AndroMass: Wet or Dry?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is more to that story, I have a hard time believing the doctor was that negligent. Blood tests are required every few weeks on mood stabilizers b/c blood glucose levels etc...that and the symptoms before plummeting to that low of a blood sugar would have been very apparent...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, that was pretty ****ed up to listen to. If Ryan (sm) is correct or not, it is hard not to slowly start hating the drug pushing of the medical field.

Recently we did an analysis of my grandmother's Rx collection, which seems to grow by the day. It seems anytime she coughs the wrong direction, they throw her on another one or two. When she started acting off, having trouble comprehending things, etc.. (she has no mental illnesses) we decided to take a close look at what she was taking. One of the medications, we literally could find absolutely no use for any of her conditions. Side effects included: Comprehension issues, forgetfulness, lack of clarity, etc... i don't know the details of the follow up with the doctor (another family member went with), but she is no longer taking it.

Sometimes the difference between a street drug dealer and a doctor is nothing more than a white coat.

Messor

Awards
Damn, that was pretty ****ed up to listen to. If Ryan (sm) is correct or not, it is hard not to slowly start hating the drug pushing of the medical field.

Recently we did an analysis of my grandmother's Rx collection, which seems to grow by the day. It seems anytime she coughs the wrong direction, they throw her on another one or two. When she started acting off, having trouble comprehending things, etc.. (she has no mental illnesses) we decided to take a close look at what she was taking. One of the medications, we literally could find absolutely no use for any of her conditions. Side effects included: Comprehension issues, forgetfulness, lack of clarity, etc... i don't know the details of the follow up with the doctor (another family member went with), but she is no longer taking it.

Sometimes the difference between a street drug dealer and a doctor is nothing more than a white coat.
Which drug?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I wrote a 15 page paper about this in one of my classes for grad school. The topic was what is the greatest threat to health in America. Our medical system is based on treatments and not cures because the money is not there for a cure.

Side note: Jonas Salk did not sell his Polio vaccine; he gave it away to the pharm companies because he felt it was in the best interest of society.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depakote is rather harsh on the liver, so it is preferred to use something else in addition. However it would be common knowledge for any MD that blood sugar needs to be monitored even with Depakote alone. Topamax is a side-ridden drug as it is, just look at the list for it when you search google. That shows negligence to me on the MD's part, he should have advised diet and exercise changes anyway over scripting more meds imo.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's odd we never mentioned the difference between 5-DHEA and 4-DHEA in this thread. Most people think of 5-DHEA when they think of DHEA. Andromass has 4-DHEA which cannot interact with the aromatase enzyme (unlike 5-DHEA). The hormone cascade following 4-DHEA is what will cause it to be wet (IE, testosterone).

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's odd we never mentioned the difference between 5-DHEA and 4-DHEA in this thread. Most people think of 5-DHEA when they think of DHEA. Andromass has 4-DHEA which cannot interact with the aromatase enzyme (unlike 5-DHEA). The hormone cascade following 4-DHEA is what will cause it to be wet (IE, testosterone).
Bump for opinions of this. Anyone think the 4-dhea will be way less wet than 5-dhea?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We may need Eric to get this one.
Well, 5-DHEA is in androlean while 4-dhea is in andromass. 5-dhea in androlean is there for anabolic and anti-catabolic properties. It isn't dosed to pack on the lbs. so it won't convert to much E. Andromass is dosed much higher so the 4-dhea was the optimal choice.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, 5-DHEA is in androlean while 4-dhea is in andromass. 5-dhea in androlean is there for anabolic and anti-catabolic properties. It isn't dosed to pack on the lbs. so it won't convert to much E. Andromass is dosed much higher so the 4-dhea was the optimal choice.
Which coincides with the purpose of the product, therefore done by design.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which coincides with the purpose of the product, therefore done by design.
Yah man. I still want to see androdrive... and mega-dose it lol.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah man. I still want to see androdrive... and mega-dose it lol.
I forget what that one was all about. Do you remember anything from it before it was shelved or combined I think with Androlean?