AndroMass???

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Anybody had any experience with this?Would i need a SERM for PCT?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Anybody had any experience with this?Would i need a SERM for PCT?
No, has not shipped yet. From what I recall, 4 weeks would recommend Testosterone Recovery Stack. Longer than 4 weeks would want to use a SERM.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
No, has not shipped yet. From what I recall, 4 weeks would recommend Testosterone Recovery Stack. Longer than 4 weeks would want to use a SERM.
I heard a possible 15lb gain from 6 week cycle???????:147:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im hoping for a solid clean 8 with this and androlean combined!!!!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Im hoping for a solid clean 8 with this and androlean combined!!!!
Great man,one of there reps said its comparable to SD,of course without the sides,he said 15 pounds can be expected,of course with good diet and training,i think its possible.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
Great man,one of there reps said its comparable to SD,of course without the sides,he said 15 pounds can be expected,of course with good diet and training,i think its possible.
That would make a great signature.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
That would make a great signature.
Lol thanks,im hoping this whole andro series stuff is really as good as they say you know,i really have my hopes up,to add to the fact that the andro mass is like 150$,it better be good.

youngguns555

Awards
lot of hype with it , sd is a god and the only other gods are PP, xtren, and m1t haha , epi is a demi god.. I'm doubting andro mass is on the same level as sd. Heres to hoping it is though

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TRS or SERM, or both but definitely not needed for 4 weeks.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not a big fan of serms and after reading Eric's articles on hcg and his thoughts on pct for Andromass, the feeling is firmly set. Anything longer than 6 weeks your goin to want to consider using hcg. We are all hoping that Andromass will equal Sdrol in terms of gains.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not a big fan of serms and after reading Eric's articles on hcg and his thoughts on pct for Andromass, the feeling is firmly set. Anything longer than 6 weeks your goin to want to consider using hcg. We are all hoping that Andromass will equal Sdrol in terms of gains.
Yup yup

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
When will it be shipping out?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^This

Ship date should be around the 14th of March

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
AndroMass

Super-1-DHEA™

(3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one)

150mg*

Super-4-DHEA™

(3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one)

150mg*

Liqua-Vade Hormone Transport Complex™

2961mg*

What exactly is this?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you guys should test it in humans before claiming it's as strong as the strongest available hormone

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont think anyone really knows how its going to stack up in the real world

it coul look GREAT on paper but turn out to suck when applied

look at Methylhydroxynandrolone

its statistics on paper are amazing- yet its not that effective in real world application

on the other hand it could be amazing

i dunno i will watch

for 150 though i can get 30mls trenbolone ace :)

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
seriously, that's like 5 bottles of m-drol.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seriously, that's like 5 bottles of m-drol.
It was originally claimed to be like Sdrol gains with minimal sides. That was the INITIAL version which included hormones that COULD not be synthesized up to standards. NOW the new formula is good, but it really cannot be compared to Sdrol.....and I personally wouldnt want something to make me FEEL like SDROL does, sur ethe gains are nice but at what cost?

The updated formula would similar to something like a nice old school Avant labs 1-aderm and 4-aderm cycle or a MAG-10 cycle....miles safer than current methyls yet delivered great weight gain and results.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
everyone talks about the liver toxicity of SD.

what about the extreme negative impact on lipids? ( which is THE paramount side effect to be concerned about) how does andromass compare?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established

what about the extreme negative impact on lipids? ( which is THE paramount side effect to be concerned about) how does andromass compare?
Word, I would like to know also. The more i think, the more I feel like this is what people should be concerned about rather than worrying about the liver.

Eit: wow wtf happened to this post at first.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AndroMass

Super-1-DHEA™

(3b-enanthoxyandrost-1-en-17-one)

150mg*

Super-4-DHEA™

(3b-enanthoxyandrost-4-en-17-one)

150mg*

Liqua-Vade Hormone Transport Complex™

2961mg*

What exactly is this?
I spoke too soon. :pat:

:gotsearch

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I agree and it never seems to get across

As far as your question it would be comparable to how test and 1-test effect lipids.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I read this as libido at first and thought "Damn yah! What ABOUT our libidio?!"... then I double checked :spank:

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I agree and it never seems to get across

As far as your question it would be comparable to how test and 1-test effect lipids.
i think another point doesnt come across : test is low in sides but low in results ( short term).

SD is high in sides, high in results.

the trend is, if something is potent, it is potent - for good, and for bad.

what i want to know is, why are we waiting for logs to know effectiveness? you would assume that if PP is touting andromass as the new SD without the sides, wheres the bloodwork or the beta logs to back up the claims? what right do they have to suggest such things?

i could be completely off base, however. Maybe PP DOES have said bloodwork/logs from beta testers . but i dont think they announced it, did they?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think another point doesnt come across : test is low in sides but low in results ( short term).

what i want to know is, why are we waiting for logs to know effectiveness? you would assume that if PP is touting andromass as the new SD without the sides, wheres the bloodwork or the beta logs to back up the claims? what right do they have to suggest such things?

i could be completely off base, however. Maybe PP DOES have said bloodwork/logs from beta testers . but i dont think they announced it, did they?
no, they dont. no one has used it yet, not even eric.

all of the numbers tossed out, and claims made are based off of calculations from numerous studies using similar compounds (dhea, 1-dhea, 4-dhea, 4-andro-diol, 1-androdiol, ethergels, ect).

im sure with the right dosage these will be good. im presuming that andromass would require 2 bottles for a solo 4 week cycle to get great gains.

1 bottle would be enough in my opinion as a base to something much stronger, like methyldrostanolone (sd)

like, 5-6 caps e/d of andro mass, & 20mg of superdrol e/d.

that im sure would be a great cycle, well, that is, if andromass was cheaper.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One bottle of Andromass will last 4 weeks. For me id like to run this for at least 8 weeks with hcg. We stopped comparing the estimated gains to sd as the product changed and should now be compared to the old school 1test and 4ad, but with superior delivery. I remember what it was like to run old school 1test so if its anywhere near that im pretty confident in the estimations being made.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Andro mass + Andro hard = test500. Or it seems to be that. And thats at 4 pills a day each, for 6 weeks. $400 will ancillaries. Rough but I hope it does well. $500 if I include ostarine in pct.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Andro mass + Andro hard = test500. Or it seems to be that. And thats at 4 pills a day each, for 6 weeks. $400 will ancillaries. Rough but I hope it does well. $500 if I include ostarine in pct.
As in 500mg of test per ml ? Wow that sounds painful, but I may think this proposed stack of HARD + MASS would be similar to a testosterone/proviron cycle at a very conservative dose. I hate comparing to steroids but it seems feasible. Maybe like an old school transdermal 4derm/1derm w/a m5aa product (without the 17alpha alkalation)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
one bottle of any 1-androstenediol or 4-androstenediol product will last 4 weeks. but it isn't enough for experienced users, 2 will be a minimum.

I dont see this being any different. but thats just my opinion.

one bottle of the old diol's were twice the dosage of these, and users required an extra 1 or 2 bottles for a good cycle.

you have better absorbtion, so maybe instead of 800mg of 4-androstenediol, you'll only need 400mg of the super 4-dhea.

and instead of 600mg of 1-androstenediol, you'll only need 300mg of super 1-dhea.

i dont think one bottle supplies 400mg of 4-dhea & 300 mg of 1-dhea.

but im just speculating and basing this off of real world experience & the estimates pp has given us.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As in 500mg of test per ml ? Wow that sounds painful, but I may think this proposed stack of HARD + MASS would be similar to a testosterone/proviron cycle at a very conservative dose. I hate comparing to steroids but it seems feasible. Maybe like an old school transdermal 4derm/1derm w/a m5aa product (without the 17alpha alkalation)
I think it's more comparable to the latter...

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
this is the dumbest question i've seen in a while. :sick::sigh1:
Dumb?You think ive never ran a SERM for PCT?or that i dont know that you should use a SERM?Umm,before you call peoples questions "dumb",maybe you should find out why they asked?I asked because some have told me a simple Test Stack would do as a PCT for AndroMass,others tell me i should use a SERM.THATS why i asked.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I spoke too soon. :pat:

:gotsearch
Yes,i do have Search,as i hope you do.I have searched the ingredients but cant find anything on them,thats why i posted them here Chief.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
both of those post have been answered on here, and numerous other boards that pp frequents.

infact, there is a some 50 page thread in the company promo section on the subject of these products.

so you must not of searched very hard, or you dont know how to search. not sure which it is.
Im not trying to keep you from posting, just saying, when you post one thread after another asking questions that have been answered countless times, it's just a little aggravating.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
both of those post have been answered on here, and numerous other boards that pp frequents.

infact, there is a some 50 page thread in the company promo section on the subject of these products.

so you must not of searched very hard, or you dont know how to search. not sure which it is.
Im not trying to keep you from posting, just saying, when you post one thread after another asking questions that have been answered countless times, it's just a little aggravating.
DO NOT QUESTION JBRYAND!

EVER!

Jbeezy you know i gots mad love for you- like you said im lke everyones retarted little brother

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes,i do have Search,as i hope you do.I have searched the ingredients but cant find anything on them,thats why i posted them here Chief.
The Primordial website can definitely give you an inside look at the products.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you asking if thats 4 pills of each product taken twice a day to last 6 weeks?

Andromass 4 pills dosed two different times in the day
Androhard 4 pills dosed two different times in the day

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well it would be six pills of each for 4 weeks at standard dosing.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've been thinking about this lately. Something tells me you're on to something with the toxicity/time/results thing. However, I think in terms of testosterone... have you ever run testosterone suspension or test prop? Those will give quick results and have low sides as well. Not AS quick as SD, I don't think anything does, but my point remains that the ester has a lot to do with how quick injectables act.

I'd like to hear some more opinions on this toxicity/time/results subject.

Chico222

Awards
I don't know if this andromass is worth it at the cost its being offered at. I can't imagine that the logs from andromass will be any much better than, lets say, superdrol, which gives crazy strength and modest weight gains. If satisfactory results can be achieved at much cheaper means, why would anyone jump to a $200 prohormone?

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if this andromass is worth it at the cost its being offered at. I can't imagine that the logs from andromass will be any much better than, lets say, superdrol, which gives crazy strength and modest weight gains. If satisfactory results can be achieved at much cheaper means, why would anyone jump to a $200 prohormone?
no liver toxicity.

possibly less damage on lipids.

Mandocaedis

Awards
^ Wallace, M. B.; Lim, J.; Cutler, A.; Bucci, L. (1999). "Effects of dehydroepiandrosterone vs androstenedione supplementation in men". Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise 31 (12): 1788–92. doi:10.1097/00005768-199912000-00014. PMID 10613429.