My Job test for use of anabolic drugs

NYnoob

Awards
my job has random drug test they take a urine sample and a hair sample to test for drug use and anabolic drugs. Would any of this show up? what wouldnt show up so i know what to take

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Pretty much all PS/DS/AAS will show up if they're testing for anabolics. So, eat more and take creatine!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I guess you can't take Deca for sure. Your best bet is Test suspension if you're willing to do daily injections.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I guess you can't take Deca for sure. Your best bet is Test suspension if you're willing to do daily injections.
He's 5'10" a buck-fifty so I think taking in more calories and some heavy duty lifting would be the fix! Not taking any sort of anabolic compound.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
5'10 150 means you are not touching anabolics for 2 3 years ! And you are probably a cop lol NYPD

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of police use steroids. I remember back when I used to search for info, I would always get a police board in the results with cops talking about thier aas usage.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of police use steroids. I remember back when I used to search for info, I would always get a police board in the results with cops talking about thier aas usage.
Haha I've never touched AAS but I'm only 23 ;) it's funny you brought this up. I had in service training a few weeks back and the chief made it a point that one other weight lifter and me watch a roid video called"the strong arm of the law steroids and law enforcement. Lmao I took it as a complement ;)

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I've never touched AAS but I'm only 23 ;) it's funny you brought this up. I had in service training a few weeks back and the chief made it a point that one other weight lifter and me watch a roid video called"the strong arm of the law steroids and law enforcement. Lmao I took it as a complement ;)
so......./ur a cop do u guys really camp internet to catch small time users?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIVE O FIVE O RUNNNNN!

bleh im not breaking any laws anyways just bustin your chops im actually in school for the FBI :)

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cops deal with animals 24/7, they need steroids ! cops need power not only around their belly, duty belt but in their hands and legs.....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIVE O FIVE O RUNNNNN!

bleh im not breaking any laws anyways just bustin your chops im actually in school for the FBI :)
You're at the FBI National Academy while running a massive anabolic cycle? :friday:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i dont even live in america

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
If you really want that job, you should probably stop posting pictures of your face online on a forum where you're posting about committing several felonies.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you really want that job, you should probably stop posting pictures of your face online on a forum where you're posting about committing several felonies.
No criminal record= job with proper qualifications

background checks are extensive in many areas, online forums- not one of them

do not sass me on this subject 2k1s i study it in depth

all other areas- sass away although knowing you you will sass anyways:dance:

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established

good luck with the polygraph

purelife2

purelife2

Awards
if they do hair samples my understanding they can find anything you have done for six months

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Hey staked cop being a police officer do you believe steroids should be classified the way they are.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIVE O FIVE O RUNNNNN!

You will not make it.. 110% gaurantee that. I will bet my house on that as well. There is no way in hell you will ever pass the lifestyle polygraph.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck with the polygraph
polygraph is ONE part of it i think i be okay - i know plenty of people who have used chemicals and are employed by the government

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established

I'm confused. A community college in arizona is the FBI academy?

My ex is a 2L at a t14 law school. They told everyone on orientation (pertaining mostly to girls) to not let anyone to take naked pictures of them. No law firm will hire them if they make it onto the internet. I can't imagine a law firm having a more stringent background check than the FBI. But maybe I'm wrong.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
polygraph is ONE part of it i think i be okay - i know plenty of people who have used chemicals and are employed by the government
The government and the FBI are two different things there. FBI requires both styles of polygraphs, CI and Lifestyle. So you may break big time into your local state funded school, but you better shatter your dreams now of the FBI. You fail that poly, you are getting NO government job either.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm confused. A community college in arizona is the FBI academy?

My ex is a 2L at a t14 law school. They told everyone on orientation (pertaining mostly to girls) to not let anyone to take naked pictures of them. No law firm will hire them if they make it onto the internet. I can't imagine a law firm having a more stringent background check than the FBI. But maybe I'm wrong.
You aren't wrong. I have seen people get their clearances revoked for **** they posted on facebook. Thinking you online life is separate these days is only kidding ones self.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sigh i never said im at the academy i said im studying to be in the FBI- which means several things- i could JOIN(attempt to) or go into the private sector

secondly what of the hundreds of people who abuse thats right ABUSE drugs who are still employed by FBI, local PD etc? in fact, i was talking to the director of the field office in my local area and i informed him of my drugs use in the past and he said it should not be a problem- so who am i going to listen to- him, my professor, who is a lawyer, or you- whom i have never met in my life, and who has limited knowldge on said subject- do i risk myself yes- do i think i will still qualify- if the head of a field office said i would then yes i think so either way an administration of justice degree is versatile, and as im transfering to a university i will obtain said requirements there, and 2k1s- how do you know im in a jr college- did you REALLY take the time to research the college i attend if so- well thats somewhat strange

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sigh i never said im at the academy i said im studying to be in the FBI- which means several things- i could JOIN(attempt to) or go into the private sector

secondly what of the hundreds of people who abuse thats right ABUSE drugs who are still employed by FBI, local PD etc? in fact, i was talking to the director of the field office in my local area and i informed him of my drugs use in the past and he said it should not be a problem- so who am i going to listen to- him, my professor, who is a lawyer, or you- whom i have never met in my life, and who has limited knowldge on said subject- do i risk myself yes- do i think i will still qualify- if the head of a field office said i would then yes i think so either way an administration of justice degree is versatile, and as im transfering to a university i will obtain said requirements there, and 2k1s- how do you know im in a jr college- did you REALLY take the time to research the college i attend if so- well thats somewhat strange
Bull****. Local PD and FBI are two different things. You can smoke whatever you want for the local PD, you require no clearance. FBI you require a TS with both poly's. How do I know? I worked in OSI, the military version. Also my brother works in the FBI. The minute you bought juice and pierced your ass cheek you became non qualified for the FBI. And if you attempt the poly and go in and fail, you will be ineligible for any clearance or government job.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bull****. Local PD and FBI are two different things. You can smoke whatever you want for the local PD, you require no clearance. FBI you require a TS with both poly's. How do I know? I worked in OSI, the military version. Also my brother works in the FBI. The minute you bought juice and pierced your ass cheek you became non qualified for the FBI. And if you attempt the poly and go in and fail, you will be ineligible for any clearance or government job.
Then WHY did the local field office tell me i would still qualify- answer me this and i will agree with you- he knew of my past drug use keep this in mind too

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey staked cop being a police officer do you believe steroids should be classified the way they are.
Holy **** I leave for a hour and come back to this lol I don't know where to start but there's been some false comments made.

First off Cop or not I'm an American and I believe in individual liberties and freedom. I think that sums it up ;)

Secondly, once you put something on the Internet it's there forever. I know for a FACT many law enforcement agencies, government and privet sector employers look at facebook and online forums if then can...

Not being condescending I just have been thru it. When I applied for my current Pd job one of the requirements was to give up your passwords for all your emails and Facebook.

DAman was right on point I agree with everything he said lol

I would never post a pic of my face on a public blog.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many local PDs have adopted FBI style requirements... The toughest back round check I ever had was for the county jail as a guard.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then WHY did the local field office tell me i would still qualify- answer me this and i will agree with you- he knew of my past drug use keep this in mind too
Your local field office can tell you anything you want, just like a recruiter in the military. They don't govern the security clearance program. Hey, I don't give a **** if you fail and never get a government job, maybe even for the better, don't know if i feel comfortable with someone protecting home interest whose vocabulary consists of YUH. But you can take it from someone who has been through the process or not, that is up to you. Ol boy is blowing smoke up your ass.

Here, I will quit trying to prove I know what I am talking about and show you.

http://www.fbijobs.gov/52.asp

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Many local PDs have adopted FBI style requirements... The toughest back round check I ever had was for the county jail as a guard.
And there you go.. from the horses mouth on local PD.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
2k1s- how do you know im in a jr college- did you REALLY take the time to research the college i attend if so- well thats somewhat strange
You posted where you go to school. I had never heard of it before so I googled it. It took all of 5 seconds... most of which was loading time. I google way too much ****. Guess I'm weird.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Schwelly, not Hatin... But If you're lookin toward a career that tests for anabolics, why would you run deca?! Thats like the worst man.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Thanx for the reps staked cop and I feel what u saying. I think the media doesn't know anything bout anabolics and give a bad rep about them.And the only reason their illegal is probably due to athletes using them.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, i shall eat my words- better to find out now then get my degree and find out then!

I can admit when i am wrong

however jbryand- me being misinformed has nothing to do with my intelligence- i was misinformed- and now i admit- i was wrong! So kindly SHOVE IT! :)

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Yeah, wow! I think I was the first to post on this thread and I didn't get a chance to get online today and when I do, it's almost 2 pages long! Good read though. Reps to all involved! =)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
You aint kiddin there, had one for state co, 25+ pages of info they want EVERYTHING, thats before the psych, medical, physical, written, etc. Seriously crazy, a guy I know joined the military, said it was more detailed than his clearance check.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Staked Cop, it's not hard for Law Enforcement to catch who you are without posting a pic of your face... lol

I have a feeling that you are not a cop, maybe a security or a cop wannabe ! don't get me wrong

all it takes is a small warrant for your internet provider and then BAM they know where you live, they know who you are

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
however jbryand- me being misinformed has nothing to do with my intelligence- i was misinformed- and now i admit- i was wrong! So kindly SHOVE IT! :)
Lol, well, someone feels a bit insecure. I said nothing about your intelligence my friend. :nono2:

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
No what if his chief stumbled upon this thread and saw he is from Chicago and put two and two 2gether considering what he posted on this thread. But that's highly unlikely. And I doubt their worried bout gettn a warrant to search your internet provider.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Staked Cop, it's not hard for Law Enforcement to catch who you are without posting a pic of your face... lol

I have a feeling that you are not a cop, maybe a security or a cop wannabe ! don't get me wrong

all it takes is a small warrant for your internet provider and then BAM they know where you live, they know who you are
First off i don't a **** what you think I do for a living lol

Second I don't take anabolic's and I express how I'm natural quit often. Just take a look at my posts.

Third I post from my phone which is registered to my gf's cousin so it would make if very hard for the courts to get a subpoena. It wouldn't be a warrant it would be subpoena mr csi.

Now I'm confused... Why should I be worried about my chiefs seeing these posts? Please advise bud. I'm not sure what i said or posted that could get me in any trouble with the man.

thapr3dat0r

Awards
First off i don't a **** what you think I do for a living lol

Second I don't take anabolic's and I express how I'm natural quit often. Just take a look at my posts.
Of course you don't take anabolics. Of course you quite often express how you're natural. That's just the smart thing to do.....all the while you continue to frequent the anabolic steroids section of this forum.

So you're an all natural bodybuilder who is also LE. No offense but uh....so what are you doing here anyway?

Just askin....just sayin....

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
When you posted how your chief sent you and a bud to watch that anabolics and law enforcement film. I know you not doin anything wrong and I'm not trying to be rude are anything. Was just saying if he saw that he would know who you are. But like you said your not doin anything wrong.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Of course you don't take anabolics. Of course you quite often express how you're natural. That's just the smart thing to do.....all the while you continue to frequent the anabolic steroids section of this forum.

So you're an all natural bodybuilder who is also LE. No offense but uh....so what are you doing here anyway?

Just askin....just sayin....
I found the topic relevant.. does it really matter? Plus I ended up helping out an other user so he didn't waste his time going to school for LE. I really wish I didn't put cop in my name now. Didn't think it would cause such drama.

Unsubscribed