AndroMass: Wet or Dry?

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
So like the title says, is AndroMass wet or dry?

I'm looking to do a cycle while cutting that will allow me to gain some muscle while dropping fat. Maybe gain 4-5 pounds of muscle while losing a good amount of fat. At first I figured AndroHard + AndroLean would allow me to do this but the more I read, the more it seems AndroHard won't be able to pack on any muscle during a deficit. It seems like AndroMass would be strong enough to do this though but I'm trying to keep the gains extremely dry. I want that hard, vascular, chiselled look and really don't want bloat at all.

So with all that said, is AndroMass very wet, mildly wet, nothing, or dry? If it is wet, would AndroHard be enough to give me that dry, stone look (similar to mast/primo, which AH is being compared to)? Or would AndroHard just reduce the bloat from AM but not give me that dry appearance?

Thanks in advance :cheers:

taze13

Awards
I think their are still a lot better options for you if you want to spend $200-400.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i guess you could call it a wet cycle. if it works like they say, there will be a water bloat on cycle.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
i guess you could call it a wet cycle. if it works like they say, there will be a water bloat on cycle.
Yea that's what I figured really. Trying to think if I should go with AndroMass + AndroHard or AndroHard + AndoLean. Guess it depends if I want to recomp slightly vs full out cut hmmmm.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Test can be wet, but 1-Test is dry.
Lol well that doesn't help, now I'm more confused as to whether it will be wet or dry. If thats the case though, it seems like it will vary person to person depending on what it's converting to in the body.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol well that doesn't help, now I'm more confused as to whether it will be wet or dry. If thats the case though, it seems like it will vary person to person depending on what it's converting to in the body.
It really depends how your body reacts to test. Test can be a wet compound, but some do not experience this.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
It really depends how your body reacts to test. Test can be a wet compound, but some do not experience this.
True. So let's say that this does turn out wet for me. Would AndroHard at 4 caps a day during AndroMass at 6 caps a day be enough to keep me looking dry and hard or would it king of just negate the bloat but not really give me the dry hard appeance? Sorry these questions are so specific, I'm really anal about the details. I just want to have that stone hard look and don't want to be bloated at all so I'm trying to figure out if I could be on AndroMass and AndroHard and still achieve the look I'm going for on cycle or if AndroMass is going to be too wet. In that case I'll just go with AndroMass and AndroLean and get the look I'm going for :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was goin to suggest Andromass stacked with Androhard, but if your looking for that stone, granite, Dorian Yates dense look, I couldn't say for sure. Im assuming your bodyfat is low enough, and maybe you could grow into the shape you want- get leaner, harder and add some muscle, but you may want to think of running MASS first and then finish off with HARD.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I was goin to suggest Andromass stacked with Androhard, but if your looking for that stone, granite, Dorian Yates dense look, I couldn't say for sure. Im assuming your bodyfat is low enough, and maybe you could grow into the shape you want- get leaner, harder and add some muscle, but you may want to think of running MASS first and then finish off with HARD.
I'm at about 14% bodyfat right now, I plan on starting the cycle on March 24. I'm hoping I can get down to 11% by then. I'm hoping to end the cycle sub 10% for sure (would love to be 8% :) ). I'm going to be doing Keto until very early March, then take a few weeks off from it, then start again on cycle I think. My main goal on cycle is to cut, but if I could gain a few pounds of muscle, that'd be great. I just am not sure if the extra money on AndroMass is worth it for just a couple pounds since my main goal is to get more shredded. Here's what i'm trying to decide between.

1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

OR

1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

Right now, I'm leaning towards the AH+AL stack but I want to make sure that it's strong enough to put some lean mass on me even in a deficit. I'm not looking for anything crazy, just like 2-4 pounds of muscle while shedding a good amount of bodyfat.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm at about 14% bodyfat right now, I plan on starting the cycle on March 24. I'm hoping I can get down to 11% by then. I'm hoping to end the cycle sub 10% for sure (would love to be 8% :) ). I'm going to be doing Keto until very early March, then take a few weeks off from it, then start again on cycle I think. My main goal on cycle is to cut, but if I could gain a few pounds of muscle, that'd be great. I just am not sure if the extra money on AndroMass is worth it for just a couple pounds since my main goal is to get more shredded. Here's what i'm trying to decide between.

1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

OR

1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

Right now, I'm leaning towards the AH+AL stack but I want to make sure that it's strong enough to put some lean mass on me even in a deficit. I'm not looking for anything crazy, just like 2-4 pounds of muscle while shedding a good amount of bodyfat.
After some reading and looking at your post again, id go with Androhard and Androlean. It will help you shed the bodyfat and possibly add a pound or two that your looking for. Running Andromass wont be as effective in your program. It would best be suited for a calorie surplus environment. If I can think of anything else ill post.. right now im at a loss for ideas.

I think for a recomp sort of deal where your stressing more cutting than adding muscle, this imo would be the ideal stack -AH+AL. Btw im being conservative on predicting how much muscle you could add. From the write ups, I wouldnt be suprised to see you adding 2 to 4bls your looking for.

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
After some reading and looking at your post again, id go with Androhard and Androlean. It will help you shed the bodyfat and possibly add a pound or two that your looking for. Running Andromass wont be as effective in your program. It would best be suited for a calorie surplus environment. If I can think of anything else ill post.. right now im at a loss for ideas.

I think for a recomp sort of deal where your stressing more cutting than adding muscle, this imo would be the ideal stack -AH+AL. Btw im being conservative on predicting how much muscle you could add. From the write ups, I wouldnt be suprised to see you adding 2 to 4bls your looking for.
Thanks a lot my man. I was leaning towards AH+AL since it seems more suited towards my goals and the stack is $100 cheaper than AM+AH. Now i've just got to preorder it :)

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot my man. I was leaning towards AH+AL since it seems more suited towards my goals and the stack is $100 cheaper than AM+AH. Now i've just got to preorder it :)
No problems bro. Good luck with everything and if you feel like it, keep us posted every now and then or run a log, when you receive it that is.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
No problems bro. Good luck with everything and if you feel like it, keep us posted every now and then or run a log, when you receive it that is.
Thanks and I definitely will keep a bare-bone log of some sort. Give an update once a week or something and have before and after pictures. I can't wait to start this :aargh:

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Went ahead and just preordered AndroHard and AndroLean. Hopefully they will be worth it.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Went ahead and just preordered AndroHard and AndroLean. Hopefully they will be worth it.
Good for you. Got in before our first batch of stock sold out.

Lean and Hard is going to be my first stack too.

BTW, AndroMass will be mildly wet. It's not designed to dry you out.
-eric

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if this stuff turns out to be a flop im going to laugh

so hard

if it turns out to be worth 200 a pop- im still not going to buy it but pp will get my respect

PP IM WATCHING YOU!

twistid

Awards
What would be the effects of running AM+AH together?

twistid

Awards
Well either way I just purchased another bottle of Androhard to run with my Andromass... What can I expect by running these together? Will I get by with a normal PCT assist and SERM ?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well either way I just purchased another bottle of Androhard to run with my Andromass... What can I expect by running these together? Will I get by with a normal PCT assist and SERM ?
Trs will be sufficient for anything no longer than 6 weeks. Hcg is higly suggested in a cycle longer than 6 weeks. Keeping a serm handy is at your discretion but not wholly nessecary. As far as results from your cycle its only my guess but a test cycle with androgenic qualities should yield impressive results. Lean mass gained but leaning towards a recomp rather than an all out mass phase. 10-15lbs should be within capable reach.

twistid

Awards
word, 10 lbs when getting my 6pack more defined is my goal ... i will def make a log :)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if this stuff turns out to be a flop im going to laugh

so hard

if it turns out to be worth 200 a pop- im still not going to buy it but pp will get my respect

PP IM WATCHING YOU!
Thanks Schwell we can always count on you....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't recall seeing any reports of bloat from 1T as it is a very dry compound.
then you should continue your research on 1-testosterone, and pro hormones that convert into it.

it isn't going to be on the level as plain testosterone, and pro hormones that it converts into, but like your post had said, there are those that report bloat, or water retention from it and those that dont.

it's also said to somehow aromatize into estrogen, in small amounts, though exactly how is not known.
this is probably why some would experience some bloat from it, and other dont.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Schwell we can always count on you....
im just a consumer bro, i am looking out for other consumers is all.

and myself...... nothing personal :umbrella:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be the effects of running AM+AH together?
I don't think anyone has answered you here twistid. Andromass is considered a wet compound because it can convert to estrogen. However, Androhard is a very dry compound because it antagonizes estrogen and cannot convert itself.

This would be a great stack, imo, though an AI can be substituted for Androhard if cost is prohibitive. I'd recommend exemstane or erase :umbrella:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the addition of AH an AI shouldn't be needed imo and is a better choice.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the addition of AH an AI shouldn't be needed imo and is a better choice.
Assuming hairloss isn't an issue... seems like for most of the guys on the board it's either a major concern or they just shave their heads anyway.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
if you like being bald, thats fine.

its just not my style.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you like being bald, thats fine.

its just not my style.
lol I was kidding. I have a lot of thick hair, just sayin', stone cold has a lot going on besides being bald LOL

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think shedding is a tad overrated when it comes to most AAS. Yes, it does occur, but not at the rate that most think.

docksideguy

Awards
I'm gonna be watching all these logs that're going to be coming out, I'm excited to try it if it works as well as they're saying it's going to. Won't be for quite some time, I'm a week into my first epivar cycle so gonna have to hold off on trying this stuff myself but as far as I can tell the science behind AH, AM, and AL seems legit.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
lol I was kidding. I have a lot of thick hair, just sayin', stone cold has a lot going on besides being bald LOL

all i can see when i see him is bald,redneck,ghotee.

then if i look closer, i see douchebag, idiot, fake wrestler.

then maybe the arms.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eh..no hate from me, im not a fan of wrestling either, but hes good at what he does.
People that hate wrestling don't get the intended purpose. More or less, it's athletic theatre. That being said, the current crop is crap compared to the era from the 80's until the late 90's.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People that hate wrestling don't get the intended purpose. More or less, it's athletic theatre. That being said, the current crop is crap compared to the era from the 80's until the late 90's.
Eh I appreciate the athletes and athleticism but the rest is garbage imo.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eh I appreciate the athletes and athleticism but the rest is garbage imo.
The theatrics and monologues get a tad stale, but the actual choreography is something that takes years and years to perfect.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The theatrics and monologues get a tad stale, but the actual choreography is something that takes years and years to perfect.
Everytime I think of wrestling lately, I am reminded of the struggles from Bigger, Faster, Stronger (The brother of the main guy, who eventually killed himself).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everytime I think of wrestling lately, I am reminded of the struggles from Bigger, Faster, Stronger (The brother of the main guy, who eventually killed himself).
It was actually a drug contraindication. I thought it was a suicide, but I watched a video on YT with Chris Bell and his dad about what happened.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was actually a drug contraindication. I thought it was a suicide, but I watched a video on YT with Chris Bell and his dad about what happened.
Its good to hear the truth about him. I wasnt sure how he went.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I thought it was an OD.

i'm curious to find out which drugs he took together.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THanks for clearing that up, still sad, but at least it took away the darkness feeling.