Best Cycle for someone boxing

football3

Awards
Hey everyone so I'm about to start training for a fight night and im going through 7 weeks of training and wanted to take a cycle. I have taken a cycle of tren before and was thinking about either p-stanz or epibolin but wanted to see what you guys thought or if you had something else in mind. Thank you in advanced.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testosterone & Equipoise but 7 weeks won't be enough to see full effects from them.

Btw if your fight is in 7 weeks you don't wanna be coming off the steroids for your fight or you will be weak as sh*t in PCT. You wanna be on the steroids for the fight as well and not just the training.

The oral route ain't the way to go for sports IMO. But if you go that route something milder like Helladrol stacked with Stanodrol.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would take Tren and Halo. Tren will be tough to find but if you know where to look it wont be an issue

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
tren is a horrible idea as it will kill your cardio. couldnt think of something worse.

Test with EQ. if you had to get a little cut a lil Var or winny at a low dose many pro's have gotten caught for.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone so I'm about to start training for a fight night and im going through 7 weeks of training and wanted to take a cycle. I have taken a cycle of tren before and was thinking about either p-stanz or epibolin but wanted to see what you guys thought or if you had something else in mind. Thank you in advanced.
Really? I grew up in and around boxing and to hear someone say that...WOW. And Choc no offense, but wrong advice brother. I'm not against the use of PED's for general use; however, in boxing - hell to the NO. Feel free to rip me, I'm out.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? I grew up in and around boxing and to hear someone say that...WOW. And Choc no offense, but wrong advice brother. I'm not against the use of PED's for general use; however, in boxing - hell to the NO. Feel free to rip me, I'm out.
I'm not gonna rip you for your ethics.

Steroids are more for an athlete than the average Joe anyways. And going by the ol "let's trust everyone to be clean" attitude will get you in the ring with someone who is pissing dirty regardless.