AndroMass???

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
PP's site says it Test enthante, so shouldnt it take 2wks to work like Test E ??

ModernLats

Awards
If your going to spend 200 for one product come to my website and buy some stuff please. :D

Comparing this to test e turned me off since test e takes forever to work now if it said test prop I'd buy one for ****s and giggles. :p comparing something to SD and costing over 20 bucks yea right you can get 10ml of test prop for 20 bucks. I can't believe people are actually debating buying this, if this price hike on products continue I'll be sticking to prop, serm and pepto pro. Just my 2 cents feel free to read and disregard.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If your going to spend 200 for one product come to my website and buy some stuff please. :D

Comparing this to test e turned me off since test e takes forever to work now if it said test prop I'd buy one for ****s and giggles. :p comparing something to SD and costing over 20 bucks yea right you can get 10ml of test prop for 20 bucks. I can't believe people are actually debating buying this, if this price hike on products continue I'll be sticking to prop, serm and pepto pro. Just my 2 cents feel free to read and disregard.
Actually it will act more like prop, the comparison ends at the base hormones...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if this andromass is worth it at the cost its being offered at. I can't imagine that the logs from andromass will be any much better than, lets say, superdrol, which gives crazy strength and modest weight gains. If satisfactory results can be achieved at much cheaper means, why would anyone jump to a $200 prohormone?
And what does give better gains than SD? The current crop of orals will not stay "legal" for much longer.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP's site says it Test enthante, so shouldnt it take 2wks to work like Test E ??
Due to the oral delivery, the half-life is much much shorter. I believe it's around 3 hours.

The reason we use enanthate is because the ester we used for the oral is enanthate. All esters have a different weight so it was a much easier conversion to say enanthate = enathate than prop = enanthate.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test e doesn't take 2 weeks to wortk either.
Holy crap. Can't believe I just read that here on AM. I said that a while ago and all the self proclaimed "vet's" tried claiming I was some sort of witch doctor. Still didn't even believe me when I provided real numbers vs. their collective brotelligent brain!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy crap. Can't believe I just read that here on AM. I said that a while ago and all the self proclaimed "vet's" tried claiming I was some sort of witch doctor. Still didn't even believe me when I provided real numbers vs. their collective brotelligent brain!
The peak blood levels hit around week 1-2 (give or take a few days either way) but they are elevating during that time?

It's not like all of a sudden week 2 BAM 500mg of test.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought you were a witch doctor:nana::wizard:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test e works right away, if im not mistaken it just takes some time for the mg's to build in the blood stream, but as for it working right away im pretttttty certain it does

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
test e works right away, if im not mistaken it just takes some time for the mg's to build in the blood stream, but as for it working right away im pretttttty certain it does
Yah, but only for the mg's that it is giving.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Andromass ship date has been pushed back a few days. The production is taking longer than we had previously thought. Sorry about that guys, we're trying to get these things out but won't skimp on quality of production to do so

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Andromass ship date has been pushed back a few days. The production is taking longer than we had previously thought. Sorry about that guys, we're trying to get these things out but won't skimp on quality of production to do so
Yeah, a few more days added to the original ship date.

Machmood

Awards
200$ dollars does seem alil expensive but I have no doubt people will pay it. When SPAWN bye myogenix was banned it was going for 125$ on EBAY and people bought them all up in weeks. SPAWN seems to be peoples favorite PH to be banned, with tremendous strength gains and good weight gains (12-20lbs)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
200$ dollars does seem alil expensive but I have no doubt people will pay it. When SPAWN bye myogenix was banned it was going for 125$ on EBAY and people bought them all up in weeks. SPAWN seems to be peoples favorite PH to be banned, with tremendous strength gains and good weight gains (12-20lbs)
Never got to try it, but certainly a strong DS

Machmood

Awards
Here's SPAWNS profile

Serving size 1 pill. Take 3 pills daily for 30 days

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17dione 30mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg

Ive had a few people take it and they all say the same things. Huge strength gain, gained atleast 10lbs and dropped BF(or stayed the same) even when eating 4k+ cals

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's SPAWNS profile

Serving size 1 pill. Take 3 pills daily for 30 days

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17dione 30mg
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg

Ive had a few people take it and they all say the same things. Huge strength gain, gained atleast 10lbs and dropped BF(or stayed the same) even when eating 4k+ cals
Never heard of spawn. good post my man.

Machmood

Awards
Hey man Im shocked you never heard of SPAWN, it was all the rage on the boards just before it got banned people were trying to buy it up. I managed to get 3 bottles for 99$ each and still haven't been able to use them because of a shoulder injury. All it is is an Epi/Tren combo at optimal doses. I would say for the money this is a much better choice then Andromass. I would also recommend an aggressive PCT. Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. Hope this helps for anyone considering a PH, def one of the best out there

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah... I dunno... I'm done with methyls. Too harsh on lipids and liver. Epi IS one of my favorites though.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I love hearing good stuff about Spawn,ill be cycling it sometime within the next few weeks,ive never heard anything really bad about it other then night sweats and hot all the time.Looking forward to it.:wink1:

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I've had close friends run spawn with great results. Bad ass strength gains

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah... I dunno... I'm done with methyls. Too harsh on lipids and liver. Epi IS one of my favorites though.
That was my problem with the landscape of the post-'05 ban DS scene: too many damn methyls out there. I didn't touch most of them, nor did I have any desire to do so.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would need another bottle of Epi to go with it...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man Im shocked you never heard of SPAWN, it was all the rage on the boards just before it got banned people were trying to buy it up. I managed to get 3 bottles for 99$ each and still haven't been able to use them because of a shoulder injury. All it is is an Epi/Tren combo at optimal doses. I would say for the money this is a much better choice then Andromass. I would also recommend an aggressive PCT. Clomid 100/100/50/50 and Nolva 40/40/20/20. Hope this helps for anyone considering a PH, def one of the best out there
Eh, logs haven't started yet so we will see, besides these are completely different. Also that PCT is a bit much imo.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The people that are dumb enough to spend 150 bucks on this stuff desearve to get ripped off. Kinda like those who bought Eric's dermacrine closest thing to legal testosterone!

Think a little before you guys jump on the banwagon. Either way I will take a peak at a few logs and see if its worth anywhere near the money.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The people that are dumb enough to spend 150 bucks on this stuff desearve to get ripped off. Kinda like those who bought Eric's dermacrine closest thing to legal testosterone!

Think a little before you guys jump on the banwagon. Either way I will take a peak at a few logs and see if its worth anywhere near the money.
Quite the assumption previous to seeing logs, don't you think.

P.S. We are absolutely swamped with requests to bring back dermacrine. Apparently something was done right.

Diezzil

Awards
For how expensive this is it had better deliver or I don't see this becoming successful

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
I agree, quality will effect success of any ph/aas, but I would say that is regardless of cost.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The countless logs that are goin to come out will reveal how effective it is.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Missed this comment earlier, but quality control is always highest priority from primordial, everything is QC verified, you will never have a bunk or underdosed claim towards PP.
Indeed, quality is one of the main aspects that Primordial strives for, and that is part of their legendary customer service.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Missed this comment earlier, but quality control is always highest priority from primordial, everything is QC verified, you will never have a bunk or underdosed claim towards PP.
Third party tested as well

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every batch is tested, just like the old line was.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, nice Curls. good luck with the "testing" ; )

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to run AH, got it sitting here staring at me, lol

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you ordered from the first batch, then it ships earlier.