AndroMass???

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. test e works right away, if im not mistaken it just takes some time for the mg's to build in the blood stream, but as for it working right away im pretttttty certain it does
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    test e works right away, if im not mistaken it just takes some time for the mg's to build in the blood stream, but as for it working right away im pretttttty certain it does
    Hey Schwelly, hows the cycle?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    test e works right away, if im not mistaken it just takes some time for the mg's to build in the blood stream, but as for it working right away im pretttttty certain it does
    Yah, but only for the mg's that it is giving.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

4. Andromass ship date has been pushed back a few days. The production is taking longer than we had previously thought. Sorry about that guys, we're trying to get these things out but won't skimp on quality of production to do so
    Sustain Alpha is back!

5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Andromass ship date has been pushed back a few days. The production is taking longer than we had previously thought. Sorry about that guys, we're trying to get these things out but won't skimp on quality of production to do so
    Yeah, a few more days added to the original ship date.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
    •   

6. 200$ dollars does seem alil expensive but I have no doubt people will pay it. When SPAWN bye myogenix was banned it was going for 125$ on EBAY and people bought them all up in weeks. SPAWN seems to be peoples favorite PH to be banned, with tremendous strength gains and good weight gains (12-20lbs)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    200$ dollars does seem alil expensive but I have no doubt people will pay it. When SPAWN bye myogenix was banned it was going for 125$ on EBAY and people bought them all up in weeks. SPAWN seems to be peoples favorite PH to be banned, with tremendous strength gains and good weight gains (12-20lbs)
    Never got to try it, but certainly a strong DS

8. Here's SPAWNS profile

Serving size 1 pill. Take 3 pills daily for 30 days

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17dione 30mg
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg

Ive had a few people take it and they all say the same things. Huge strength gain, gained atleast 10lbs and dropped BF(or stayed the same) even when eating 4k+ cals

9. Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    Here's SPAWNS profile

Serving size 1 pill. Take 3 pills daily for 30 days

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17dione 30mg
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg

Ive had a few people take it and they all say the same things. Huge strength gain, gained atleast 10lbs and dropped BF(or stayed the same) even when eating 4k+ cals
    Never heard of spawn. good post my man.
    Sustain Alpha is back!

10. Hey man Im shocked you never heard of SPAWN, it was all the rage on the boards just before it got banned people were trying to buy it up. I managed to get 3 bottles for 99$ each and still haven't been able to use them because of a shoulder injury. All it is is an Epi/Tren combo at optimal doses. I would say for the money this is a much better choice then Andromass. I would also recommend an aggressive PCT. Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. Hope this helps for anyone considering a PH, def one of the best out there

11. Yah... I dunno... I'm done with methyls. Too harsh on lipids and liver. Epi IS one of my favorites though.
    Sustain Alpha is back!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    200$ dollars does seem alil expensive but I have no doubt people will pay it. When SPAWN bye myogenix was banned it was going for 125$ on EBAY and people bought them all up in weeks. SPAWN seems to be peoples favorite PH to be banned, with tremendous strength gains and good weight gains (12-20lbs)
    I love hearing good stuff about Spawn,ill be cycling it sometime within the next few weeks,ive never heard anything really bad about it other then night sweats and hot all the time.Looking forward to it.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison

13. I've had close friends run spawn with great results. Bad ass strength gains

14. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Yah... I dunno... I'm done with methyls. Too harsh on lipids and liver. Epi IS one of my favorites though.
    That was my problem with the landscape of the post-'05 ban DS scene: too many damn methyls out there. I didn't touch most of them, nor did I have any desire to do so.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

15. I would need another bottle of Epi to go with it...

16. Quote Originally Posted by Machmood View Post
    Hey man Im shocked you never heard of SPAWN, it was all the rage on the boards just before it got banned people were trying to buy it up. I managed to get 3 bottles for 99$ each and still haven't been able to use them because of a shoulder injury. All it is is an Epi/Tren combo at optimal doses. I would say for the money this is a much better choice then Andromass. I would also recommend an aggressive PCT. Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. Hope this helps for anyone considering a PH, def one of the best out there
    Eh, logs haven't started yet so we will see, besides these are completely different. Also that PCT is a bit much imo.

17. The people that are dumb enough to spend 150 bucks on this stuff desearve to get ripped off. Kinda like those who bought Eric's dermacrine closest thing to legal testosterone!

Think a little before you guys jump on the banwagon. Either way I will take a peak at a few logs and see if its worth anywhere near the money.

18. when will it ship out?? want to see logs

19. Quote Originally Posted by ZamaMan View Post
    The people that are dumb enough to spend 150 bucks on this stuff desearve to get ripped off. Kinda like those who bought Eric's dermacrine closest thing to legal testosterone!

Think a little before you guys jump on the banwagon. Either way I will take a peak at a few logs and see if its worth anywhere near the money.
    Quite the assumption previous to seeing logs, don't you think.

P.S. We are absolutely swamped with requests to bring back dermacrine. Apparently something was done right.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    when will it ship out?? want to see logs
    First week April.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

21. For how expensive this is it had better deliver or I don't see this becoming successful

22. I agree, quality will effect success of any ph/aas, but I would say that is regardless of cost.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Diezzil View Post
    For how expensive this is it had better deliver or I don't see this becoming successful
    It will deliver.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

24. The countless logs that are goin to come out will reveal how effective it is.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

25. Quote Originally Posted by bakerderek0 View Post
    I agree, quality will effect success of any ph/aas, but I would say that is regardless of cost.
    Missed this comment earlier, but quality control is always highest priority from primordial, everything is QC verified, you will never have a bunk or underdosed claim towards PP.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

26. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Missed this comment earlier, but quality control is always highest priority from primordial, everything is QC verified, you will never have a bunk or underdosed claim towards PP.
    Indeed, quality is one of the main aspects that Primordial strives for, and that is part of their legendary customer service.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

27. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Third party tested as well

28. Every batch is tested, just like the old line was.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

29. 10 More Days!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

30. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    10 More Days!
    and then it begins...

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andromass