Clen dosage

bmsimon

Awards
I just ordered some liquid clen and Ketotifen from (EDIT: that one site). Any suggestions on how to dose the clen and keto?

I'm about 5'5" and 170 lbs.

I was thinking something like starting with 40 mcg of clen per day (divided into 2, 20 mcg doses) for the first 2 days, and then increase it by 20 mcg every 2 days (still divided into 2 doses) until I get to 120 mcg per day. Then start the keto 2 weeks after starting the clen. Dose the keto at 1 mg per day before bed?

Oh and by the way, I haven't used clen before

boxer78

Awards
You might want to edit out the source you have posted there. It's against the rules to ask/post sources.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely get rid of that source.

And as far as dosing goes - what you listed is fine. The big thing to do is go by feel. 40mcg is usually the starting point most people settle on (though if yours is liquid, you can adjust dosage better than someone with pills). Just don't make the jump if you don't feel you need it.

Be sure you're taking in plenty of water and potassium (keep your electrolytes balanced) so you don't cramp up.

Have you tried an E/C stack (ephedrine / caffeine) before? If you haven't, I'd recommend starting off with that...just my opinion.

bmsimon

Awards
thanks for the input, guys. And for the heads up on the source thing - it's fixed.

And I haven't tried the ECA stack before, but I was thinking about trying it if I need to take a week or two off to clean up my receptors (but hopefully the keto will keep me from needing that)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the input, guys. And for the heads up on the source thing - it's fixed.

And I haven't tried the ECA stack before, but I was thinking about trying it if I need to take a week or two off to clean up my receptors (but hopefully the keto will keep me from needing that)
No problem, bro. And I've ran both E/C and clen and I do like both, but E/C has been really just as good to me (just my personal experience) and it's usually cheaper. Just something to think about. And running it during weeks off from clen is always an option, too ;) Best of luck.

TheGawd

Awards
I'll see if I can find something.

I believe Clen down regulates the Beta 2 Receptor where as Ephendrine kind of attaches to all Beta Receptors, imparing the ability for your beta 2 receptor to upregulate.

ruffrhyder

Awards
That's an outdated method from what I've researched.
Clen and ECA work on the same Beta Receptors.
That's what I've read as well. I would rather do 4 weeks straight of clen with the keto, rather than clen for 2 weeks and ECA for 2 weeks.
Or do 6-8 weeks straight of ECA

bmsimon

Awards
I'll see if I can find something.

I believe Clen down regulates the Beta 2 Receptor where as Ephendrine kind of attaches to all Beta Receptors, imparing the ability for your beta 2 receptor to upregulate.
That's what I've read as well. I would rather do 4 weeks straight of clen with the keto, rather than clen for 2 weeks and ECA for 2 weeks.
Or do 6-8 weeks straight of ECA
hmm...interesting. Something to think about for sure. Weak reps have been given

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never opted for using E/C during any break from clen. I, too, like to run one product straight through and then take my stim break. 6 or so weeks of E/C has definitely been my favorite.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
Also, you don't need to split the dosages. Clen has like a 36hr 1/2 life, so splitting dosages isn't really required. But you can if you'd like.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, you don't need to split the dosages. Clen has like a 36hr 1/2 life, so splitting dosages isn't really required. But you can if you'd like.
It helps to split it when you get into higher doses as far as minimizing sides like the shakes.

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
ah, that's true, forgot about that. The clen I got was either underdosed or I just don't react to clen. I went up to 200mcg and barely got any sides for my first run of Clen. I gotta try again w/ a different source next time around.

ruffrhyder

Awards
ah, that's true, forgot about that. The clen I got was either underdosed or I just don't react to clen. I went up to 200mcg and barely got any sides for my first run of Clen. I gotta try again w/ a different source next time around.
It may have been underdosed. I've seen guys get the shakes on 60mcg. But then again, everyone is different. Only way to know how you personally will react is to start off low, then ramp up until a point where the side effects are intolerable, then back off the dosage a bit.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first run was this way, too. The very first day I got really, really mild shakes from 40. But, after that, I didn't get anything else bumping waaay up.

The more recent stuff I got was the real deal; shakes and all. I was barely able to take half the dose of what I had from the first batch and tolerate it.