Where is the HCGenerate??

  1. Where is the HCGenerate??


    I want to get some HCGenerate to run on my cycle, but it's outta stock, bummer.
    Just wondering if anyone has any ideas when it will be available again??
    Iron is the best medicine (except for well...medicine)


  2. Go with forged post cycle and bridge instead. It will be close to HCGen

    It's just the best natty t booster out there so people jump on it quickly. It was in stock for a day a week or so back.

  3. would that be sufficient on cycle to help prevent shut down? i'm taking 600mg test e a week, for 16 weeks. or at least that's the plan. I really want to avoid spending the money on real hcg and having to inject it as well.
    Iron is the best medicine (except for well...medicine)
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by ironmanZVW View Post
    would that be sufficient on cycle to help prevent shut down? i'm taking 600mg test e a week, for 16 weeks. or at least that's the plan. I really want to avoid spending the money on real hcg and having to inject it as well.
    You could go the economical route and collect some urine at Planned Parenthood then freebase it...
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Murder as many animals as you can on cycle, 400g+ protein always.

    Don't overthink it, just do what any androgen crazed barbarian would do

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ironmanZVW View Post
    I want to get some HCGenerate to run on my cycle, but it's outta stock, bummer.
    Just wondering if anyone has any ideas when it will be available again??
    I haven't heard when it is expected back in stock. If you double dose Bridge it is essentially the same thing as HCGenerate.

    It will not "prevent" shutdown, but will help to minimize and help reduce it.

    It is also on sale right now at **** as part of the 25% off sale.

    Just use the discount code "rickrock1325" and that will get you the 25% off of anything you order.

    www.**********************
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ironmanZVW View Post
    would that be sufficient on cycle to help prevent shut down? i'm taking 600mg test e a week, for 16 weeks. or at least that's the plan. I really want to avoid spending the money on real hcg and having to inject it as well.

    I don't understand. You're injecting test. You are *trying* to replace ( shutdown) your own test - thats why its called TRT/HRT.

    Also, real hcg costs $20-30 for 5000mcg - a 10 week supply.

    Hcgenerate is a bunch of herbs and spices and costs 4x as much ( if you were to buy a 10week supply of hcgenerate for those that can't think and would try to correct me).

    A classic tough decision, though, for sure.
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  7. yea if i could get real hcg i would becuase i am going to buy some **** hcgenreate but yea it is to high priced really.and i do not understand why these supplments places are always out of stock thats all they do is sale supplments but then they dont have any in stock ever. the stuff thats sales get more of it so you can sale more.i mean it is everywhere every supplment place i do not understand.well that was my rant.

  8. OP, as much as HCGen will help on cycle. I'd suggest you get some HCG for a 16 week test cycle.

    HCGen works great on the oral only 4-6 week cycles. But 16 weeks is a long time.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    OP, as much as HCGen will help on cycle. I'd suggest you get some HCG for a 16 week test cycle.

    HCGen works great on the oral only 4-6 week cycles. But 16 weeks is a long time.
    I agree.

    Save the HCGen for PCT where it will give you a bangin libido, great mood, and help restore test levels with the SERM.

  10. i know that real hcg is probably the best option, but i just have been reading about it's possible side effects like gyno and morning sickness! no thanks lol. i'm already gyno prone which is why i'm running formestane, but morning sickness???

    anyone used it?

    What were you results/side effects?
    Iron is the best medicine (except for well...medicine)

  11. No man, I've never had any of those problems with HCG. Actually don't know anyone that has either. You need to worry about the side effects from AAS more than HCG bro.

  12. Morning sickness?? Maybe if you got a Vajayjay...

  13. haha i thouhgt the morning sickness thing was funny but seeing as how hcg is derived from prego chick's urine lol...just seemed possible. i can't seem to find a cheap place to get it online, my source where i live wants like 80 bucks for a months worth which seems pretty steep. anyone want to pm me any ideas?

    Thanks again for all the info guys
    Iron is the best medicine (except for well...medicine)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I haven't heard when it is expected back in stock. If you double dose Bridge it is essentially the same thing as HCGenerate.

    It will not "prevent" shutdown, but will help to minimize and help reduce it.
    Would love to see the bloodwork/studies to show that is minimizes and helps reduce shutdown! Sounds too good to be true
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Would love to see the bloodwork/studies to show that is minimizes and helps reduce shutdown! Sounds too good to be true
    This is not the bloodwork you requested but maybe this will help you understand how this works to reduce shutdown on cycle...

    HCGenerate uses fadogia agrestis as one of the active ingredients to stimulate the leydig cells. As men age, the leydig cells activity decreases, putting strain on the pituitary gland- which in turn causes low levels of testosterone production. As the leydig cells are stimulated, the pituitary can begin to function at a normal pace and produce a higher concentration of both free testosterone and total serum levels.

    The advantage to using HCGenerate on cycle is that it reduces HPTA shutdown by keeping the leydig cells stimulated, and makes transition into Post Cycle Therapy very smooth. Use of exogenous testosterone or harsh oral cycles puts the body’s natural production to a halt and causes erectile dysfunction, elevated estrogen levels, and in a lot of cases could cost you the hard earned gains achieved on cycle. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin or HCG is often used by body builders to minimize HPTA shutdown. This also allows for our libido to remain unaffected on cycle, and in many cases increases libido. The downside to using this compound is that it is illegal and must be administered via a subcutaneous injection several times weekly.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say!!

  17. Find you some real HCG bro. HCGen works best on PCT.16 weeks is too long for HCGen while on cycle. I've never heard of the morning sickness thing. As far as the gyno goes, if you're gyno prone, the gyno you may get from the test will be worse than what you MAY get from the HCG. Either way you should have an AI on hand to start around week 3. I like aromasin personally. I start aromasin on week 3 of my test cycle and use 12.5mgs e3d and inject 250IUs of HCG on the same day. I didn't have estro gyno, but I did get some small prog gyno from the deca. Some B6 took care of that. Don't waste your money on HCGen on cycle; get HCG, inject it at 250IUs twice a week in the stomach, and enjoy the ride!

    Here's you some HCGenerate!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/****-HCGener...ht_1308wt_1141

  18. Quote Originally Posted by xtreme1087 View Post
    Find you some real HCG bro. HCGen works best on PCT.16 weeks is too long for HCGen while on cycle. I've never heard of the morning sickness thing. As far as the gyno goes, if you're gyno prone, the gyno you may get from the test will be worse than what you MAY get from the HCG. Either way you should have an AI on hand to start around week 3. I like aromasin personally. I start aromasin on week 3 of my test cycle and use 12.5mgs e3d and inject 250IUs of HCG on the same day. I didn't have estro gyno, but I did get some small prog gyno from the deca. Some B6 took care of that. Don't waste your money on HCGen on cycle; get HCG, inject it at 250IUs twice a week in the stomach, and enjoy the ride!

    Here's you some HCGenerate!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/****-HCGener...ht_1308wt_1141
    thanks for the info bro!! HCG is FTW my bro!!

  19. I can get you guys a way better deal on HCGen than what's he's trying..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    I can get you guys a way better deal on HCGen than what's he's trying..
    Enlighten us!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    I can get you guys a way better deal on HCGen than what's he's trying..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hcgenerate?
    By jbradley1981 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 09:28 PM
  2. hcgenerate..
    By jlm25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 09:42 AM
  3. hcgenerate never again
    By ambulldog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 247
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 12:28 PM
Log in
Log in