clenbuterol cycle help(3 days in)

Lockxxheed

Awards
im 3 days in on my cycle, im eating super clean like always =], oatmeal veggies, egg whites , skim milk, turkey, ham, and wheat bread as always. now I have a question ive ready its supposed to raises your temp, however mine is yo yoing after cardio it was 95.5 and 5 min later now its 96.2 is this normal. and you guy can list anything you think will help me loose more fat but please only if you've done a cycle already. its diff to go through it than to read about it. im doing 2 weeks on 2off and 2on. my second question is on my 2 weeks off i was gonna use my razor 8 pre w/o only thing is some people say caffeine affects you beta agonist receptors and some not. so will taking this razor 8 affect my receptors from up regulating on my weeks off i.e. take the razor 8 on off weeks or not?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Im about to start my clen cycle in two days and would really like to know the same thing your asking. BUMP

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
Stay stim free on your 2 weeks off and take some Benadryl on those 2 weeks to clean up your receptors.........YES i said Benadryl.

Lockxxheed

Awards
yea i heard about the benydryl as apposed to ketotifin i plan on doing that for sure and its been three days i do 45 min of cardio and lift but its not really doesnt really live up to its hype i was loosing 2lbs a week clean lol

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
yea i heard about the benydryl as apposed to ketotifin i plan on doing that for sure and its been three days i do 45 min of cardio and lift but its not really doesnt really live up to its hype i was loosing 2lbs a week clean lol
dud eyou only been on it for 3 days. you need to give it more time. its not a magic pill. i never got an increase in body temp. except when i run t3. you need to give it time. i would just weigh myself once a week and use a mirror. your weight is going to fluctuate too much day by day. what dose are you taking? if your taking it right you should be increasing dosage slowly.

Lockxxheed

Awards
yea i kno that im just a inpatient little ****head lol im dosing it like this
day 1 20mcg(liq clen)
2 40mcg
3 60 mcg
4 80mcg
5 100 mcg if ok with sides, if not stay at 80mcg
6 100mcg
7 100mcg
8 100mcg
9 100mcg
10 100mcg
11 100 mcg
12 80 mcg
13 60mcg
14 40 mcg

also i heard alot of bad stuff about t3, arnt you worried about your thyroid messin up man?

Last edited:
kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
also i heard alot of bad stuff about t3, arnt you worried about your thyroid messin up man?
Your thyroid returns to normal levels after about a week off of Cyt. I've used it many times before with no probs. Of course you've got the crazies out there running it at 150-200mcg per day. I've never been over 75mcg and I've never been over 120mcg with clen and I've been using it for over 12+ years.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
yea i kno that im just a inpatient little ****head lol im dosing it like this
day 1 20mcg(liq clen)
2 40mcg
3 60 mcg
4 80mcg
5 100 mcg if ok with sides, if not stay at 80mcg
6 100mcg
7 100mcg
8 100mcg
9 100mcg
10 100mcg
11 100 mcg
12 80 mcg
13 60mcg
14 40 mcg

i ususally do 2 days on each dose. if the sides start getting bad split your dose up.

im not too worried about the the t3. your thyroid bounces back pretty quick from what i read. i have read some people thyroid function back to normal in a couple of weeks. most times i run it at at 50mcg for protien synthesis and a little bump in energy expendeture

Lockxxheed

Awards
Your thyroid returns to normal levels after about a week off of Cyt. I've used it many times before with no probs. Of course you've got the crazies out there running it at 150-200mcg per day. I've never been over 75mcg and I've never been over 120mcg with clen and I've been using it for over 12+ years.
true true i heard the same stories about clen too man i hate tards that think there going to acheive a goal witout hardwork. but yea man il forsure try the cyt now for the last 2 weeks of my clen after the 2 off. but do you have any recommedation for a stim free good pre workout and witt thanks broski i was thinking about splitting it up once before cardio and the other like 2pm but ive heard it works pretty well if taken before sleep i might try that.. maybe lol

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
true true i heard the same stories about clen too man i hate tards that think there going to acheive a goal witout hardwork. but yea man il forsure try the cyt now for the last 2 weeks of my clen after the 2 off. but do you have any recommedation for a stim free good pre workout and witt thanks broski i was thinking about splitting it up once before cardio and the other like 2pm but ive heard it works pretty well if taken before sleep i might try that.. maybe lol

i would only use the t3 if your using an anabolic. most people wont use clen without and anabolic also though. stim free ragnorak gets alot of good reviews. nos ether by diesel is good preworkout also. i wouldnt take the clen before bed. it might keep you up. i would do half in the am and half the afternoon.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im 3 days in on my cycle, im eating super clean like always =], oatmeal veggies, egg whites , skim milk, turkey, ham, and wheat bread as always. now I have a question ive ready its supposed to raises your temp, however mine is yo yoing after cardio it was 95.5 and 5 min later now its 96.2 is this normal. and you guy can list anything you think will help me loose more fat but please only if you've done a cycle already. its diff to go through it than to read about it. im doing 2 weeks on 2off and 2on. my second question is on my 2 weeks off i was gonna use my razor 8 pre w/o only thing is some people say caffeine affects you beta agonist receptors and some not. so will taking this razor 8 affect my receptors from up regulating on my weeks off i.e. take the razor 8 on off weeks or not?
SLowly find a dose that you can tolerate and increase until you are comfortable with the sides. usually 120-200 mcg is when people max out. On your down time I would like to see you off EVERYTHING COMPLETELY for 7 days then perhaps you can be fine with razor8 on the final 7 days. Even if the razor8 effected the beta2 receptors it would be doing so for a few hours and at night you would still be able to stay sensitized since it doesnt have a 30-36 hour half life like clen......you will be fine, but capitalize on this by increasing protein dramatically can controlling fats and carbs to keep your deficit there......while on cycle of clen and lowering fats and carbs to decrease calories, replace them with coconut oil, CLA, perhaps topical fat loss creams to help liberate fat from stubborn areas...eviscerate, Dermatherm target, lipoderm what have you......

Lockxxheed

Awards
Originally Posted by Lockxxheed

i would only use the t3 if your using an anabolic. most people wont use clen without and anabolic also though. stim free ragnorak gets alot of good reviews. nos ether by diesel is good preworkout also. i wouldnt take the clen before bed. it might keep you up. i would do half in the am and half the afternoon.
why only run it was an anabolic?

and
SLowly find a dose that you can tolerate and increase until you are comfortable with the sides. usually 120-200 mcg is when people max out. On your down time I would like to see you off EVERYTHING COMPLETELY for 7 days then perhaps you can be fine with razor8 on the final 7 days. Even if the razor8 effected the beta2 receptors it would be doing so for a few hours and at night you would still be able to stay sensitized since it doesnt have a 30-36 hour half life like clen......you will be fine, but capitalize on this by increasing protein dramatically can controlling fats and carbs to keep your deficit there......while on cycle of clen and lowering fats and carbs to decrease calories, replace them with coconut oil, CLA, perhaps topical fat loss creams to help liberate fat from stubborn areas...eviscerate, Dermatherm target, lipoderm what have you......
well its my first cycle i wanna see what i can do with it byitself and a lot of hard work i mean if you want omlets you gotta break some eggs you know