AndroMass???

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. For how expensive this is it had better deliver or I don't see this becoming successful


  2. I agree, quality will effect success of any ph/aas, but I would say that is regardless of cost.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Diezzil View Post
    For how expensive this is it had better deliver or I don't see this becoming successful
    It will deliver.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  4. The countless logs that are goin to come out will reveal how effective it is.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    I agree, quality will effect success of any ph/aas, but I would say that is regardless of cost.
    Missed this comment earlier, but quality control is always highest priority from primordial, everything is QC verified, you will never have a bunk or underdosed claim towards PP.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  6. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Missed this comment earlier, but quality control is always highest priority from primordial, everything is QC verified, you will never have a bunk or underdosed claim towards PP.
    Indeed, quality is one of the main aspects that Primordial strives for, and that is part of their legendary customer service.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Missed this comment earlier, but quality control is always highest priority from primordial, everything is QC verified, you will never have a bunk or underdosed claim towards PP.
    Third party tested as well


  8. Every batch is tested, just like the old line was.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  9. 10 More Days!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    10 More Days!
    and then it begins...


  11. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Third party tested as well
    I'm just waiting to forth party test it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    I'm just waiting to forth party test it
    They have been hard to get ahold of. Number 5 has been pushing to grab the guys business.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. Haha, nice Curls. good luck with the "testing" ; )
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  14. I can't wait to run AH, got it sitting here staring at me, lol


  15. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    I can't wait to run AH, got it sitting here staring at me, lol
    Stupid toco holding my order up
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Stupid toco holding my order up
    It is in stock now, so the fun will begin soon


  17. Not according to the website

    "OUT OF STOCK - ETA 05/02/2011


    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    10 More Days!

  18. If you ordered from the first batch, then it ships earlier.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    If you ordered from the first batch, then it ships earlier.
    Isnt it the 25th that Mass ships out for 1st batch orders?
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Isnt it the 25th that Mass ships out for 1st batch orders?
    Yes, the dates shown on the website are always for orders placed at that time.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  21. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Yes, the dates shown on the website are always for orders placed at that time.
    Man i cant wait to get my order. Even though im not goin to use them right away, I just want mine in my stable.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  22. Yeah, I want mine in my hand... I am going to use this next cycle without a doubt... probably August ish... Can't wait.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Sklander View Post
    Yeah, I want mine in my hand... I am going to use this next cycle without a doubt... probably August ish... Can't wait.
    Soon enough
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Sklander View Post
    Yeah, I want mine in my hand... I am going to use this next cycle without a doubt... probably August ish... Can't wait.
    Nice..

    5 more days guys....
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Nice..

    5 more days guys....
    4

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andromass
    By rulk22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1170
    Last Post: 10-18-2011, 12:25 AM
  2. Andromass
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 04:35 PM
  3. ANDROMASS?
    By fritzer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 10:38 PM
Log in
Log in