How's my stack?

mgsmith88

Awards
Furuza-a
200/250/300/300/300

11 oxo
300/300/300/300/375

I'm doing a cutting/recomp for summer, but wouldnt mind some muscle gain too :) How's this stack sound? Should I change dosages at all? I've heard not to overdue it on the 11oxo but that the sweet spot is 300 for furuza. Hoping to get hard and vascular for summer and don't worry, I'll have a real solid diet too. I'll also be on cycle assist stuff but just curious about the PH stack, not starting until April.

It's not my first PH stack, but I wanted something that wasn't methylated.

My PCT will be a pct support and nolva unless if people think nolva (40/30/20/10) would be overkill for such a mild cycle.

I'm 22, 6'2" and 195 lbs at about 8-9% looking to get down to maybe 6% and be real cut for summer because I work outside without a shirt all summer and wouldn't mind some glances.

Last edited:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Id use 11 sterone alone.
375/450/600/600/600

Its a great compound, but it needs to be dosed much higher than the bottle directs. I am going to run it at 750mg for 5wks starting april 1.

Why not use the Nolva. you ll prolly only need it for 2-3wks and than OTC stuff can take over. Go 30/20/10 on the nolva, PCT assist as directed, Lean Extreme/Supress C and creatine. That will be plenty.

mgsmith88

Awards
any advise on this stack? not advice about a different cycle?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
very weak steroids, I would like this stack if you added halodrol and stretched it to 6 weeks.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
reread, noticed this is your first run...maybe stacking isn't such a good idea.

IMO, these are VERY mild compounds that won't yeild great results, unless run at HIGH doses (mentioned above).

look into running epi (havoc, epistane, epi strong, etc) or halodrol (h-drol, helladrol, turinabol, etc).

mild compounds, great for beginners, and potential for some great results.

mgsmith88

Awards
reread, noticed this is your first run...maybe stacking isn't such a good idea.

IMO, these are VERY mild compounds that won't yeild great results, unless run at HIGH doses (mentioned above).

look into running epi (havoc, epistane, epi strong, etc) or halodrol (h-drol, helladrol, turinabol, etc).

mild compounds, great for beginners, and potential for some great results.
I actually just finished a cycle of epi and I definitely really liked it. I'm not looking for something strong and part of why I was thinking about these was because they are so mild. I thought about adding h-drol but I wanted to avoid methylated compounds for this one.

mgsmith88

Awards
Decided to go for hdrol at 75 from start to end along with the furuza-a and save to 11 sterone for low dose pct or a high dose bridge.

Matttehman

Awards
Decided to go for hdrol at 75 from start to end along with the furuza-a and save to 11 sterone for low dose pct or a high dose bridge.
Bridge it! The benefits of the bridge have been detailed before, but with your goals in mind, the cortisol benefits of the bridge stand out to me.

mgsmith88

Awards
Thanks for all the advice. Here's what I think my cycle will be

Cycle Assist: glucosamine, liver support
Furuza-a
200/250/300/300/300
H-Drol
75/75/75/100/100

PCT
Nolva 20/10/10
Liver support
Possibly active extreme

Once PCT is done bridge with:
11 oxo
300/300/300/300/375

Then taking a break from supps/PHs (not from diet or working out) for the rest of summer.

Last edited:
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually just finished a cycle of epi and I definitely really liked it. I'm not looking for something strong and part of why I was thinking about these was because they are so mild. I thought about adding h-drol but I wanted to avoid methylated compounds for this one.
when you planning on running this cycle, and when did you finish pct for the Epi?

mgsmith88

Awards
I ran that cycle just for 4 weeks and ended a week ago, I should hopefully be finished with PCT in another 2-3 weeks. So far the PCT is going great, I gained 10 and haven't lost anything yet. Just running formadrol and pct assist. I'm going to start this next one in April. You think that sounds okay?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran that cycle just for 4 weeks and ended a week ago, I should hopefully be finished with PCT in another 2-3 weeks. So far the PCT is going great, I gained 10 and haven't lost anything yet. Just running formadrol and pct assist. I'm going to start this next one in April. You think that sounds okay?
that's pushing it too close! an important part of PCT is the time between cycles...you body is still in an awkward state when you exit PCT. and, it will still take time to get back to homeostasis.

rule of thumb: time between cycles = (time on + time PCT) x 2

that means 1 month run, plus 1 month PCT = 4 months between cycles. that's 4 months from the day you finish PCT.

mgsmith88

Awards
Thanks delsolrob, safety is definitely a concern of mine and I don't want to do something dumb. I'll take your advice.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cookdog Supplements 7
dontsweatme Supplements 46
Anabolics 9
Supplements 3
thr33x Supplements 15