m1t question/comment

btatedash

Awards
Let me preface this by saying I've never done an m1t cycle (although I'm planning on one in a few months or so.) My PH experience is limited to a 4 weeker of s1+. However, I've noticed a trend that I had a question about with regards to m1t cycles.

About half the posts here on people's m1t cycles follow the same trend: they start out at 5 or 10mg ED, have little to no sides, make good gains, and then they inexplicably up the dosage to 15 or 20 mg ED. Is it just me, or does this seem kind of foolish? For a PH vet I can understand that they might require a larger dosage, or know exactly what their tolerance level is. But lots of these posts are from people who are doing their first cycle!

Why risk the bad sides that seem to come from the larger doses if you're making gains at 5mg?? Maybe I'm missing something, and if so I would love for someone to enlighten me. But I know that when I first use m1t, if I make noticeable gains at a low dose, I'm gonna stick to that for the whole cycle. No sense hurting my liver for an extra 1/4lb a week or some nonsense like that.

Feel free to dispute this if you think I'm wrong or something, but I just wanted to bring this issue up in case there are any others out there like me. Home runs may be impressive, but you strike out a lot more, and hitting nothing but singles and doubles can still win the game /gay baseball analogy

GettinSwole

Awards
totally agree... i gained 13 lbs staying @ 10mg the whole time... wouldn't go up if i'm still gaining, since that could cause a reliance on that much for next cycle.

HugeBB

Awards
5-15mg will probably turn out to be the optimal dose for most. It is still being experimented with though, as it is a relatively new drug.

People will always think, "if 10mg is this good, the 20mg must be twice as good." Optimal doses will eventually be more or less agreed upon, as with all AAS. Until then, the experiments will continue.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am a vet, & I don't exceed 10mg/day with m1t. I get great gains at that dosage. I've increased to 20mg & the gains were the same, but the cramping became unbearable. Never again. I'm a firm believer in using the lowest amount of a substance to get the desired effect.

Oh yeah- I highly recommend always using 4ad with m1t. It helps offset some of the sides & by stacking, the smaller m1t dose is more effective.

MTNMEDIC

10mgs worked great for me and was just enough. I never seen a reason to up the dose anymore with the results I got. and yeah 4-AD works nice with it also.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 0
Jim Mills Anabolics 8
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 8