AndroMass: Wet or Dry?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0

    AndroMass: Wet or Dry?


    So like the title says, is AndroMass wet or dry?

    I'm looking to do a cycle while cutting that will allow me to gain some muscle while dropping fat. Maybe gain 4-5 pounds of muscle while losing a good amount of fat. At first I figured AndroHard + AndroLean would allow me to do this but the more I read, the more it seems AndroHard won't be able to pack on any muscle during a deficit. It seems like AndroMass would be strong enough to do this though but I'm trying to keep the gains extremely dry. I want that hard, vascular, chiselled look and really don't want bloat at all.

    So with all that said, is AndroMass very wet, mildly wet, nothing, or dry? If it is wet, would AndroHard be enough to give me that dry, stone look (similar to mast/primo, which AH is being compared to)? Or would AndroHard just reduce the bloat from AM but not give me that dry appearance?

    Thanks in advance

  2. Registered User
    taze13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    Answers
    0


    I think their are still a lot better options for you if you want to spend $200-400.
  3. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,598
    Answers
    0


    i guess you could call it a wet cycle. if it works like they say, there will be a water bloat on cycle.
    •   
       

  4. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    i guess you could call it a wet cycle. if it works like they say, there will be a water bloat on cycle.
    Yea that's what I figured really. Trying to think if I should go with AndroMass + AndroHard or AndroHard + AndoLean. Guess it depends if I want to recomp slightly vs full out cut hmmmm.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,130
    Answers
    0


    Test can be wet, but 1-Test is dry.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  6. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Test can be wet, but 1-Test is dry.
    Lol well that doesn't help, now I'm more confused as to whether it will be wet or dry. If thats the case though, it seems like it will vary person to person depending on what it's converting to in the body.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,130
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Lol well that doesn't help, now I'm more confused as to whether it will be wet or dry. If thats the case though, it seems like it will vary person to person depending on what it's converting to in the body.
    It really depends how your body reacts to test. Test can be a wet compound, but some do not experience this.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  8. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It really depends how your body reacts to test. Test can be a wet compound, but some do not experience this.
    True. So let's say that this does turn out wet for me. Would AndroHard at 4 caps a day during AndroMass at 6 caps a day be enough to keep me looking dry and hard or would it king of just negate the bloat but not really give me the dry hard appeance? Sorry these questions are so specific, I'm really anal about the details. I just want to have that stone hard look and don't want to be bloated at all so I'm trying to figure out if I could be on AndroMass and AndroHard and still achieve the look I'm going for on cycle or if AndroMass is going to be too wet. In that case I'll just go with AndroMass and AndroLean and get the look I'm going for
  9. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    I was goin to suggest Andromass stacked with Androhard, but if your looking for that stone, granite, Dorian Yates dense look, I couldn't say for sure. Im assuming your bodyfat is low enough, and maybe you could grow into the shape you want- get leaner, harder and add some muscle, but you may want to think of running MASS first and then finish off with HARD.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  10. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I was goin to suggest Andromass stacked with Androhard, but if your looking for that stone, granite, Dorian Yates dense look, I couldn't say for sure. Im assuming your bodyfat is low enough, and maybe you could grow into the shape you want- get leaner, harder and add some muscle, but you may want to think of running MASS first and then finish off with HARD.
    I'm at about 14% bodyfat right now, I plan on starting the cycle on March 24. I'm hoping I can get down to 11% by then. I'm hoping to end the cycle sub 10% for sure (would love to be 8% ). I'm going to be doing Keto until very early March, then take a few weeks off from it, then start again on cycle I think. My main goal on cycle is to cut, but if I could gain a few pounds of muscle, that'd be great. I just am not sure if the extra money on AndroMass is worth it for just a couple pounds since my main goal is to get more shredded. Here's what i'm trying to decide between.

    1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

    OR

    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
    1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

    Right now, I'm leaning towards the AH+AL stack but I want to make sure that it's strong enough to put some lean mass on me even in a deficit. I'm not looking for anything crazy, just like 2-4 pounds of muscle while shedding a good amount of bodyfat.
  11. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    I'm at about 14% bodyfat right now, I plan on starting the cycle on March 24. I'm hoping I can get down to 11% by then. I'm hoping to end the cycle sub 10% for sure (would love to be 8% ). I'm going to be doing Keto until very early March, then take a few weeks off from it, then start again on cycle I think. My main goal on cycle is to cut, but if I could gain a few pounds of muscle, that'd be great. I just am not sure if the extra money on AndroMass is worth it for just a couple pounds since my main goal is to get more shredded. Here's what i'm trying to decide between.

    1-4 AndroMass 6 cap/day
    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day

    OR

    1-6 AndroHard 4 cap/day
    1-6 AndroLean 4 cap/day

    Right now, I'm leaning towards the AH+AL stack but I want to make sure that it's strong enough to put some lean mass on me even in a deficit. I'm not looking for anything crazy, just like 2-4 pounds of muscle while shedding a good amount of bodyfat.
    After some reading and looking at your post again, id go with Androhard and Androlean. It will help you shed the bodyfat and possibly add a pound or two that your looking for. Running Andromass wont be as effective in your program. It would best be suited for a calorie surplus environment. If I can think of anything else ill post.. right now im at a loss for ideas.

    I think for a recomp sort of deal where your stressing more cutting than adding muscle, this imo would be the ideal stack -AH+AL. Btw im being conservative on predicting how much muscle you could add. From the write ups, I wouldnt be suprised to see you adding 2 to 4bls your looking for.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  12. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    After some reading and looking at your post again, id go with Androhard and Androlean. It will help you shed the bodyfat and possibly add a pound or two that your looking for. Running Andromass wont be as effective in your program. It would best be suited for a calorie surplus environment. If I can think of anything else ill post.. right now im at a loss for ideas.

    I think for a recomp sort of deal where your stressing more cutting than adding muscle, this imo would be the ideal stack -AH+AL. Btw im being conservative on predicting how much muscle you could add. From the write ups, I wouldnt be suprised to see you adding 2 to 4bls your looking for.
    Thanks a lot my man. I was leaning towards AH+AL since it seems more suited towards my goals and the stack is $100 cheaper than AM+AH. Now i've just got to preorder it
  13. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Thanks a lot my man. I was leaning towards AH+AL since it seems more suited towards my goals and the stack is $100 cheaper than AM+AH. Now i've just got to preorder it
    No problems bro. Good luck with everything and if you feel like it, keep us posted every now and then or run a log, when you receive it that is.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  14. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    No problems bro. Good luck with everything and if you feel like it, keep us posted every now and then or run a log, when you receive it that is.
    Thanks and I definitely will keep a bare-bone log of some sort. Give an update once a week or something and have before and after pictures. I can't wait to start this
  15. T50
    T50 is offline
    Registered User
    T50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    Went ahead and just preordered AndroHard and AndroLean. Hopefully they will be worth it.
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Went ahead and just preordered AndroHard and AndroLean. Hopefully they will be worth it.
    Good for you. Got in before our first batch of stock sold out.

    Lean and Hard is going to be my first stack too.

    BTW, AndroMass will be mildly wet. It's not designed to dry you out.
    -eric
  17. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,598
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    It really depends how your body reacts to test. Test can be a wet compound, but some do not experience this.
    the same thing can be said for 1-testosterone.
  18. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    if this stuff turns out to be a flop im going to laugh


    so hard



    if it turns out to be worth 200 a pop- im still not going to buy it but pp will get my respect


    PP IM WATCHING YOU!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  19. Registered User
    twistid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    143
    Answers
    0


    What would be the effects of running AM+AH together?
  20. Registered User
    twistid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    143
    Answers
    0


    Well either way I just purchased another bottle of Androhard to run with my Andromass... What can I expect by running these together? Will I get by with a normal PCT assist and SERM ?
  21. Registered User
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,232
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by twistid View Post
    Well either way I just purchased another bottle of Androhard to run with my Andromass... What can I expect by running these together? Will I get by with a normal PCT assist and SERM ?
    Trs will be sufficient for anything no longer than 6 weeks. Hcg is higly suggested in a cycle longer than 6 weeks. Keeping a serm handy is at your discretion but not wholly nessecary. As far as results from your cycle its only my guess but a test cycle with androgenic qualities should yield impressive results. Lean mass gained but leaning towards a recomp rather than an all out mass phase. 10-15lbs should be within capable reach.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  22. Registered User
    twistid's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    143
    Answers
    0


    word, 10 lbs when getting my 6pack more defined is my goal ... i will def make a log
  23. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    if this stuff turns out to be a flop im going to laugh


    so hard



    if it turns out to be worth 200 a pop- im still not going to buy it but pp will get my respect


    PP IM WATCHING YOU!
    Thanks Schwell we can always count on you....

  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,130
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    the same thing can be said for 1-testosterone.
    I don't recall seeing any reports of bloat from 1T as it is a very dry compound.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  25. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,598
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I don't recall seeing any reports of bloat from 1T as it is a very dry compound.
    then you should continue your research on 1-testosterone, and pro hormones that convert into it.

    it isn't going to be on the level as plain testosterone, and pro hormones that it converts into, but like your post had said, there are those that report bloat, or water retention from it and those that dont.

    it's also said to somehow aromatize into estrogen, in small amounts, though exactly how is not known.
    this is probably why some would experience some bloat from it, and other dont.
  26. Registered User
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,814
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Thanks Schwell we can always count on you....
    im just a consumer bro, i am looking out for other consumers is all.


    and myself...... nothing personal
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  27. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    None taken

  28. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by twistid View Post
    What would be the effects of running AM+AH together?
    I don't think anyone has answered you here twistid. Andromass is considered a wet compound because it can convert to estrogen. However, Androhard is a very dry compound because it antagonizes estrogen and cannot convert itself.

    This would be a great stack, imo, though an AI can be substituted for Androhard if cost is prohibitive. I'd recommend exemstane or erase
    Celtic Labs Rep
  29. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    With the addition of AH an AI shouldn't be needed imo and is a better choice.

  30. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    With the addition of AH an AI shouldn't be needed imo and is a better choice.
    Assuming hairloss isn't an issue... seems like for most of the guys on the board it's either a major concern or they just shave their heads anyway.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  31. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Assuming hairloss isn't an issue... seems like for most of the guys on the board it's either a major concern or they just shave their heads anyway.
    Who needs hair?

  32. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,813
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Who needs hair?
    guys that dont want to look like steve austin
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  33. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    guys that dont want to look like steve austin
    Yah who wants to look like this anyway? lol

    Celtic Labs Rep
  34. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,813
    Answers
    0


    if you like being bald, thats fine.


    its just not my style.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  35. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0


    I like my hair and had no issues with AndroHard v1.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  36. Registered User
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    if you like being bald, thats fine.


    its just not my style.
    It wan't my style either....

  37. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    if you like being bald, thats fine.


    its just not my style.
    lol I was kidding. I have a lot of thick hair, just sayin', stone cold has a lot going on besides being bald LOL
    Celtic Labs Rep
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,130
    Answers
    0


    I think shedding is a tad overrated when it comes to most AAS. Yes, it does occur, but not at the rate that most think.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  39. Registered User
    docksideguy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0


    I'm gonna be watching all these logs that're going to be coming out, I'm excited to try it if it works as well as they're saying it's going to. Won't be for quite some time, I'm a week into my first epivar cycle so gonna have to hold off on trying this stuff myself but as far as I can tell the science behind AH, AM, and AL seems legit.
  40. Registered User
    soontobbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,813
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    lol I was kidding. I have a lot of thick hair, just sayin', stone cold has a lot going on besides being bald LOL

    all i can see when i see him is bald,redneck,ghotee.

    then if i look closer, i see douchebag, idiot, fake wrestler.

    then maybe the arms.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Andromass
    By rulk22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1170
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 11:25 PM
  2. Andromass
    By ward5742 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-21-2011, 03:35 PM
  3. ANDROMASS?
    By fritzer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 09:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in