The One vs. Protodrol

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that both of these can be considered prohormones to Mestanolone. The One becomes Mestanolone when it reaches the acid of the stomache, and Protodrol becomes Mestanolone when the body creates a 3-ketone in vivo. My question would be, based on user feedback, which one is closer to mestanolone in practice? Which has a better conversion rate so to speak.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm I dunno the answer, but am interested in hearing it from anyone who's tried both.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
If it's the red bottle, Iforce Protodrol, claimed to be great by Patrick Arnold, I ran two bottles and didn't see anything, nada, zip, zero. I would have been happy just to see some "side effects" just to know it was working.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
If it's the red bottle, Iforce Protodrol, claimed to be great by Patrick Arnold, I ran two bottles and didn't see anything, nada, zip, zero. I would have been happy just to see some "side effects" just to know it was working.
:sad2: not good to hear. I paid £50 for 2 bottles. The logs I read looked promising

cvs766

Awards
I've run Protodrol and D-Plex (clone of the one) and the results were decent. To be honest I wouldn't recommend either of them; maybe in a stack. And to be honest I don't know what mestanolone is haha.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
mestanolone is basically methyl dht. methyl at the 17a like most orals. Both of these were created to be legal alternatives to it I assume. I've run The One solo and used D-plex in a stack and am currently using d-plex as a proviron alternative on my current cycle. I have two bottles of IBE protomax and I was just wondering if there's any chance they'd be stronger than d-plex.

Also I was wrong when I said protodrol becomes methyl-dht. I was corrected on another forum and there is a POSSIBILITY that the body can create the missing 3-ketone to some extent, or possibly to no extent at all.

BIG_FISH_RI

Awards
I ran protodrol and have to tell you it is the best oral I have EVER taken.
I've run
hdrol
super
tren
p stanz
dymeth
epi
Proto out performed all of them for me...

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
I ran protodrol and have to tell you it is the best oral I have EVER taken.
I've run
hdrol
super
tren
p stanz
dymeth
epi
Proto out performed all of them for me...
dam, really? lotta mixed results w/ Protodrol - that's why i didn't get it - so settled for M-drol after hours of reading logs. guess everybody really does react differently.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
The above is true. Everyone is different. If you google Patrick Arnold and the actual chemical string name together, you can probably find his comment about it. He refers to the chemical name not by Protodrol, so look carefully. If I remember his "friend" was taking a rather LARGE dose so that might explain why he (PA) thought it was good.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Also, I know a lot of people confuse Protodrol with Propadrol. Two different things. The PA reference was for Protodrol.

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
I have used mestanolone (primaforce brand) and protodrol (iForce) in the past... None of them do **** unless you use a ton of pills daily... ;( On the other hand, used Ergomax LMG back then and is the best oral aas I have used in my entire life... Dbol, Oral Turinabol, P-Plex and other stuff is right in the middle of my preferences... Hell, even proviron at only 75-100mg is better than proto/mestanolone...

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I have used mestanolone (primaforce brand) and protodrol (iForce) in the past... None of them do **** unless you use a ton of pills daily... ;( On the other hand, used Ergomax LMG back then and is the best oral aas I have used in my entire life... Dbol, Oral Turinabol, P-Plex and other stuff is right in the middle of my preferences... Hell, even proviron at only 75-100mg is better than proto/mestanolone...
Can I ask what your dose was for Protodrol?

UndiluteD

UndiluteD

Awards
How can u guys say the one does nothing when there are loads of logs saying people ahave gained 10-15 pounds in 15 days. Also D-Plex is a direct clone of An's THe one with more active ingrediants per pill/bottle so effects should be greater!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After reading about 17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol-3-one oxime, I wonder if the main thing that makes this steroid weaker are the gastric acids that hydrolyzes it into 17a-methyl-DHT. Would a transdermal aplication help us to get the effects of 17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol-3-one oxime as shown on Vida's data since this way it doesn't have to pass through an acidic environment like the one in our stomachs?
i am not so sure about that, though its interesting that this compound got such high numbers by injection. alot higher than mestanolone

keep in mind though that these vida numbers are often way off and making comparison between different compounds whose data come from completely unrelated studies can be misleading. everyone performs these tests differently and some references are from obscure researchers who may have totally ****ed things up. i dont trust much of that jenapharm research for instance

with that said, i should point out that oximes do not break down easily in even strong acid. and given the fact that this steroid is water insoluble i would not expect much of it at all to hydrolyze in the stomach
something to think about.

when I ran the one, I ran it at full dosage, and im under 200lbs, I did less for me than 50mg of hd. I was very dissapointed.

I'd say to run it higher, but 4 caps was already 120mg, and im not a fan of going over 100mg of any methylated compound.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, The One was one of the best PH's I've used..if there were a solid replacement, I'd be a happy guy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW, The One was one of the best PH's I've used..if there were a solid replacement, I'd be a happy guy.
I'm with you on that. If for nothing else than how good I felt on it, it was great.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have some The One I'm saving for when I feel ready. The logs for the most part were definitely promising though, however my dad ran it without many results so hopefully that doesn't rub off on me!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles of The One in my stash - probably going to stack it with one of the Bottles of Trenazone that I have on hand. Haven't seen any logs on The One/Dienelone stack so maybe later in the year i'll give this a run.