AndroMass - Gain 8-12lbs of lean mass – SAFELY – in 4-6 weeks.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Ultra Powerful
Without sufficient anabolic hormones you will never grow.

Only AndroMass contains Super-1-DHEA and Super-4-DHEA – highly bio-available hormones that are 10x more anabolic than regular DHEA. (1,2)

AndroMass active ingredients –

Super-1-DHEA – Easily converts to 1-Androstenediol at high levels. This anabolic hormone has zero estrogen conversion and produces clean bloat-free mass gains. (dry gains) (3,4)

Super-4-DHEA – Easily converts to 4-Androstenediol at high levels. This hormone has mild estrogen conversion, supporting dramatic size gains with minimal bloat. (wet gains) (5,6)​

The combination of these two hormones produces rapid growth with minimal side-effects. (while being the all-time greatest legal steroid stack of all time)

The most widely used dose of injectable testosterone for increasing muscle mass with minimal side-effects is 400-500mg/week. (7) AndroMass is the only product to include a precisely calculated dose of Super-1-DHEA and Super-4-DHEA to match the muscle building power of 428mg/week of injectable testosterone (8).

In other words, AndroMass increases serum androgen activity nearly 3x over the high natural limit and well beyond the threshold for new skeletal muscle growth. (8, 10)

High Absorption
Up to 85% absorption is achieved by delivering the steroid hormones in an oil based transport system known as Liqua-Vade HTC.

This technology drives the hormones into the lymphatic system, avoids the liver, and saturates the blood with high levels of hormones for a powerful anabolic effect. (9,10)

Safe & Non-Toxic
The Super-DHEA hormones are naturally occurring in the human body and non-toxic. See the comparison between AndroMass and other methylated steroid hormones.

To learn about how to safely cycle AndroMass, please visit the product page or “The Official AndroMass Thread” to see what other users are saying.

Guaranteed Results

The results from AndroMass are dramatic and noticeable when complemented with heavy lifting and a high protein diet.

AndroMass will produce noticeable effects quickly.

Effects after 1-2 weeks –

• More lifting power
  • Increased hunger for food
  • Enhanced muscle fullness & tightness
... And then after 3-4 weeks –

• 8-12lb bodyweight increase
  • Increased muscle girth & size
  • 20-30% increase in strength

Flexible Stacking

AndroMass is a non-methylated product with balanced estrogen conversion making it perfect as a solid “testosterone base” for virtually any cycle – This means AndroMass can be stacked with almost any anabolic steroid or pro-hormone depending on desired gains.

Here are some recommended cycle guidelines -

Trusted Source
Primordial Performance has been producing the industry’s highest quality legal steroid products since 2006 and is backed by thousands of satisfied customers with an “A” reliability rating by the BBB.

Product quality is exceptional. All steroid hormones are tested by a 3rd party lab for identity and purity – so you know exactly what you are getting – and can depend on results.

Best Price Guarantee

We guarantee that primordialperformance.com has the best prices on the net!

If you find a lower price we will beat it or credit you back the difference! If we offer a sale within seven days of your purchase, just let us know and we will credit you back the difference

Affordable Payments

In an effort to get our high quality products into the hands of all our loyal customers we are extending a 28 day payment plan. Just make the 1st payment at the time of purchase, 2nd payment after 14 days and the 3rd payment after 28 days – NO credit check required. Use any major debit or credit card.

Order Now – Avoid the Wait

Due to the high-end nature of this product and the extended manufacturing process, only small batches of 1000-2000 bottles are manufactured each time – putting this product in short supply and high demand with a possible 2-3 week backorder if stock sells out.

If you want to have your bottle available for your next cycle then order now and reserve your bottle!

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support
Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

References –

1. Androgens and anabolic agents
Julius A. Vida
Chemistry and pharmacology (1969)

2. Circulating bioactive androgens in midlife women.
Chen et al.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2006 Nov;91(11):4387-94. Epub 2006 Aug 29.

3. Seized designer supplement named “1-Androsterone” identification as 3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one and its urinary elimination.
Maria K et al.,
Steroids. 2011 Feb 16.

4. 17beta-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one (1-testosterone) is a potent androgen with anabolic properties.
Friedel A, et al.
Toxicol Lett. 2006 Aug 20;165(2):149-55. Epub 2006 Apr 18.

5. METABOLISM OF ANDROST-4-ENE-3,17-DIONE-4-14C BY RABBIT SKELETAL MUSCLE SUPERNATANT FRACTION. ISOLATION OF 3BETA-HYDROXYANDROST-4-EN-17-ONE-14C AND TESTOSTERONE-14C.
THOMAS et al.
J Biol Chem. 1964 Mar;239:766-72. No abstract available

6. Effects of prohormone supplementation in humans: a review.
Ziegenfuss TN, et al.
Can J Appl Physiol. 2002 Dec;27(6):628-46.

7. Anabolic Pharmacology
Seth Roberts (2009)

8. See “Active Steroids” tab here – ANDRO mass

9. Lymphatic absorption and metabolism of orally administered testosterone undecanoate in man.
Horst HJ, et al.
Klin Wochenschr. 1976 Sep 15;54(18):875-9.

10. Lymphatic transport of Methylnortestosterone undecanoate (MU) and the bioavailability of methylnortestosterone are highly sensitive to the mass of coadministered lipid after oral administration of MU.
White L, et al.
J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2009 Nov;331(2):700-9. Epub 2009 Aug 20.

10. Testosterone Threshold Levels and Lean Tissue Mass Targets Needed to Enhance Skeletal Muscle Strength and Function: The HORMA Trial.
Sattler, F et al.
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2011 Jan;66(1):122-9.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any logs you can point us to or maybe some beta testers that have gained 8-12lbs, I would love to personally have those results

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you have any logs you can point us to or maybe some beta testers that have gained 8-12lbs, I would love to personally have those results
Go to google and search "1-androstenediol and 4-androstenediol logs"... 10-15lb gains in 4-6 weeks were not uncommon.

The first orders for this product are shipping early next month, so you wont see any logs on AndroMass until then.

-Eric

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go to google and search "1-androstenediol and 4-androstenediol logs"... 10-15lb gains in 4-6 weeks were not uncommon.

The first orders for this product are shipping early next month, so you wont see any logs on AndroMass until then.

-Eric
So you are getting all that you posted about results from another product with same ingredients? I just want to clarify I'm sure ill try the product regardless I would just like that information to be shared with everyone.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you are getting all that you posted about results from another product with same ingredients? I just want to clarify I'm sure ill try the product regardless I would just like that information to be shared with everyone.
Clarify what? 85% absorption to 1AD 4AD< which are what he is referring to.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Clarify what? 85% absorption to 1AD 4AD< which are what he is referring to.
Clarify that no one has taken this specific product yet and he is not getting the numbers from his products feedback or testing results. That was not clearly pointed out on his first post, yea this product looks good and should do what it claims but so far its not tested yet. (As far as I know)

I feel information like that is helpful so young people don't just buy and use stuff that's not tested. That's all I'm trying to get at

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clarify that no one has taken this specific product yet and he is not getting the numbers from his products feedback or testing results. That was not clearly pointed out on his first post, yea this product looks good and should do what it claims but so far its not tested yet. (As far as I know)

I feel information like that is helpful so young people don't just buy and use stuff that's not tested. That's all I'm trying to get at
The delivery system was tested, and the base hormones convert to well tested researched hormones. Not too mention logs have started on AndroHard and AndroLean with great effects thus far....

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

-Eric
Guys, I love you guys, and I love your products.... BUT at this stage I dont think its credible to refer people to logs of others who have taken real 1-Androdiol and 4-Androdiol when this is just 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA.

I am not saying that the 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA dont convert into 1-Androdiol and 4-Androdiol...... and if it turns out in practice for the majority of people this happens at a high rate.......THEN AWESOME. BUT until these products have completed varifiable logs from reputable non-rep members (I know some have been started) where the members are using only these products (I know one log the member has just been on Test-E for 10 weeks) then I would have to say the jury is still out. Especially when the price is taken into consideration.

If the majority of logs pan out just as you guys say then you will have a customer in me who can not send you enough money to try to stock up on these......but until that time, when someone looks for info on these products referring them to logs of 1-Androdiol and 4-Androdiol is not really above board.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone link me to the 150% refund guarantee, I found the 100% that says all I would need to do is send the used product back before 60 days... how accurate is that? Are there any hidden catches with that? I have no problems taking the monetary risk on the product as long as that is an accurate statement for the 100% guarantee.

I'm thinking about throwing down for 1 bottle of this to log it here using andromass solely. Out of all the new Andro series products this one is definitely the most appealing to me.

EDIT: also willing to do pre/post bloods at labcorp if PP or anyone would be willing to pitch in a little.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone link me to the 150% refund guarantee, I found the 100% that says all I would need to do is send the used product back before 60 days... how accurate is that? Are there any hidden catches with that? I have no problems taking the monetary risk on the product as long as that is an accurate statement for the 100% guarantee.

I'm thinking about throwing down for 1 bottle of this to log it here using andromass solely. Out of all the new Andro series products this one is definitely the most appealing to me.
so is the 60 day from the time i got my androlean, or from the time i ordered it?

Im probably not going to use it till the start of april, but i bought it during the presale on feb 28th.....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so is the 60 day from the time i got my androlean, or from the time i ordered it?

Im probably not going to use it till the start of april, but i bought it during the presale on feb 28th.....
My guess would be like any kind of "day" refund, in that it will be from the date of purchase.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The delivery system was tested, and the base hormones convert to well tested researched hormones. Not too mention logs have started on AndroHard and AndroLean with great effects thus far....
I understand that but not all companies who make claims based off other studies have products that live up to the claim. What I'm saying is in the initial post one would think you guys would have tested the product itself completely before saying what you will get as a result.

I'm not saying your product wont work I'm just saying that the claims made are not from your product and I think it would have been nice to have a disclaimer saying that. Everything you put in your post I quoted is fine and dandy but still this product wasn't tested to make those claims.

Just like when Tropinol came out everyone was asking for blood test results of test increase to back its claims or with "The One" gain ten pounds in ten days claims. Honestly with the way things are going now I think this product is a life saver although I don't feel you should make claims without first fully testing the product.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys, I love you guys, and I love your products.... BUT at this stage I dont think its credible to refer people to logs of others who have taken real 1-Androdiol and 4-Androdiol when this is just 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA.

I am not saying that the 1-DHEA and 4-DHEA dont convert into 1-Androdiol and 4-Androdiol...... and if it turns out in practice for the majority of people this happens at a high rate.......THEN AWESOME. BUT until these products have completed varifiable logs from reputable non-rep members (I know some have been started) where the members are using only these products (I know one log the member has just been on Test-E for 10 weeks) then I would have to say the jury is still out. Especially when the price is taken into consideration.

If the majority of logs pan out just as you guys say then you will have a customer in me who can not send you enough money to try to stock up on these......but until that time, when someone looks for info on these products referring them to logs of 1-Androdiol and 4-Androdiol is not really above board.
There is conversion regardless, Eric was pointing out that we believe these products will be effective and will convert at a high enough rate to 1AD/4AD thus go look at the results users got from that. I understand your position, but I feel we are fine in saying what we did. Again like you stated yourself the logs have begun let the products speak for themselves.

By the way I disagree with you on the AndroLean log, the thermogenic properties can easily be ascertained. We also have other logs with AndroSeries products solo.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand that but not all companies who make claims based off other studies have products that live up to the claim. What I'm saying is in the initial post one would think you guys would have tested the product itself completely before saying what you will get as a result.

I'm not saying your product wont work I'm just saying that the claims made are not from your product and I think it would have been nice to have a disclaimer saying that. Everything you put in your post I quoted is fine and dandy but still this product wasn't tested to make those claims.

Just like when Tropinol came out everyone was asking for blood test results of test increase to back its claims or with "The One" gain ten pounds in ten days claims. Honestly with the way things are going now I think this product is a life saver although I don't feel you should make claims without first fully testing the product.
Tropinol includes a base ingredient never before used in the BB'ing community. There is a ton of info on 1-DHEA/4-DHEA, 1AD/4AD, 1-Test, Test, not a good comparison imo. Again these hormones are well established...Also we have had extensive testing done on these products, including bio-assays that prove our claims and will be available soon.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Tropinol includes a base ingredient never before used in the BB'ing community. There is a ton of info on 1-DHEA/4-DHEA, 1AD/4AD, 1-Test, Test, not a good comparison imo. Again these hormones are well established...
sent you a PM a few minutes ago, please respond when you get a chance :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't get the "we believe"from the initial post but I completely understand where you come from on this and your post after regarding androlean. The fact you took the time to clarify in this post means a lot, thank you.

There is conversion regardless, Eric was pointing out that we believe these products will be effective and will convert at a high enough rate to 1AD/4AD thus go look at the results users got from that. I understand your position, but I feel we are fine in saying what we did. Again like you stated yourself the logs have begun let the products speak for themselves.

By the way I disagree with you on the AndroLean log, the thermogenic properties can easily be ascertained. We also have other logs with AndroSeries products solo.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established

My guess would be like any kind of "day" refund, in that it will be from the date of purchase.
I, too, would appreciate clarification. Also, are pre-orders and delays factored into this equation?

l666l

Awards
As much as i love PP, I'm not too thrilled about what I see.

I won't throw it under the bus just yet...

But as of right now it looks like nothing more than glorified DHEA.

...time will tell if initial buyers got robbed...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I, too, would appreciate clarification. Also, are pre-orders and delays factored into this equation?
Let me check for you guys...but I am pretty sure if you are not satisfied as in you have used it...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

There is about a 0.001% chance you won't get the anabolic effects from this product, and that's if you completely lack 17b-HSD and 3b-HSD enzymes in the blood.

The exact conversion and intrinsic activity has been calculated for each hormone. We know exactly how this product will convert and behave in the body.

When results start getting posted in the next 3-4 weeks all this concern will be a thing of the past... But if you want more info on the conversions and bioactivities I can share..

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is about a 0.001% chance you won't get the anabolic effects from this product, and that's if you completely lack 17b-HSD and 3b-HSD enzymes in the blood.

The exact conversion and intrinsic activity has been calculated for each hormone. We know exactly how this product will convert and behave in the body.

When results start getting posted in the next 3-4 weeks all this concern will be a thing of the past... But if you want more info on the conversions and bioactivities I can share..
Thank you, this posts makes me want to try it and answers my questions.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

EDIT: also willing to do pre/post bloods at labcorp if PP or anyone would be willing to pitch in a little.
Anybody who uses our product and isn't satisfied is always taken care of, even after the 60 day peroid.

I don't think we specify the start date of the return, but starting from the ship date sounds fair.

The 150% refund is granted after you submit the stats and cycle info we ask for. The only people that might fit into this category would be a guy that's been using something like superdrol for 8 weeks and then expects to gain another 15lbs by switching to AndroMass. That's just not realistic expectations... But our refund rate for product dis-satisfaction is less than .01% so we really don't think this will happen too often.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you can come out with one that acts relative to trenbolone- I WILL BUY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!!

No im interested, i prefer actual test/dbol/tren/ IM anabolics BUT BUT BUT

im still intrigued by this...

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
How long should you wait before running AndroMass again? I'm planning to run it Sept 1st - Oct 6th then pct. Could I run it again April?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long should you wait before running AndroMass again? I'm planning to run it Sept 1st - Oct 6th then pct. Could I run it again April?
time on = time off, for sure with Andromass.

4 weeks of cycles + 4 weeks of PCT + 8 weeks off.

Then you can cycle again.

Some guys go:

4 weeks of cycle + 4 weeks PCT + 4 weeks off.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
Anybody who uses our product and isn't satisfied is always taken care of, even after the 60 day peroid.

I don't think we specify the start date of the return, but starting from the ship date sounds fair.

The 150% refund is granted after you submit the stats and cycle info we ask for. The only people that might fit into this category would be a guy that's been using something like superdrol for 8 weeks and then expects to gain another 15lbs by switching to AndroMass. That's just not realistic expectations... But our refund rate for product dis-satisfaction is less than .01% so we really don't think this will happen too often.
i appreciate this.

Like i told my bro, if this helps the way it is supposed to, ill buy it on a continual basis. I'd much rather a modest anabolic edge that is safe, over a highly more toxic compound any day!

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
The most widely used dose of injectable testosterone for increasing muscle mass with minimal side-effects is 400-500mg/week. (7) AndroMass is the only product to include a precisely calculated dose of Super-1-DHEA and Super-4-DHEA to match the muscle building power of 428mg/week of injectable testosterone (8).

All this from a 160 dollar bottle of ........DHEA.
I think I read somwhere you posted that you have spent nearly 300,000 dollars in research? Is that right ?
So for 300,000 dollars you come up with a bottle of DHEA ???

Hell it would allmost be cheaper to just inject REAL test.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
What do you actually mean by saying "SAFELY"

Are you suggesting there are no risks involved?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I think I read somwhere you posted that you have spent nearly 300,000 dollars in research? Is that right ?

It IS cheaper to inject real test. :think:

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Excited about these new products from PP but I'm curious about how harsh they will be on the hair line. For those of us prone to MPB, this can be a concern.

Whats the A/A ratio of AndroHard & AndroMass? How do they compare, respectively, to other prohormones we have become familiar with such as Halodrol, Epistance, etc.

There are BOLD claims associated with this line of products. However, PP has always been a company that put out legitimate products in dosages that were actually useful. Nothing they have put out previously would be considered a gimmick or fad type product. Very interested to see how these new products stack up. I'm happy to see a reputable company developing hormone related products too.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think everyone needs to give this stuff a chance and watch the logs first to see how the results are before just thinking it will give normal dhea results.

PP has made great products and they spent a lot of time and money on this project. I think everyone is going to be surprised how well the androseries will be.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited about these new products from PP but I'm curious about how harsh they will be on the hair line. For those of us prone to MPB, this can be a concern.

Whats the A/A ratio of AndroHard & AndroMass? How do they compare, respectively, to other prohormones we have become familiar with such as Halodrol, Epistance, etc.
Androhard, when converted to DHT, binds to the androgen receptor 5x as well as testosterone and is more androgenic to boot. I'll let Eric chime in, but it really depends on how prone to hair loss you are.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I think everyone needs to give this stuff a chance and watch the logs first to see how the results are before just thinking it will give normal dhea results.

PP has made great products and they spent a lot of time and money on this project. I think everyone is going to be surprised how well the androseries will be.
I agree. Wait until the logs to come out before you make your decision about PP or their products. If they suck, Then you can laugh and say told you so. If they have good reviews then support PP by buying their new products and try them for yourself.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established

Some guys go:

Thanks black man.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Wait until the logs to come out before you make your decision about PP or their products. If they suck, Then you can laugh and say told you so. If they have good reviews then support PP by buying their new products and try them for yourself.
I just purchased Andromass, I'll be running it solo and will perhaps do pre-cycle and on-cycle bloods (3rd week to let it kick in). I figured with the 100-150% money back guarantee there really isn't a risk if I don't get the claimed results.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I have to admit I have some mild skepticism about the andro series, but all of PP's products have been fantastic, and if this series lives up to it's "potential" we'll have some amazing results

And if they can actually produce these results, we have to hope the man doesn't step in and f*ck us some more

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

Some guys go:

What if you are on TRT can it be used as an alternative to DHEA Vs TD dermacrine?

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I just purchased Andromass, I'll be running it solo and will perhaps do pre-cycle and on-cycle bloods (3rd week to let it kick in). I figured with the 100-150% money back guarantee there really isn't a risk if I don't get the claimed results.
Exactly, If you're not satisfied then get your money back. I can't tell you how many crap supplements that i've tried and wish I could have got my money back. lol. I'll definitely follow your log, if you log. I'll be running AM in Sept.

Bottom line... PP wouldn't invest 300K in something that they think will work. No business would EVER do that.

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
I have taken most of the pp products and they have all performed exactly how eric said they would...Its pretty simple guys, if you dont believe him save your money and buy real Test E...There problem solved.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
PP Reps, as most of you know I have started a log of the Androlean portion of my cycle and as of now I'm at a crossroad... I weighed in at 221, up 1 from last week. Granted this could just be water weight or that I need to take a sh!t, but still I'm hesitant to pull the calorie drop trigger... my goals are to lean up a bit and solidify all my gains to put me in the best position going into PCT...so to the pp reps, how important is a calorie deficit for Androlean to work? I was throwing down 3800 cals and have cut down to 3200ish and have added back in cardiovascular to every workout, which before lean I was doing none. granted I'm sure the test is messing with me a bit, but, Should i just press foward under the same circumstances for the next week, or pull the diet trigger and drop more cals?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, thanks guys you have stated what me and the other reps have been trying to get across for the last 6 months or so. Early feedback is already very promising, can't wait for AndroMass to ship!!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There are BOLD claims associate with this line of products. However, PP has always been a company that put out legitimate products in dosages that were actually useful. Nothing they have put out previously would be considered a gimmick or fad type product. Very interested to see how these new products stack up. I'm happy to see a reputable company developing hormone related products too.
You may want to avoid AndroHard, but AndroMass should be fine. Honestly hair loss can be relative to the individual, so you may want to wait and see how feedback goes on this subject.

kelvinmartin

kelvinmartin

Awards

lol. true. drop the price 1/4 and i might try it