When you take a class I/class I stack, you're theoretically limiting your body's ability to suck up the little steroid molecules you're pumping into it. Think of it like a burger joint parking lot at lunchtime. There are no parking spots available, and you're stuck lying in line wait for a spot to open up.

However, with a class I/class II combination while one pro-hormone floats around binding to the androgen receptor, the other little guy is busy attaching itself to other parts of the body to encourage growth.

FubarFit

Awards
I think diesel and katana are the best together they are synergists. and dont take my word for it but i think i saw somebody put a sarm in their pct along with a serm. that made me want to try it but theyre freaking expensive. anyways im new to the game but I think that would be a good cycle.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Pro-hormone Classification

Steroids are classified under 2 categories. Class I has a strong binding to the androgen receptor. Class II does not bind to the androgen receptors, rather it works through other means in the body.

Class I = binds to androgen receptor

Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based - Epistane & Clones (like Havoc & so on so forth)

Class II = does not

Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based - Halodrol & Clones

If you plan on stacking two pro-hormones at the same time, the best combination are class I mixed with a class II. For example SD/Bold, Halo/Tren, M1T/Prop, and so on...

Here's why:
When you take a class I/class I stack, you're theoretically limiting your body's ability to suck up the little steroid molecules you're pumping into it. Think of it like a burger joint parking lot at lunchtime. There are no parking spots available, and you're stuck lying in line wait for a spot to open up.

However, with a class I/class II combination while one pro-hormone floats around binding to the androgen receptor, the other little guy is busy attaching itself to other parts of the body to encourage growth.
source for this info? and is it legit? ie who came up with the classification?

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea thanks boagrius. he is the one that help lay out this stack for me and i am very great full.i am having no sides besides one being tired a lot.and no it is not to early to be planing researching my next cylce.but thanks mark for your pointless post.so boagrius what do you think about beastdrol and katanadrol stack or beast and diesebolan stack?

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think diesel and katana are the best together they are synergists. and dont take my word for it but i think i saw somebody put a sarm in their pct along with a serm. that made me want to try it but theyre freaking expensive. anyways im new to the game but I think that would be a good cycle.
i think diesel is a natty test booster man.but probally be good as part of a pct.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
i think diesel is a natty test booster man.but probally be good as part of a pct.
I have never tried Beastdrol or Katanadrol bro. I don't wanna recommend something I haven't tried

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
the drug profiles are excellent and highly recommend anyone who's interested have a look

its the class 1 vs class 2 that im at odds with. 'doesnt bind to the androgen receptor'? this statment bemuses me, because if an anabolic doesnt bind to an androgen receptor, how does it stimulate muscle growth and cause suppression of the HPTA.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Benjiman what do you wanna accomplish? Ripped, Strength, Mass

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64820-designer-steroid-prohormone.html

Sinner posted this and if you look at post 173 JBerto added it to the list. Maybe he knows more about it. I read and test things myself. Havoc and H-drol worked amazing for me
but, if you look into anabolics, they have to activate the androgen receptor which immediately renders the class 1 and 2 system pointless. this is why i dont like the system, especially as its repeated because it looks good, but when you read into what class 1 and 2 actually means... its completely illogical.

hence why stacking havoc n hdrol isnt synergistic.

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Why do you think they aren't synergistic? You haven't given any proof showing they aren't

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Why do you think they aren't synergistic? You haven't given any proof showing they aren't
to play devil's advocate, you havent given me any to say they are. saying using both results in better gains, that is the same for running dmz and sd. ie, more anabolics in your system is likely to produce better gains... to a point

my points however about not running them is that they are both methyls and running a non-methyl such as stanodrol makes a lot more sense in my eyes as it often counteracts oncycle lethargy, decreases likelyhood of certain types of on cycle gyno, and should help maintain libido. hdrol and stano are much better suited and will be less taxing to your liver and possibly your hpta too, as stano is less suppressive than epi.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Benjiman what do you wanna accomplish? Ripped, Strength, Mass
ripped cutt look.but i would not mind strength to you know.but i do know i dont need anymore mass.i was thinking beastdrol (aka superdrol )for strenght and katanadrol for cutt.would really like some reall test but cant find any source yet.what ph is closes thing to reall test?

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mark i do like your idea of running standrol that was going to be my next thread asking what i can take on cyle to help fight this being tired all the time while on.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
mark i do like your idea of running standrol that was going to be my next thread asking what i can take on cyle to help fight this being tired all the time while on.
many run stanodrol clones when running anabolics that are often associated with lethargy eg SD. its non-methyl and has other attractive features which make it well suited as a complement

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i can not decide what to run for my next cycle.i am thinking about beastdrol and katanadrol or diesebolan and forma-stanzol.but i all so am interested in the androseries and sarms.there is just so much to choose from i can afford most any thing which makes it realy hard.i am on havoc and h-drol right now and i am liking it but seems a little weak for me even thou i am tired all the time that is the only side i am having.i am looking to get the same thing as everybody on here to get big and ripped and just look good.so should i choose beastdrol stacked with katanadrol.or beast and diesbolan.or the andro series stack or somthing totllay diffrent.but i do know i want to try form-stanzol.
The Beast and Katana would be Epic,The beast making you a beast,while the Katana leans you out.